Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did men live longer before the flood ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did men live longer before the flood ?

Is it true that after the biblical flood the air became heavier and more dense and that’s why the average human life went from Noah’s 950 years to only one hundred or so ?

Lou Newton
    Lou Newton, former Steel Mill Crane Designer and Physics Teacher

Genesis 2 NIV

“ 5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. “

Genesis 7 NIV

“ 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.” “

“ 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. 12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights. “

There is not record in the Bible of rain falling on the earth until the great flood. Also if one reads with great care it appears that there was no rain until it rained for 40 days and 40 nights during the flood.

The thick cloud cover before the flood would protect the earth from radiation from outer space. This radiation would shorted the lives of mankind. Yet today those that live at very high altitude suffer from cancer and other illnesses from the greater radiation because it has less atmosphere to penetrate.

1 view Answer requested by Marc ..................

Working...
X