Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if the Bible was purposely written so beautifully that you just didn't actually care what it said ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if the Bible was purposely written so beautifully that you just didn't actually care what it said ?

What if the Bible was purposely written so beautifully that you just didn't actually care what it said, and that is why people hold on to its traditions so much?

Lou Newton, former Steel Mill Crane Designer and Physics Teacher

I am 76 and I have learned several things in that time.

Men are evil as The Bible states. Men are liars and many are full of hate and bitterness. Few can write anything beautiful.

I have been reading the Bible for 44 years and I have not found another book like it. It is unique. It is full of truth, life, and beauty. I have found nothing untrue in it.

I read the Koran and found it the most boring book I have ever read. The Koran itself disqualifies itself as from God. In it Allah states the he is the” chief of all deceivers”. I sure do not want to follow anyone that is a deceiver. I seek truth not lies. If Allah is the chief of all deceivers then he even deceives his followers.

I read the Book of Mormon and found it to be the worse written book I had ever read. It was sure not from God but from a poorly educated and foolish man.

The more I read the Bible the more that is revealed to me. It is the very deepest book and I keep seeing new things in places I have read many many times.

I have found no other book that is so full of love, truth, hope, joy, and life as The Bible.
Working...
X