Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the biblical difference between a dream and a vision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the biblical difference between a dream and a vision?

What is the biblical difference between a dream and a vision?

Lou Newton

I think I am qualified to answer this. I have had both visions and dreams from God. A vision takes place in one’s mind while they are awake. I had one that I thought was just me day dreaming about what I would say to my mother. The next day it took place word for word exactly like in the vision. I could have decided to speak the words in my vision ( If I could remember them at the time), but I certainly had no control over what my mother said. I realized then that it was a vision from God.

Dreams take place while a person is asleep. I remember I used to be a moderator of a Christian web site. I would get Private messages and emails from people all over the world asking me questions about The Bible. I remember this man from Singapore, by the name of Tommy, who asked the most profound questions. I remember him asking me one so profound, I thought to myself I would never be able to answer it if I studied it for 20 years. I was sleepy suddenly so I laid down for a nap. I woke up about 20 minutes later dreaming about the answer. So I sat down and wrote him the answer.
Working...
X