Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Canaanites were the last of the Nephilim, how did they survive the flood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Canaanites were the last of the Nephilim, how did they survive the flood?

If the Canaanites were the last of the Nephilim, how did they survive the flood?

Genesis NIV

Wickedness in the World

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord. ———-

The Sons of God are not listed here as the sons of men. The Daughters of men are not listed as the Daughters of God. The Sons of God are Demons (fallen angels). The daughters of men are human beings. When the demons seen how beautiful the women were they had sex with them and produced offspring that were part Demon and part human, that God calls Nephilim . This had two effects: these Nephilim were totally evil with no good in them and they were more powerful than human beings. The fact that these half demon and half human were more powerful tempted the whole human race to mate with these demons. Demons are unredeemable and so were these half demon and half humans. So God did away with all of them in the flood.

Only Noah and his family had not mated with these demons and God preserved them in the Ark.

Genesis 7:1 CEB

The Lord said to Noah, “Go into the ark with your whole household, because among this generation I’ve seen that you are a moral man.

Genesis 7:1 CJB

Adonai said to Noah, “Come into the ark, you and all your household; for I have seen that you alone in this generation are righteous before me.

The Nephilim had no good in them and were totally evil. So we see that Noah’s line had not mated with demons.

No Nephilim survived the flood, none.

The Nephilim that appeared later in history in Canaan came about the same way they did before the flood. Demons mated with humans and produced giants like Goliath and his brothers.

The demons that did so before the flood and after the flood were disobeying God’s laws for them and God has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Jude NIV

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Lou Newton
    Bond servant of Jesus
    Saved by grave alone
    Last edited by Lou Newton; November 19, 2020, 06:25 PM.
Working...
X