Please pray for my son Brant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my son Brant

Brant called me this morning. He apologized for not calling Father's day, he is working so many hours that he did not know it was Father's Day and found out this morning.

His Restaurant is really busy and he gets 5 star ratings from everyone. His customers are raving about his food. BUT he is having a really hard time finding people who want to work. He will have people that beg for a job, then not show up for work one day in their first week. They do not even call off. Then show up the next day like nothing is wrong. It is too easy to get welfare and free rent, free food, free utilities, free mobile phone, free medical etc. But work, is just that work.

So Brant is working 16 hours a day and his back is killing him from standing slightly bent over cooking for 16 hours. He is now 50 and has several injuries, some from the Gulf War.

Please pray that The Lord send him some people who want to work and will show up and do their job.

Please also pray that The Lord take away the pain in his back, and strengthen his back.

It really hurts to see your son in a lot of pain.

I will pray for Brant and I totally understand how it is to find good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
      I will pray for Brant and I totally understand how it is to find good people.
      Thanks for praying Steve and also thanks for letting me know that you will pray for him.

The Lord certainly answered our prayers for you to get work, and He will answer our prayers for Brant.

Comment

Restaurant business is demanding Ė both time and management.
        I pray the Lord to send Brant some excellent employees.
        May the Lord heal the problems causing Brantís back pain.
        I also am grateful I donít have to do his job.

Comment

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
          Restaurant business is demanding Ė both time and management.
          I pray the Lord to send Brant some excellent employees.
          May the Lord heal the problems causing Brantís back pain.
          I also am grateful I donít have to do his job.
          Thanks for the prayers and the reply Glen. Brant was always a really hard worker. But he is now 50 and is in need of healing and help.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
            Brant called me this morning. He apologized for not calling Father's day, he is working so many hours that he did not know it was Father's Day and found out this morning.

His Restaurant is really busy and he gets 5 star ratings from everyone. His customers are raving about his food. BUT he is having a really hard time finding people who want to work. He will have people that beg for a job, then not show up for work one day in their first week. They do not even call off. Then show up the next day like nothing is wrong. It is too easy to get welfare and free rent, free food, free utilities, free mobile phone, free medical etc. But work, is just that work.

So Brant is working 16 hours a day and his back is killing him from standing slightly bent over cooking for 16 hours. He is now 50 and has several injuries, some from the Gulf War.

Please pray that The Lord send him some people who want to work and will show up and do their job.

Please also pray that The Lord take away the pain in his back, and strengthen his back.

It really hurts to see your son in a lot of pain.
            I'm sorry for brant's struggles, Lou. I'll ask mercy from the Lord on brant's business and his body.

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxmaloney View Post

I'm sorry for brant's struggles, Lou. I'll ask mercy from the Lord on brant's business and his body.
              Thanks very much Tom. We prayed that you get this job and you did. We prayed for Steve to get work, and he is very very busy now. So I pray that The Lord sends Brant some good workers who want to work.

Comment

Please don't forget to pray for Brant today and tomorrow.

Comment

Please remember to pray for my son Brant.

Comment

He needs workers who are capable and willing to work.

He needs relief from pain in his lower back.

Comment

Please pray for my son Brant today.

Comment

Comment

Please remember to pray for my son Brant today. Thank you.

Comment

Comment

Please pray for my son Brant today. He is working very hard for 16 hours a day and can not do this much longer. He is exhausted.

Comment

Working...
                              X