Muslim boy comes to know Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim boy comes to know Jesus

This video is very worthwhile of your time. This man who grew up in a Muslim family came to Christ and has been taught many truths by The Lord. Please watch to the end, the longer it goes, the deeper the truths.

DO NOT WATCH THIS
    It will demand more than you are willing to give for the Lord.

There is sanctification and there is the divine “Big Stick” sanctification for hard heads.
    I suppose all those who have had the divine big stick used on them are surprised to find that God uses the big stick on hard heads in Lebanon too.
    Strange that we all call it the big stick because it is divine love upon rebellious hard heads who God will change in spite of themselves.
    This Mohammed knows the big stick treatment to sanctification.

This Mohammed calls out with the word of God.
    But we do not listen.
    This Mohammed explains what the meaning of Christian love is.
    But we do not listen.
    This Mohammed explains how that applies to Muslims who want to kill you.
    But we do not listen.
    This Mohammed tells us that what we think is our right is not the love of God in us.
    But we do not listen.
    We are more in love with America where it is legal to murder unborn babies than with illegal immigrants and refugees.
    But we do not listen.
    This is one of many facts that scream at our self centered life where the Holy Spirit has never ruled.
    But we do not listen.
    This Mohammed tells us that we must be willing martyrs for unbelievers to accept the Lord Jesus.
    But we do not listen.
    This Mohammed tells us that Jesus is Lord of the way we think and what we think and what we do rather than doing our own things which are right because it is our self interest.
    But we do not listen while we claim to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
    This is blasphemy. God is not selfish. Yet, you claim the Holy Spirit while being selfish.

About martyrs - he is not informed.
    More Christians have been martyrs in the past hundreds yeas than in the past 19 centuries combined.

His point is this. If you are willing to die for the Lord, Lebanon is open to evangelism.
    The need for workers is great.
    Just drop everything and go to Tyre.
    Go die in Tyre.

Application:
    If you are willing to place patriotism below the salvation of illegal immigrants and love them – not just emotionally but with care and substance where your life becomes entangled with their life – illegal immigrants are open to evangelism.

Rebuttal:
    But illegal immigrants do no’t deserve salvation because they have broken the law in America and threaten what belongs to us and us alone. Let them earn their way into America and then they can have salvation –- be it at a distance.
    This is the American Christian way.

And I am searching for Jesus in America to glorify Him. It is no wonder I can not find Him.

Thank you, Lou for posting this – I think.

Comment

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
      DO NOT WATCH THIS
      It will demand more than you are willing to give for the Lord.

There is sanctification and there is the divine “Big Stick” sanctification for hard heads.
      I suppose all those who have had the divine big stick used on them are surprised to find that God uses the big stick on hard heads in Lebanon too.
      Strange that we all call it the big stick because it is divine love upon rebellious hard heads who God will change in spite of themselves.
      This Mohammed knows the big stick treatment to sanctification.

This Mohammed calls out with the word of God.
      But we do not listen.
      This Mohammed explains what the meaning of Christian love is.
      But we do not listen.
      This Mohammed explains how that applies to Muslims who want to kill you.
      But we do not listen.
      This Mohammed tells us that what we think is our right is not the love of God in us.
      But we do not listen.
      We are more in love with America where it is legal to murder unborn babies than with illegal immigrants and refugees.
      But we do not listen.
      This is one of many facts that scream at our self centered life where the Holy Spirit has never ruled.
      But we do not listen.
      This Mohammed tells us that we must be willing martyrs for unbelievers to accept the Lord Jesus.
      But we do not listen.
      This Mohammed tells us that Jesus is Lord of the way we think and what we think and what we do rather than doing our own things which are right because it is our self interest.
      But we do not listen while we claim to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
      This is blasphemy. God is not selfish. Yet, you claim the Holy Spirit while being selfish.

About martyrs - he is not informed.
      More Christians have been martyrs in the past hundreds yeas than in the past 19 centuries combined.

His point is this. If you are willing to die for the Lord, Lebanon is open to evangelism.
      The need for workers is great.
      Just drop everything and go to Tyre.
      Go die in Tyre.

Application:
      If you are willing to place patriotism below the salvation of illegal immigrants and love them – not just emotionally but with care and substance where your life becomes entangled with their life – illegal immigrants are open to evangelism.

Rebuttal:
      But illegal immigrants do no’t deserve salvation because they have broken the law in America and threaten what belongs to us and us alone. Let them earn their way into America and then they can have salvation –- be it at a distance.
      This is the American Christian way.

And I am searching for Jesus in America to glorify Him. It is no wonder I can not find Him.

Thank you, Lou for posting this – I think.
      Thanks for your reply Glen, I think.

This man has learned much deep truth that many Christians do not learn in their whole life.

I agree with most of your post, but do not agree that illegal immigrants should be allowed to break our laws or to enter our nation when they want to destroy our way of life.

God gave us an example of how to treat immigrants.

Those who wanted to enter Israel were required to become Hebrews by being circumcised and accepting the faith of Israel. If they would not do this they were not allowed into Israel.

We should require the same. Those who want to enter should obey our laws and deny Sharia law which is against the laws of our Republic.

If they want to live under Sharia law they should stay in the nation of Islam they now live in.

People who break our laws to enter, and then have babies here, should not get to have the baby become a US citizen because they broke the laws to be here.

Non citizens should not get welfare to entice them to come here. Those who enter should enter because they want to become US citizens, not because they hate our nation, or want a free ride.

These illegal immigrants are not asking me for help, but they are demanding rights while they are law breakers.

In over 40 years I can not remember anyone that I refused to help that asked me to help them.

I certainly can not refuse anyone salvation. Salvation is freely given to anyone who humbles them self before Jesus and confesses their sin and surrenders their life to Him. I certainly preach to anyone and everyone including those in prison. I reached out to Muslims at YSU. I was not received well by many.

Comment

Working...
      X