Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the reason our nation is in turmoil ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the reason our nation is in turmoil ?

It seems to me that very few people who profess to follow Jesus believe the following words that Jesus spoke. Jesus is The Truth and these words are totally true. Please read them after you pray and ask Jesus to give you His heart for our nation.

LUKE 6 NIV

17 He went down with them and stood on a level place. A large crowd of his disciples was there and a great number of people from all over Judea, from Jerusalem, and from the coastal region around Tyre and Sidon, 18 who had come to hear him and to be healed of their diseases. Those troubled by impure spirits were cured, 19 and the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all.

20 Looking at his disciples, he said:

“Blessed are you who are poor,
    for yours is the kingdom of God.
    21 Blessed are you who hunger now,
    for you will be satisfied.
    Blessed are you who weep now,
    for you will laugh.
    22 Blessed are you when people hate you,
    when they exclude you and insult you
    and reject your name as evil,
    because of the Son of Man.

23 “Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For that is how their ancestors treated the prophets.

24 “But woe to you who are rich,
    for you have already received your comfort.
    25 Woe to you who are well fed now,
    for you will go hungry.
    Woe to you who laugh now,
    for you will mourn and weep.
    26 Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you,
    for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.

Our nation is not poor , but it is rich beyond any nation that ever existed on this earth in all of history. The middle class all have running water, A/C, central heating, a fairly new car, a nice place to live, and more food than they need.

Ezekiel 16 NIV

20 “‘And you took your sons and daughters whom you bore to me and sacrificed them as food to the idols. Was your prostitution not enough? 21 You slaughtered my children and sacrificed them to the idols. 22 In all your detestable practices and your prostitution you did not remember the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, kicking about in your blood.

Has any nation sacrificed more of their children than ours ? Mothers have their babies pulled apart limb by limb so they will not be inconvenienced with them. Women have sex with men that father their children that then leave and never even see these children. They abandon their children, let alone be father to the child they have brought forth. 800,000 children a year are neglected, and then kidnapped, to become sex slaves and no outcry is raised because of them. Many parents who keep their children and feed and cloth them, then turn them over to public schools, who teach them Godless communist philosophy, instead of teaching them to follow Jesus. We have sacrificed our children to the idol of selfishness and material goods.

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Is this not our nation. We need to repent in dust and ashes and plead for the Lord to forgive our nation and bring us back to Him.

Lou Newton
    Last edited by Lou Newton; June 25, 2020, 12:31 PM.
Working...
X