Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving

I'm not celebrating this Holiday tradition today. I could have made an effort to get together with local people. I chose to be alone. Yet I'm not alone. The Lord Jesus is with me in Spirit, and I am with you all in the same Spirit. I spent the time this morning in peace, reflecting on how I have been blessed throughout my lifetime, and I wish to express thanks for my Creator and Savior. I used to obsess over the bad in everything; but now I begin to see differently. Thank you, Jesus!

And a joyous thanksgiving, every day, to you all in the Lord.

A joyous thanksgiving to you, Baruch, and everyone who reads these posts.
    May the Lord bless you and reward your search for Him.

Jules
    You know not what you do because you know not who He is.
    - Paul Washer
    Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason.
    - Lou Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      I'm not celebrating this Holiday tradition today. I could have made an effort to get together with local people. I chose to be alone. Yet I'm not alone. The Lord Jesus is with me in Spirit, and I am with you all in the same Spirit. I spent the time this morning in peace, reflecting on how I have been blessed throughout my lifetime, and I wish to express thanks for my Creator and Savior. I used to obsess over the bad in everything; but now I begin to see differently. Thank you, Jesus!

And a joyous thanksgiving, every day, to you all in the Lord.
      Hi Baruch,

I am thankful that The Lord put you in my life.

I am thankful that I know Julie.

I am thankful to know everyone on this forum.

Have a thankful Thanksgiving everyone.

Lou

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Happy Thanksgiving to all at the forum.

God used the late Merlin Carothers to remind me always to be thankful in his book, "Prison to Praise".

Comment

Working...
        X