Our darkest moment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our darkest moment...

This is the bonus material from The Star of Bethlehem. It didn't make it into the finished work. It is a stunning sign in the heavens.

In this segment, using astronomy software, Mr. Larson displays the moment of Christ's death on the cross.

The inhabitants of the earth saw at this moment a blood moon, a lunar eclipse. When the Sun, Earth, and Moon are in alignment, Earth casts a shadow on the Moon. The Moon appears reddish because the only light reflected from it is the little bit which refracts through Earth's atmosphere.

If one were standing on the Moon, one would have seen Earth eclipsing the Sun in the constellation Ares, positioned at the heart the ram. Ares would not have been visible due to the brightness of the Sun, until the eclipsed dimmed the Sun and Ares could shine.

In heavenly pattern...

At the moment Jesus died on the cross, the world came between the bride and the Son. The Light of the Son, reflected in the face of the bride, was extinguished with the life of the Lamb: and the Lamb was glorified in the heavens.

Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.

When our darkest moment became our brightest.

This is an incredible secret hidden by God to be revealed in our time.

Peace and holy blessings

SD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2iDkgJ-RTM

HD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfHS8Nl8BzM

P.S. - Thank you, Lou, for reminding me about this.
    Last edited by Baruch; January 11, 2015, 06:44 PM.

Bump........................

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      Bump........................
      Amen to your bump Barry.

I was going to write a explanation of the scripture that the sun will get black as goat hair and the moon will turn blood red, and instead was engaged in silly endeavors.

Will try to write it later. I have to find my history test answers now because I have to tutor tonight.

Lou

Comment

Thank you, Lou.

I saw folks posting and thought maybe they missed this post, considering it can slide off the "new posts" query window as time passes. It has happened to me, missing new posts by some mystery (mal?)function of the forum software.

I think this amazing thing revealed to Mr. Larson by the Holy Spirit and confirmed by science is extremely worthy of consideration and comment and do not want anyone to miss it.

Comment

Red

Baruch,
          Thank you for posting this.

Can you find the video shown in a higher resolution i.e. the video shown to the group of people in the original?

The red area above and slightly to the left of the eclipse is an ionized hydrogen cloud. Betelgeuse appears dimly red to the naked eye but we can not see nebulae in living color with the naked eye of the size and contrast shown in the video. The background of the eclipse looks like a telescope photo such as from the Hubble might look like.

I do know everything on that day was amazing in every detail.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by baobab View Post
            Baruch,
            Thank you for posting this.

Can you find the video shown in a higher resolution i.e. the video shown to the group of people in the original?

The red area above and slightly to the left of the eclipse is an ionized hydrogen cloud. Betelgeuse appears dimly red to the naked eye but we can not see nebulae in living color with the naked eye of the size and contrast shown in the video. The background of the eclipse looks like a telescope photo such as from the Hubble might look like.

I do know everything on that day was amazing in every detail.

Thanks again
            I found this one that offers 720p. I can't tell if it has better quality.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfHS8Nl8BzM

I also added the link to the original post for the convenience of latecomers.

But that's not what you asked. I don't know about the availability of other material. Mr. Larson might release the raw video that he projects for live audiences if you ask him nicely. =)

Comment

Hi Barry,

Thanks for posting this.

I first watched the Star of Bethlehem back when it came out in 2009 (Bonus material included). Rick Larson definitely put together a good presentation. It got the wheels turning in my brain and made me think.

Blessings,

Travis

Comment

Thanks for posting this, Barry. The heavens truly do proclaim the glory of God. Eternity will be full of awe and wonder as God makes many mysteries like this known.

Blane

Comment

Working...
                X