Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Praise report

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Praise report

    I just want to thank everyone for their prayers.

    This last week, it seems the Holy Spirit has settled peace on this little house. Dan says he feels like a new man. I did not tell him I had folks praying for us. He says he had become angry and that every little thing upset him. Now, he says, he feels relaxed and happy.

    I am sleeping like a baby. Haven't slept like this in years.

    Last night, Dan got tickled over something and laughed till he got me and his Mom tickled. Haven't seen that from him since we were youngsters.

    I am up early, after a great nights' sleep. It is wonderful to be able to read without distraction. I may make getting up at 4:30 a habit.

    Lou, I am constantly amazed at your Insight. I have to read and re-read your posts. Every time I re-read them, I glean another nugget. It is like trying to consume a whole desert bar in one sitting.

  • #2
    Originally posted by TennesseeLinda View Post
    I just want to thank everyone for their prayers.

    This last week, it seems the Holy Spirit has settled peace on this little house. Dan says he feels like a new man. I did not tell him I had folks praying for us. He says he had become angry and that every little thing upset him. Now, he says, he feels relaxed and happy.

    I am sleeping like a baby. Haven't slept like this in years.

    Last night, Dan got tickled over something and laughed till he got me and his Mom tickled. Haven't seen that from him since we were youngsters.

    I am up early, after a great nights' sleep. It is wonderful to be able to read without distraction. I may make getting up at 4:30 a habit.

    Lou, I am constantly amazed at your Insight. I have to read and re-read your posts. Every time I re-read them, I glean another nugget. It is like trying to consume a whole desert bar in one sitting.
    Hi Linda,

    Praise the Lord of mercy and grace for giving you both peace.

    Thanks for rereading these things that The Lord has revealed. It is very discouraging when there are so few comments. It seems like I reveal a pearl from Him and no one even notices it sometimes. It makes me wonder if I should be revealing these things. I sought the Lord for almost forty years to see some of these things. His wisdom is so deep and we all are so simple minded.

    I am very thankful to Him for revealing some of these things to you.

    Lou

    Comment


    • #3
      Our Lord is full of grace and mercy, Linda. He hears our prayers and answers them. Your testimony is evidence. Thank you for your post, and for glorifying Jesus for the mighty works He does through us.

      P.S. - *smacks forehead* for half thoughts I'm also relieved for you and your family. I recall you'd been struggling, and I had submitted some prayers for you. It's very encouraging to see/hear the goodness of God working in your life. Love, joy, peace; and more peace.
      Last edited by Baruch; February 10, 2015, 02:42 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
        Thanks for rereading these things that The Lord has revealed. It is very discouraging when there are so few comments. It seems like I reveal a pearl from Him and no one even notices it sometimes. It makes me wonder if I should be revealing these things. I sought the Lord for almost forty years to see some of these things. His wisdom is so deep and we all are so simple minded.

        I am very thankful to Him for revealing some of these things to you.

        Lou
        Don't accept discouragement, brother. The things you post that the Lord gives you are priceless. I thank Him daily for new revelations, many of which He's given me through your posts. I would be surprised if any here didn't feel the same way.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          Don't accept discouragement, brother. The things you post that the Lord gives you are priceless. I thank Him daily for new revelations, many of which He's given me through your posts. I would be surprised if any here didn't feel the same way.
          Thanks Barry.

          BTW, not everything unpleasant is from Satan. The Lord tells us things we sometimes do not want to hear. These things are sometimes very unpleasant.

          I also want to thank Linda for this thread that shows us that The Lord answers our prayers.

          Lou

          Comment

          Working...
          X