Clear All

• Defending David Wilkerson

DEFENDING DAVID WILKERSON

by Andrew Strom

Wilkerson is gone now, and it is easy to forget. But the fact is,

there were often many in the modern Charismatic movement who

basically opposed all that David Wilkerson stood for. They described

him as a "Doom and Gloom" merchant - always warning of what

was coming and calling the nation and the church to REPENTANCE.

I received an email from some U.S friends awhile ago who had

just gone back to a Pentecostal church after some years. They

told me, "If I bring up David Wilkerson, they all get a hateful,

angry look on their face." Isn't that terribly sad.

Even though David Wilkerson was the one man who consistently

warned America of cataclysms just like the ones we have seen,

he was still denigrated. Even though he was proved right, still they

detested him! I think it is because his major message was

"REPENT". And he didn't *****-foot around like a lot of these

other so-called "prophets".

When the "God Wants You Rich" prosperity message began to

spread, David was one of the few leaders who publicly refuted it

and called the people to repent from the "love of money". Many

hated him for that. Especially because he is so direct and

up-front.

And when the 'Toronto Blessing' came along, with churches full

of the most weird and often ugly behaviour - he called it like it

was. He was one of the few (if any) Pentecostal leaders who

actually stood up publicly and refuted this new 'spirit' that was

invading the church. You can imagine how despised he was

for that.

There is a 'Prophetic' movement in the world today that is in

my opinion very far removed from the word 'Prophet'. It sells

truckloads of books and holds untold conferences, but at the

end of the day it is a mealy-mouthed travesty of the word

'Prophetic'. It retains its popularity because it is almost always

"positive" and up-lifting. The voice of an Amos or Jeremiah is

rarely (if ever) heard in its ranks - let alone a "John the Baptist".

It is almost never blunt or confrontational - especially about sin.

A lot of this movement has a chronic obsession with the 'religious

spirit'. Everywhere these people look all they can see are religious

spirits of legalism, pharisaism, etc. Thus they are always talking

about "grace, grace, grace". The words "Sin, Righteousness

and Judgement" are almost a horror to them, because they are

so fearful of being 'religious'. And thus when they come across

a prophet who actually preaches on Sin, Righteousness and

Judgement (-which are the very things Jesus said His Spirit

would CONVICT of), they reject him. Every true prophet that I

know of down through history has been a 'Sin, Righteousness

and Judgement' preacher. So has every true Revivalist. (Finney,

Wesley, Whitfield, Edwards, etc). It is part of the job description!

We have invented a new meaning for the term 'Prophetic' in

our day that is far below the standard of the Bible. And far

below the standard that must be in place to see a true Revival.

I think it was God's spokesman Ezekiel who coined the term

"pillow prophets". That is the last thing that America needs in

her hour of crisis. What is needed are voices who truly tell it like

it is - who WARN the people, no matter what the cost. -A 'clear

trumpet sound'.

David Wilkerson was just such a voice. And he was almost a

'lone' voice - though thank God he was widely heard. I believe

God placed him in New York deliberately - the city that

combines world political power with world financial power and

world media power. David was "God's man" in that city - I truly

believe this. And if he said that God's message to America

through these events was "REPENT" then personally I would

believe him rather than any mealy-mouthed 'prophet' who said

otherwise.

David hated sin and deception so much, and loved God and

the people so much, that he could not stand to be silent when

God's heart-truths were being trampled underfoot. That is the

mark of a true prophet. He will be sorely missed.

Blessings to all,
    Andrew Strom.

Last edited by Lou Newton; May 18, 2017, 10:11 AM.

The Lord has told us what a Prophet sent by Him preaches. A true prophet does not preach peace according to the passage below:

Jeremiah 28 Living Bible (TLB)

28 On a December day in that same year—the fourth year of the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah—Hananiah (son of Azzur), a false prophet from Gibeon, addressed me publicly in the Temple while all the priests and people listened. He said:

2 “The Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, declares: I have removed the yoke of the king of Babylon from your necks. 3 Within two years I will bring back all the Temple treasures that Nebuchadnezzar carried off to Babylon, 4 and I will bring back King Jeconiah,[a] son of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, and all the other captives exiled to Babylon, says the Lord. I will surely remove the yoke put on your necks by the king of Babylon.”

5 Then Jeremiah said to Hananiah, in front of all the priests and people, 6 “Amen! May your prophecies come true! I hope the Lord will do everything you say and bring back from Babylon the treasures of this Temple, with all our loved ones. 7 But listen now to the solemn words I speak to you in the presence of all these people. 8 The ancient prophets who preceded you and me spoke against many nations, always warning of war, famine, and plague. 9 So a prophet who foretells peace has the burden of proof on him to prove that God has really sent him. Only when his message comes true can it be known that he really is from God.”

10 Then Hananiah, the false prophet, took the yoke off Jeremiah’s neck and broke it. 11 And Hananiah said again to the crowd that had gathered, “The Lord has promised that within two years he will release all the nations now in slavery to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon.” At that point Jeremiah walked out.

12 Soon afterwards the Lord gave this message to Jeremiah: 13 Go and tell Hananiah that the Lord says: You have broken a wooden yoke, but these people have yokes of iron on their necks. 14 The Lord, the God of Israel, says: I have put a yoke of iron on the necks of all these nations, forcing them into slavery to Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon. And nothing will change this decree, for I have even given him all your flocks and herds.

15 Then Jeremiah said to Hananiah, the false prophet, “Listen, Hananiah, the Lord has not sent you, and the people are believing your lies. 16 Therefore the Lord says you must die. This very year your life will end because you have rebelled against the Lord.”

17 And sure enough, two months later Hananiah died.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
      The Lord has told us what a Prophet sent by Him preaches. A true prophet does not preach peace according to the passage below:

Jeremiah 28 Living Bible (TLB)

28 On a December day in that same year—the fourth year of the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah—Hananiah (son of Azzur), a false prophet from Gibeon, addressed me publicly in the Temple while all the priests and people listened. He said:

2 “The Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, declares: I have removed the yoke of the king of Babylon from your necks. 3 Within two years I will bring back all the Temple treasures that Nebuchadnezzar carried off to Babylon, 4 and I will bring back King Jeconiah,[a] son of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, and all the other captives exiled to Babylon, says the Lord. I will surely remove the yoke put on your necks by the king of Babylon.”

5 Then Jeremiah said to Hananiah, in front of all the priests and people, 6 “Amen! May your prophecies come true! I hope the Lord will do everything you say and bring back from Babylon the treasures of this Temple, with all our loved ones. 7 But listen now to the solemn words I speak to you in the presence of all these people. 8 The ancient prophets who preceded you and me spoke against many nations, always warning of war, famine, and plague. 9 So a prophet who foretells peace has the burden of proof on him to prove that God has really sent him. Only when his message comes true can it be known that he really is from God.”

10 Then Hananiah, the false prophet, took the yoke off Jeremiah’s neck and broke it. 11 And Hananiah said again to the crowd that had gathered, “The Lord has promised that within two years he will release all the nations now in slavery to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon.” At that point Jeremiah walked out.

12 Soon afterwards the Lord gave this message to Jeremiah: 13 Go and tell Hananiah that the Lord says: You have broken a wooden yoke, but these people have yokes of iron on their necks. 14 The Lord, the God of Israel, says: I have put a yoke of iron on the necks of all these nations, forcing them into slavery to Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon. And nothing will change this decree, for I have even given him all your flocks and herds.

15 Then Jeremiah said to Hananiah, the false prophet, “Listen, Hananiah, the Lord has not sent you, and the people are believing your lies. 16 Therefore the Lord says you must die. This very year your life will end because you have rebelled against the Lord.”

17 And sure enough, two months later Hananiah died.
      Someone must have some thoughts or questions about this post. Does a true prophet always warn of war, famine, and plague ?

Comment

I thought a true prophet says whatever God tells them to say whether bad or good. Isaiah came to Hezikiah with bad news and only a short time later returned with good news. Since I am not a prophet I cannot speak to what a prophet does or does not do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
          I thought a true prophet says whatever God tells them to say whether bad or good. Isaiah came to Hezikiah with bad news and only a short time later returned with good news. Since I am not a prophet I cannot speak to what a prophet does or does not do..
          Good comment Steve. Here is some food for thought about this to consider:

Romans 8Living Bible (TLB)

8 So there is now no condemnation awaiting those who belong to Christ Jesus. 2 For the power of the life-giving Spirit—and this power is mine through Christ Jesus—has freed me from the vicious circle of sin and death. 3 We aren’t saved from sin’s grasp by knowing the commandments of God because we can’t and don’t keep them, but God put into effect a different plan to save us. He sent his own Son in a human body like ours—except that ours are sinful—and destroyed sin’s control over us by giving himself as a sacrifice for our sins. 4 So now we can obey God’s laws if we follow after the Holy Spirit and no longer obey the old evil nature within us.

5 Those who let themselves be controlled by their lower natures live only to please themselves, but those who follow after the Holy Spirit find themselves doing those things that please God. 6 Following after the Holy Spirit leads to life and peace, but following after the old nature leads to death 7 because the old sinful nature within us is against God. It never did obey God’s laws and it never will. 8 That’s why those who are still under the control of their old sinful selves, bent on following their old evil desires, can never please God.

9 But you are not like that. You are controlled by your new nature if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that if anyone doesn’t have the Spirit of Christ living in him, he is not a Christian at all.) 10 Yet, even though Christ lives within you, your body will die because of sin; but your spirit will live, for Christ has pardoned it. 11 And if the Spirit of God, who raised up Jesus from the dead, lives in you, he will make your dying bodies live again after you die, by means of this same Holy Spirit living within you.

12 So, dear brothers, you have no obligations whatever to your old sinful nature to do what it begs you to do. 13 For if you keep on following it you are lost and will perish, but if through the power of the Holy Spirit you crush it and its evil deeds, you shall live. 14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

15 And so we should not be like cringing, fearful slaves, but we should behave like God’s very own children, adopted into the bosom of his family, and calling to him, “Father, Father.” 16 For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we really are God’s children. 17 And since we are his children, we will share his treasures—for all God gives to his Son Jesus is now ours too. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

18 Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will give us later. 19 For all creation is waiting patiently and hopefully for that future day when God will resurrect his children. 20-21 For on that day thorns and thistles, sin, death, and decay—the things that overcame the world against its will at God’s command—will all disappear, and the world around us will share in the glorious freedom from sin which God’s children enjoy.

22 For we know that even the things of nature, like animals and plants, suffer in sickness and death as they await this great event.[d]23 And even we Christians, although we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, also groan to be released from pain and suffering. We, too, wait anxiously for that day when God will give us our full rights as his children, including the new bodies he has promised us—bodies that will never be sick again and will never die.

24 We are saved by trusting. And trusting means looking forward to getting something we don’t yet have—for a man who already has something doesn’t need to hope and trust that he will get it. 25 But if we must keep trusting God for something that hasn’t happened yet, it teaches us to wait patiently and confidently.

26 And in the same way—by our faith—the Holy Spirit helps us with our daily problems and in our praying. For we don’t even know what we should pray for nor how to pray as we should, but the Holy Spirit prays for us with such feeling that it cannot be expressed in words. 27 And the Father who knows all hearts knows, of course, what the Spirit is saying as he pleads for us in harmony with God’s own will. 28 And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans.

29 For from the very beginning God decided that those who came to him—and all along he knew who would—should become like his Son, so that his Son would be the First, with many brothers. 30 And having chosen us, he called us to come to him; and when we came, he declared us “not guilty,” filled us with Christ’s goodness, gave us right standing with himself, and promised us his glory.

31 What can we ever say to such wonderful things as these? If God is on our side, who can ever be against us? 32Since he did not spare even his own Son for us but gave him up for us all, won’t he also surely give us everything else?

33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? Will God? No! He is the one who has forgiven us and given us right standing with himself.

34 Who then will condemn us? Will Christ? No! For he is the one who died for us and came back to life again for us and is sitting at the place of highest honor next to God, pleading for us there in heaven.

35 Who then can ever keep Christ’s love from us? When we have trouble or calamity, when we are hunted down or destroyed, is it because he doesn’t love us anymore? And if we are hungry or penniless or in danger or threatened with death, has God deserted us?

36 No, for the Scriptures tell us that for his sake we must be ready to face death at every moment of the day—we are like sheep awaiting slaughter; 37 but despite all this, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loved us enough to die for us. 38 For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can’t, and life can’t. The angels won’t, and all the powers of hell itself cannot keep God’s love away. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, 39 or where we are—high above the sky, or in the deepest ocean—nothing will ever be able to separate us from the love of God demonstrated by our Lord Jesus Christ when he died for us.

So if - 28 And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans.

Then anything that God would tell us is good news - for He is always working for our good. Though it may not sound like good news to us humans who lack His wisdom.

The only thing that is bad that can happen to us is for us not to listen and then not obey Him.

Comment

29 For from the very beginning God decided that those who came to him—and all along he knew who would—should become like his Son, so that his Son would be the First, with many brothers. 30 And having chosen us, he called us to come to him; and when we came, he declared us “not guilty,” filled us with Christ’s goodness, gave us right standing with himself, and promised us his glory.

1 - Ist of all being conformed to the image of Christ, does not mean becoming Christ. If I take a photo of you; it is not you, but resembles you. But it is not alive. If we are conformed to His image. we are not Him, but only resemble Jesus. We have no life of our own, for He alone is LIFE. We are made alive ( born again) by His Holy Spirit entering our spirit.

2 - If you want to become like an Olympic champion you have to put forth effort and there will be some pain involved. If we desire to be like Christ, we have to be conformed by the fellowship of His sufferings. We can not understand what it is like to be like Him without going through the things He went through. Many times I have went through some experience that was not pleasant and then became aware and said, Lord is that what it was like to walk in your shoes. That experience changed my life and made me a little like Him.

Philippians 3: 10 I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.

3 - Who is the greatest being that exists ? Of course that is The Lord Jesus who is God Almighty. Think of the honor He gives us, for Him to live inside of our spirit ( being the sinful beings we are) and then to conform us to His image. Is that not worth anything that we might have to go though.

Lou Newton
            Last edited by Lou Newton; May 20, 2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

We claim to love The Lord Jesus. If you love someone, you want to know everything about them. You want to know their favorite color etc.

Do we desire to know everything about Jesus ? I have been accused of evil for seeking the truth about what may seem like small things about The Lord to some.

Certainly one can know Jesus more by walking exactly like He walked on the earth. For we would then come to know Him by the things He went through. But we want to be rich. We want nice cars and nice houses; but Jesus did not own a house or a horse or any other animal. The only thing Jesus owned were the clothes He wore.

Do we really want to be like Jesus ?

Comment

We claim to love The Lord Jesus. If you love someone, you want to know everything about them. You want to know their favorite color etc.

Do we desire to know everything about Jesus ? I have been accused of evil for seeking the truth about what may seem like small things about The Lord to some.

Certainly one can know Jesus more by walking exactly like He walked on the earth. For we would then come to know Him by the things He went through. But we want to be rich. We want nice cars and nice houses; but Jesus did not own a house or a horse or any other animal. The only thing Jesus owned were the clothes He wore.

Do we really want to be like Jesus ?
                The only thing Jesus owned were the clothes He wore - Of course, I was speaking of the manhood of Jesus. For the Godhood of Jesus owned all the cattle on the hills. He is the owner of everything that exists.

So the same with us as Paul speaks here:

2 Cor 6

3 We put no stumbling block in anyone's path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. 4 Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; 5 in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; 6 in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; 7 in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; 8 through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; 9 known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; 10 sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.

Comment

The only thing Jesus owned were the clothes He wore - Of course, I was speaking of the manhood of Jesus. For the Godhood of Jesus owned all the cattle on the hills. He is the owner of everything that exists.

So the same with us as Paul speaks here:

2 Cor 6

3 We put no stumbling block in anyone's path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. 4 Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; 5 in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; 6 in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; 7 in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; 8 through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; 9 known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; 10 sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.
                  I would say definitely not; we don't want sorrow, we want riches. That's also the problem with the professing church. They want the power of God without any suffering. But if we are willing to be made even a little willing, God's holy spirit can help us want to go through things for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                    Hi Steve,

I have been thinking about this comment of yours. Here are some thoughts about what you said:

Amen ,prophecy is anything The Lord speaks. It can be about the past, the present, or the future. I think Jeremiah was speaking about when God sends a prophet to a nation it is to warn them about pending judgement so they will repent and that judgement will not come upon them. The judgement that God is warning about it always war, famine and disease; for that is what judgement from God is.

But personal words from God are often not judgement at all. Most regard these as promises. God promised Abraham many good things.

As to the prophecy you spoke of to the King of Israel, I assume you were speaking of what God sent Isaiah to tell the King:

Isaiah 38 New International Version (NIV)

Hezekiah’s Illness

38 In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, “This is what the Lord says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.”

2 Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, 3 Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.

4 Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: 5 “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life. 6 And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city.

7 “‘This is the Lord’s sign to you that the Lord will do what he has promised: 8 I will make the shadow cast by the sun go back the ten steps it has gone down on the stairway of Ahaz.’” So the sunlight went back the ten steps it had gone down.

9 A writing of Hezekiah king of Judah after his illness and recovery:

10 I said, “In the prime of my life
                    must I go through the gates of death
                    and be robbed of the rest of my years?”
                    11 I said, “I will not again see the Lord himself
                    in the land of the living;
                    no longer will I look on my fellow man,
                    or be with those who now dwell in this world.
                    12 Like a shepherd’s tent my house
                    has been pulled down and taken from me.
                    Like a weaver I have rolled up my life,
                    and he has cut me off from the loom;
                    day and night you made an end of me.
                    13 I waited patiently till dawn,
                    but like a lion he broke all my bones;
                    day and night you made an end of me.
                    14 I cried like a swift or thrush,
                    I moaned like a mourning dove.
                    My eyes grew weak as I looked to the heavens.
                    I am being threatened; Lord, come to my aid!”

15 But what can I say?
                    He has spoken to me, and he himself has done this.
                    I will walk humbly all my years
                    because of this anguish of my soul.
                    16 Lord, by such things people live;
                    and my spirit finds life in them too.
                    You restored me to health
                    and let me live.
                    17 Surely it was for my benefit
                    that I suffered such anguish.
                    In your love you kept me
                    from the pit of destruction;
                    you have put all my sins
                    behind your back.
                    18 For the grave cannot praise you,
                    death cannot sing your praise;
                    those who go down to the pit
                    cannot hope for your faithfulness.
                    19 The living, the living—they praise you,
                    as I am doing today;
                    parents tell their children
                    about your faithfulness.

20 The Lord will save me,
                    and we will sing with stringed instruments
                    all the days of our lives
                    in the temple of the Lord.

21 Isaiah had said, “Prepare a poultice of figs and apply it to the boil, and he will recover.”

22 Hezekiah had asked, “What will be the sign that I will go up to the temple of the Lord?”

BUT that is not the end of the story:

Isaiah 39New International Version (NIV)

Envoys From Babylon

39 At that time Marduk-Baladan son of Baladan king of Babylon sent Hezekiah letters and a gift, because he had heard of his illness and recovery. 2 Hezekiah received the envoys gladly and showed them what was in his storehouses—the silver, the gold, the spices, the fine olive oil—his entire armory and everything found among his treasures. There was nothing in his palace or in all his kingdom that Hezekiah did not show them.

3 Then Isaiah the prophet went to King Hezekiah and asked, “What did those men say, and where did they come from?”

“From a distant land,” Hezekiah replied. “They came to me from Babylon.”

4 The prophet asked, “What did they see in your palace?”

“They saw everything in my palace,” Hezekiah said. “There is nothing among my treasures that I did not show them.”

5 Then Isaiah said to Hezekiah, “Hear the word of the Lord Almighty: 6 The time will surely come when everything in your palace, and all that your predecessors have stored up until this day, will be carried off to Babylon. Nothing will be left, says the Lord. 7 And some of your descendants, your own flesh and blood who will be born to you, will be taken away, and they will become eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.”

8“The word of the Lord you have spoken is good,” Hezekiah replied. For he thought, “There will be peace and security in my lifetime.”

We see that Hezekiah tried to follow The Lord, but he was NOT a very wise man. He was foolish to show all that gold to strangers from a foreign land. The Temple was covered with gold and there were shields of solid gold. The amount of gold was probably far more than any other nation had even heard of existing anywhere.

This gold would draw Babylon to attack Israel when Israel had turned from God and was in deep sin and idolatry.

It seems to me that God might have been trying to spare Hezekiah from this judgement coming through his foolish actions. The Lord knew that Hezekiah would show the men from Babylon all of the gold in his Kingdom. The Lord knew of his pride and so was going to take him "home" to spare him the fact that the judgement of Judah would come through him. Hezekiah would be partially responsible for the death of his "grandchildren" and his foolishness and pride would be revealed to all who read about it in The Bible.

The Lord was trying to spare Hezekiah this shame and sadness, but Hezekiah begged for The Lord to add to his years. He should have surrendered to the will of The Lord and could have asked why, or if this was the will of God then please take me Lord. The will of God is always better than our will. He is wise and we are foolish.

Hezekiah was so foolish as to remind the Lord of all Hezekiah had done for God, instead of than thanking God for all God had done for Hezekiah. So The Lord allowed the desire of Hezekiah to take place and added 15 years to his life.

But as a result the foolishness, lack of humility, and pride of Hezekiah are exposed to all who read of the account. God loved Hezekiah and was trying to hide Hezekiah's foolishness from all who would read about it.

Plus we can all see that the judgement of God on Judah came through his foolish actions. Even worse we can see that Hezekiah did not have compassion for his own "grandchildren" and only wanted prosperity in his time.

8“The word of the Lord you have spoken is good,” Hezekiah replied. For he thought, “There will be peace and security in my lifetime.”

The Lord was trying to spare Hezekiah all of this shame and embarrassment, but Hezekiah wanted his will and did not desire the will of God.

So one could say that the first prophecy from God to Hezekiah was good news that seemed bad to him. But the second prophecy that seemed good to Hezekiah was bad news.
                    Last edited by Lou Newton; May 23, 2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X