Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is He "who searches hearts" the Holy Spirit or the Father (Romans 8:27) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is He "who searches hearts" the Holy Spirit or the Father (Romans 8:27) ?

Is He "who searches hearts" the Holy Spirit or the Father (Romans 8:27) ?

Lou Newton, former Steel Mill Crane Designer and Physics Teacher

Mark 12 NIV

The Greatest Commandment

28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

Isaiah 9 GNV

6 For unto us a child is born, and unto us a Son is given: and the government is upon his shoulder, and he shall call his name, Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace.

Jesus is the child that was born and He is The Everlasting Father. That means Jesus always was the Father and always will be The Father.

Isaiah 43 NIV

10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
    “and my servant whom I have chosen,
    so that you may know and believe me
    and understand that I am he.
    Before me no god was formed,
    nor will there be one after me.
    11 I, even I, am the Lord,
    and apart from me there is no savior.

In the passage above God is saying He is our Only Savior

Genesis 1 NIV

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

John 1 NIV

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

John 14 NIV

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me;

Rev 22 NIV

Jesus said -
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

So Jesus was that God who created the heavens and the earth in the beginning.

There is One God, our Creator; so we call Him our Father. That God came down from heaven and was born of a woman to become one of us, or a man, so that He could die for our sins. God is Life and so can not die. He had to become a man so that He could die for us to show us that He loves us.

John 2 NIV

18 The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”

19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

Philippians 2 NIV

5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
    by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    by becoming obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

Jesus is the highest name of God because God revealed His highest nature in Jesus.

He did not demand to be treated like God but instead was our Servant.

Romans 8 NIV

26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

It is the Spirit of The One and Only God, our creator and our Father who came down from heaven an died for our sin. There is One God and He appears to us as Jesus or as The Holy Spirit of Jesus.

There is the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit but He is not three but ONE.

Answer requested by Bitrus ..............
Working...
X