No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abraham's death is the 666th verse in the Torah
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Kaaba in Mecca is 666 nautical miles from Jerusalem.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The axial tilt of the earth at 66.6 from the galactic ecliptic, causing earth's seasons, and that in turn the 666th letter in the Torah is in the word " seasons " in Genesis 1:14

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The axial tilt of the earth at 66.6 from the galactic ecliptic, causing earth's seasons, and that in turn the 666th letter in the Torah is in the word " seasons " in Genesis 1:14
    Thanks Glen - I found this very interesting:

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out Glenn.

Comment

Interior view of the Kaaba on google street view
        https://www.google.com/maps/@21.4225...!7i6144!8i3072

The Kaaba is made of granite of from the hills near Mecca. The structure is 50 feet high (15.24 meters), 35 feet (10.67 meters) wide and 40 feet long (12.19 meters) long. Inside the Kaaba, the floor is made of marble and limestone. The interior walls, measuring 43 feet (13 meters) by 30 feet (9 meters), are clad with tiled, white marble halfway to the roof, with darker trimmings along the floor. It is covered by a black silk cloth decorated with gold-embroidered calligraphy. This cloth is known as the kiswa, and it is replaced yearly.

There are various histories as to its age - from 300 B.C. to the A.D. 7th century.

Comment

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
          I do not understand any of this information as divinely inspired.

Comment

Working...
          X