True Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Peace

"I have held many things in my hands, and have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in Godīs hands, that I still possess." -Martin Luther

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." -Robert Murray McCheyne

"As long as a man is alive and out of hell, he cannot have any cause to complain." -Charles Spurgeon

"Peace comes when there is no cloud between us and God. Peace is the consequence of forgiveness, Godīs removal of that which obscures His face and so breaks union with Him." -Charles H. Brent

"The world can create trouble in peace, but God can create peace in trouble." -Thomas Watson

"A born-again person ought to possess unspeakable peace in the spirit." -Watchman Nee

"The way to preserve the peace of the church is to preserve its purity." - Matthew Henry

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
    "I have held many things in my hands, and have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in Godīs hands, that I still possess." -Martin Luther

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." -Robert Murray McCheyne

"As long as a man is alive and out of hell, he cannot have any cause to complain." -Charles Spurgeon

"Peace comes when there is no cloud between us and God. Peace is the consequence of forgiveness, Godīs removal of that which obscures His face and so breaks union with Him." -Charles H. Brent

"The world can create trouble in peace, but God can create peace in trouble." -Thomas Watson

"A born-again person ought to possess unspeakable peace in the spirit." -Watchman Nee

"The way to preserve the peace of the church is to preserve its purity." - Matthew Henry
    Sometimes we need a different perspective. Great quotes. If I'm not in hell, I have nothing to complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxmaloney View Post

Sometimes we need a different perspective. Great quotes. If I'm not in hell, I have nothing to complain about.
      Thanks for the reply Tom.

How true this statement is. Since we all deserve eternal hell for our sin, if we are not in hell, we should be thankful no matter our situation.

Comment

Working...
      X