Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was The Father of the child, Jesus ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who was The Father of the child, Jesus ?

    The RCC and most of the Protestant Church teaches that God is three persons instead of one person.

    They claim that The Godhood of Jesus is less than the Father, that they call the Godhead.

    But of course as I have posted many times Jesus said the most important command of God is this: Hear O' Israel, The Lord your God is One.

    Plus Isaiah 9:6 has God Himself calling the child ,Jesus, The Everlasting Father.

    But here is something The Lord revealed to me today:

    Matthew 1
    18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit.

    Luke 1
    34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”
    35 The angel answered,The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you.

    Now if The Holy Spirit is a different person than The Father, then if Mary would be found pregnant through The Holy Spirit, then The Holy Spirit would be the Father of the child Jesus.

    But the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit of The Father, and The Holy Spirit of The Lord Jesus. There is One and Only One God. He appears in three different forms, but He is One and Only One God. He is not three different persons. The child Jesus has all of the nature of God and lacks not one thing of God Almighty.

    So the child Jesus truly is The Only begotten son of God. As to His Manhood, Jesus is a little lower than the angels. But as to His Godhood, Jesus is the One and Only God Almighty, The Creator of every thing that exists and the Everlasting Father.

  • #2
    We see that The Holy Scriptures clearly state that The Holy Spirit caused Mary to be with child. But of course that is The Holy Spirit of The Father, and so Jesus is the only begotten son of The Father. Of course, it says begotten, which means it is speaking of the human body of Jesus. As to His Godhood, Jesus was The One and Only God Almighty, our Father, and Creator of everything that exists. As to His Manhood, Jesus was a man, and a little lower than the angels.

    But here is more food for thougth:

    How many Holy Spirits are there ? Well One and Only One , of course.

    But we are told many places that He is The Holy Spirit of God, who is our Father.

    But other places it says He is The Holy Spirit of Christ.

    Romans 8 (NIV)

    Life Through the Spirit


    8 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering.And so he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

    5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. 7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.

    9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

    12 Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13 For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.

    14For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
    Notice that God speaks of the Holy Spirit and The Spirit of Christ as being the same.

    We know that everyone must be born again of the Holy Spirit to enter heaven.

    BUT here is says If the Spirit of Christ is in us, we have life.

    There is One and Only One Holy Spirit. There is One and Only One God ,as Jesus tells us in the gospels.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
      The RCC and most of the Protestant Church teaches that God is three persons instead of one person.

      They claim that The Godhood of Jesus is less than the Father, that they call the Godhead.

      But of course as I have posted many times Jesus said the most important command of God is this: Hear O' Israel, The Lord your God is One.

      Plus Isaiah 9:6 has God Himself calling the child ,Jesus, The Everlasting Father.

      But here is something The Lord revealed to me today:

      Matthew 1
      18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit.

      Luke 1
      34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”
      35 The angel answered,The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you.

      Now if The Holy Spirit is a different person than The Father, then if Mary would be found pregnant through The Holy Spirit, then The Holy Spirit would be the Father of the child Jesus.

      But the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit of The Father, and The Holy Spirit of The Lord Jesus. There is One and Only One God. He appears in three different forms, but He is One and Only One God. He is not three different persons. The child Jesus has all of the nature of God and lacks not one thing of God Almighty.

      So the child Jesus truly is The Only begotten son of God. As to His Manhood, Jesus is a little lower than the angels. But as to His Godhood, Jesus is the One and Only God Almighty, The Creator of every thing that exists and the Everlasting Father.
      So often when we read things, we skip over important points. The only way the bible makes sense is for God to be Jesus Christ. Else, we would have a problem. The holy spirit would be the father of christ, and being different than the father, the father wouldn't really be the father. And as you point out, the scriptures consider the spirit of God to be from Jesus and from the father. If it's the same spirit, then they are the same person, just appearing in a different way.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by redsoxmaloney View Post

        So often when we read things, we skip over important points. The only way the bible makes sense is for God to be Jesus Christ. Else, we would have a problem. The holy spirit would be the father of christ, and being different than the father, the father wouldn't really be the father. And as you point out, the scriptures consider the spirit of God to be from Jesus and from the father. If it's the same spirit, then they are the same person, just appearing in a different way.
        Thanks for the reply Tom.

        It is hard to believe that so many follow tradition, that Jesus warned us not to do, instead of believing what is written in the Holy Scriptures:

        Isaiah 9:6
        6 For unto us a child is born, and unto us a Son is given: and the government is upon his shoulder, and he shall call his name, Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace.
        Everlasting means Jesus always was The Father and always will be the Father.

        Isaiah 43
        10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
        “and my servant whom I have chosen,
        so that you may know and believe me
        and understand that I am he.
        Before me no god was formed,
        nor will there be one after me.
        11 I, even I, am the Lord,
        and apart from me there is no savior
        .
        John 14
        8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

        9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
        The Manhood of Jesus was a man and a little lower than the angels. But the Godhood of Jesus was living in Him and that was The Father. There is One and Only One God, The Father.


        Comment


        • #5
          Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, this is my first post. My name is Clark and I've been on other forums with the name "FreeMan." I know Lou, and I believe I remember a few more names when I look to see who all are here.

          I see the whole Godhead at work (as a way to put it) at Jesus' baptism. Jesus was baptized, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, descended upon him like a dove, and the Father spoke from heaven ---- a voice spoke from heaven and the voice saying "this is my Son, with whom I am well pleased" letting us know that was the Father speaking. Jesus prayed to the Father throughout his ministry. My point is the Godhead is such an awesome mystery, or so much greater than the most wise among us>that would be Lou and not me but I don't know everyone< lol, that the Godhead is impossible for us to comprehend. With that said this is a good topic since we can see how great and awesome God is.
          Matthew3:16
          When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and [b]He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
          Last edited by Clark FreeMan; May 20th, 2018, 09:55 PM. Reason: Add the name of the scripture added, Matthew

          Comment


          • #6
            I forgot that this is about who the Father of Jesus is. I've heard it been said the heart of the Father is the Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of God or Spirit of the Father. That prolly gives some insight, but I can't say the the Holy Spirit is the NOTHING MORE THAN the heart of the Father. Either way the Holy Spirit and the Father are One, better yet...the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are One, a compound unity who said in Genesis 1:26 "Let Us make man in our image, in our likeness" and once again I failed to really answer Lou's question other than saying God the Father is The Father of Jesus, I can't connect the dots on how that fits into the Godhead.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Clark FreeMan View Post
              Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, this is my first post. My name is Clark and I've been on other forums with the name "FreeMan." I know Lou, and I believe I remember a few more names when I look to see who all are here.

              I see the whole Godhead at work (as a way to put it) at Jesus' baptism. Jesus was baptized, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, descended upon him like a dove, and the Father spoke from heaven ---- a voice spoke from heaven and the voice saying "this is my Son, with whom I am well pleased" letting us know that was the Father speaking. Jesus prayed to the Father throughout his ministry. My point is the Godhead is such an awesome mystery, or so much greater than the most wise among us>that would be Lou and not me but I don't know everyone< lol, that the Godhead is impossible for us to comprehend. With that said this is a good topic since we can see how great and awesome God is.
              Matthew3:16
              When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and [b]He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
              Hi Clark, it is so good to see your post tonight. Welcome !

              You made a very good comment and I enjoyed reading it. Here are some passages to pray about and think about:

              Isaiah 9 GNV

              6 For unto us a child is born, and unto us a Son is given: and the government is upon his shoulder, and he shall call his name, Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace.
              Now everlasting means always was and always will be The Father.

              Isaiah 43 (NIV)

              Israel’s Only Savior


              43 But now, this is what the Lord says—
              he who created you, Jacob,
              he who formed you, Israel:
              “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
              I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
              2 When you pass through the waters,
              I will be with you;
              and when you pass through the rivers,
              they will not sweep over you.
              When you walk through the fire,
              you will not be burned;
              the flames will not set you ablaze.
              3For I am the Lord your God,
              the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

              I give Egypt for your ransom,
              Cush and Seba in your stead.
              4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
              and because I love you,
              I will give people in exchange for you,
              nations in exchange for your life.
              5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
              I will bring your children from the east
              and gather you from the west.
              6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
              and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
              Bring my sons from afar
              and my daughters from the ends of the earth—
              7 everyone who is called by my name,
              whom I created for my glory,
              whom I formed and made.”

              8 Lead out those who have eyes but are blind,
              who have ears but are deaf.
              9 All the nations gather together
              and the peoples assemble.
              Which of their gods foretold this
              and proclaimed to us the former things?
              Let them bring in their witnesses to prove they were right,
              so that others may hear and say, “It is true.”
              10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
              “and my servant whom I have chosen,
              so that you may know and believe me
              and understand that I am he.

              Before me no god was formed,
              nor will there be one after me.
              11 I, even I, am the Lord,
              and apart from me there is no savior.
              So God our Father is our only Savior according to what He says above.

              John 2 NIV

              18 The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”

              19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

              20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
              John 14 NIV
              Jesus the Way to the Father


              5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

              6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

              8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

              9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me
              Mark 12 NIV The Greatest Commandment

              28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

              29“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
              I have to believe The Lord instead of popular doctrine. The Lord is the Creator and certainly could have said Trinity instead of One.

              So it seems to me that The Lord left me with this only way for these all to be totally true:

              According to His Manhood, Jesus was a little lower than the angels and a man born of a woman.

              But according to His Godhood, Jesus was the One and Only God Almighty, our Creator and so called our Father.

              Jesus said He was the First and the Last. There can not be two that are first. There is but One who is first.

              But like you said God is beyond our understanding and His ways are higher than our ways.

              What are your thoughts about these verses ?

              Comment


              • #8
                I've always wondered about the prophecy in Isaiah 9:6 "everlasting Father." It truly boggles the mind, my mind at least...yours is prolly more useful in this, lol. My response has always been that this keeps the mystery, the greatness of God, in the knowledge of God. And reminds me regardless how much I or anyone else grows, or regardless how much anyone has done for Christ (like a great evangelist who has brought multitudes to Christ and who remains true) that we are all just mere men. I know it sounds repetitive but I can only say "God is beyond our understanding and His ways are higher than our ways."

                There are times when I think God is One in 3 modes, but then I think of Jesus' baptism so I throw modalism out. And so I wonder if there's a difference between the "Trinity" or "Triunity." I prefer Triunity, but still others have a better way to explain this than I do. There are some people who have studied the Triunity of God in college and I'm not one of them.

                As for Isaiah 9:6 the terms for the Godhead are all there. "unto us a child is born....a Son..." The first part sounds like Jesus as the Son of Man, his humanity as being fully human, "a child is born." And then as the Son of God, his divinity.

                And then refers to Jesus in prophecy using the same terms we use for the Holy Spirit "Wonderful, Counselor".

                And then, "Everlasting Father..." And so all of these terms are used for each in the Godhead. And goes back to "prince of peace" back to the Son.

                I don't think the order of Is. 9:6 is by mistake. It's as if God is saying you only know ME by faith by being enlightened by the Spirit of Truth and not by reasoning of the fleshly mind.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Clark FreeMan View Post
                  I've always wondered about the prophecy in Isaiah 9:6 "everlasting Father." It truly boggles the mind, my mind at least...yours is prolly more useful in this, lol. My response has always been that this keeps the mystery, the greatness of God, in the knowledge of God. And reminds me regardless how much I or anyone else grows, or regardless how much anyone has done for Christ (like a great evangelist who has brought multitudes to Christ and who remains true) that we are all just mere men. I know it sounds repetitive but I can only say "God is beyond our understanding and His ways are higher than our ways."

                  There are times when I think God is One in 3 modes, but then I think of Jesus' baptism so I throw modalism out. And so I wonder if there's a difference between the "Trinity" or "Triunity." I prefer Triunity, but still others have a better way to explain this than I do. There are some people who have studied the Triunity of God in college and I'm not one of them.

                  As for Isaiah 9:6 the terms for the Godhead are all there. "unto us a child is born....a Son..." The first part sounds like Jesus as the Son of Man, his humanity as being fully human, "a child is born." And then as the Son of God, his divinity.

                  And then refers to Jesus in prophecy using the same terms we use for the Holy Spirit "Wonderful, Counselor".

                  And then, "Everlasting Father..." And so all of these terms are used for each in the Godhead. And goes back to "prince of peace" back to the Son.

                  I don't think the order of Is. 9:6 is by mistake. It's as if God is saying you only know ME by faith by being enlightened by the Spirit of Truth and not by reasoning of the fleshly mind.
                  Hi Clark,

                  To me The Lord settled this whole issue by His words:

                  29“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

                  God is capable of saying exactly what He means. He did not say Trinity, or Triunity, but He said One. We all know what the number One means. There are hundreds of verses where God says He is ONE. There are none in the ancient manuscripts where He says He is three.

                  Phil 2 NIV

                  5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

                  6Who, being in very nature God,
                  did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
                  7 rather, he made himself nothing
                  by taking the very nature of a servant,
                  being made in human likeness.
                  8And being found in appearance as a man,
                  he humbled himself
                  by becoming obedient to death—
                  even death on a cross!

                  9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
                  and gave him the name that is above every name,

                  10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
                  in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
                  11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
                  to the glory of God the Father.


                  Here God says Jesus is God and much more He states that Jesus has the HIGHEST place and the Name of Jesus is above every Name.

                  There is only one way that can all be totally true. That the Name of Jesus is the very highest Name of God.

                  Jesus is the Word of God, OR Jesus came down to reveal the nature of God. We reveal who we are by our words. That is why Jesus is called the Word of God.

                  God told us this in the OT and almost everyone seemed to miss the fact, except for a very few like David.

                  As far as the baptism of Jesus, this has a simply explanation. That explanation also answers the questions many have when Jesus sometimes speaks like he is less than God Almighty, and other times like He is God Almighty.

                  Jesus is BOTH Man and God. As man, He is a little lower than the angels and acted humble before God like every man should. He was showing us how men should live. BUT other times Jesus speaks like He is God Almighty, because He is also God. Jesus can not be one iota less than God, or the God head as some says, or he is not God at all. God Almighty mean number one, the head Guy. Jesus clearly told us He was the First and The Last. He was saying He is the Godhead as far as His Godhood goes. The Name of Jesus is the very highest Name of God. That does not men Jesus is above God. That is crazy talk. He is God and can not be above Himself. It simply means that as Jesus He revealed the very highest NATURE of God. That is to say that God Almighty is humble in nature.

                  When God walked in the garden with Adam, He looked like a man. Adam was not afraid of Him so He did not appear in His glory. The same is true when God appeared to Abraham. It seems the closer God was to the man, the more like a man He appeared.

                  But God also revealed this in Ezekiel:

                  See next post fort his discussion.
                  Last edited by Lou Newton; May 21st, 2018, 09:28 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ezekiel 1 (NIV)

                    Ezekiel’s Inaugural Vision


                    1 In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.
                    (NOTE- Not visions from God, but visions OF God. The following is all a vision of God )

                    2 On the fifth of the month—it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin— 3 the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians. There the hand of the Lord was on him.

                    4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze.8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

                    10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

                    15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

                    19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose.20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

                    22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty,[b] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

                    25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

                    This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.
                    We see that above all these glorious visions of God of how He works and His great power and how awesome He is; that the very highest nature of God is He appears like a man. That man is of course Jesus.

                    This does not mean that Jesus is above God the Father. That would be ridiculous for He can not be above Himself. There is One and Only One God and that God, our Father came down from heaven to be born of a woman so He could shed His blood for us. It is just that as Jesus, God reveals His very highest nature to us.

                    BTW, why is God called The Father ? Because He is the source of everything, so He is The Father. But The Scriptures tell us very clearly that Jesus created everything that exists, So Jesus is the source of everything, or the Father. There is One and Only One God. He is the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. He is One as He clearly told us.

                    There is the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit, but He is not three but one.

                    I am a mere man and any comparison will fall far short of His glory. But I am a son, a bother, and a father. But I am not three persons, but one person.

                    Water is one essence, H2O. You can put water in a container and it can appear as liquid, or freeze it and it appears as Ice, or apply heat and it becomes invisible to the eye as water vapor. The same molecules of water can appear three ways.

                    This falls short to explain God because He can appear as a man on the earth and also be on the throne in heaven at the same time. But far more God is everywhere in the universe as The Holy Spirit. But He is not three different persons ( because He tells us He is ONE).

                    I can not reveal this truth to anyone. The person has to seek The Lord and ask Him to reveal the Truth to them. Only The Holy Spirit can reveal this to a person.

                    I testify that I sought the Lord for years about the nature of God and He revealed this to me. I was so slow and fearful and had so little faith that it took me years to see this all. God also confirmed this using hundreds of scriptures and also many miracles to convince the person of little faith that I was.
                    Last edited by Lou Newton; May 21st, 2018, 10:02 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X