Did the Holy Spirit exist in the beginning with God? ​​​​​​​

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Holy Spirit exist in the beginning with God? ​​​​​​​

Did the Holy Spirit exist in the beginning with God?

Lou Newton
    Lou Newton, former Steel Mill Crane Designer and Physics Teacher

The Holy Spirit is not a separate person from God. It is God’s Holy Spirit. Yes, His Holy Spirit has no beginning and no end. His Holy Spirit is The First and the Last. His Holy Spirit is Him. God is omni-present and can appear anywhere at anytime. He sits on the throne in heaven, and He came down from heaven to be born of a woman to become one so us so He could die for our sins. Jesus was both Man and God. His Godhood was The One and Only Almighty God, our Creator and our Father. His Manhood was the Only begotten Son of God.

When The Lord Jesus was walking with His disciples on the earth they did not seek Him in Spirit. They seen Him in the flesh. But when He died on the cross and rose again and then went back to heaven, they had reason to seek Him in Spirit. That is why Jesus said this in John 20 NIV:

“ 21 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. “

Jesus did not wait to give them any good thing, but He gave Him His Holy Spirit the very day He rose from the dead. They were all changed from that moment on.

There is no place in the Holy Scriptures where God refers to Himself as a Trinity. Not one place in the ancient manuscripts where He uses the number 3 to refer to Himself. God always calls Himself ONE. Jesus said this is the most important command of God:

Mark 12 NIV

“ 28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. “

Jesus is The Creator and He certainly was able to think of the word Trinity or three in one, but Jesus said ONE.

We also have this in Isaiah 9 GNV about the child Jesus:

“ 6 For unto us a child is born, and unto us a Son is given: and the government is upon his shoulder, and he shall call his name, Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace. "

And this in Isaiah 43 NIV

" 10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
    “and my servant whom I have chosen,
    so that you may know and believe me
    and understand that I am he.
    Before me no god was formed,
    nor will there be one after me.
    11 I, even I, am the Lord,
    and apart from me there is no savior."

I am a son, a brother, a husband, and a father. But I am not four persons, but I am one person who does four jobs. There is the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit but He is not three persons, but one person. God our Creator and our Father came down from heaven and was born of a woman to become one of us so that He could die for our sins. Jesus is both God and Man. Sometimes He speaks in the Bible as a man and sometimes He speaks as God Almighty.
Working...
X