Who is The Holy Spirit ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is The Holy Spirit ?

Is the Holy Spirit based on faith, or is it something in your heart that makes you just want to do what's right?

Lou Newton, former Steel Mill Crane Designer and Physics Teacher

Our Creator, and so is called our Father, appears in three different forms. He sits on the throne as Almighty God, He came down from heaven and was born of a woman to become a Man as Jesus, and He also appears as His Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God Almighty and if one confesses their sin to Him and then gives their life to Him He will enter your dead spirit and live in you. Then you will be born again. The first birth is the natural birth and being reborn is born of the spirit.

The Bible mentions the Holy Spirit of God, and also The Holy Spirit of Jesus. There is but one Holy Spirit and this proves that Jesus is God Almighty ( The Father) as far as His Godhood.

Isaiah 9 GNV

“6 For unto us a child is born, and unto us a Son is given: and the government is upon his shoulder, and he shall call his name, Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace. “

The he ,that will call the child, The Everlasting Father, is God.

The child is Jesus of course.

Everlasting Father means Jesus always was the Father and always will be The Father. Of course it is the Godhood of Jesus that is The Everlasting Father. His Manhood is The Son of God.

Isaiah 43 NIV

“10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
    “and my servant whom I have chosen,
    so that you may know and believe me
    and understand that I am he.
    Before me no god was formed,
    nor will there be one after me.
    11 I, even I, am the Lord,
    and apart from me there is no savior.”

The most important command of God according to Jesus is this:

Mark 12 NIV

The Greatest Commandment

“28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. “

There is One God and He came down from heaven to be born of a woman to become one of us to shed his blood for our sin. God is Life and Life can not become death. So He had to become a man to die for our sin.

As far as the Manhood of Jesus he is fully Man.

As far as His Godhood He is fully the One and Only God Almighty.

Answer requested by Tim Webster
Working...
X