For those who are concerned that CERN may destroy the earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who are concerned that CERN may destroy the earth

This was posted by a person who was concerned that CERN could destroy the earth.

If you scroll down the page you will see my answer and the answer of others to this issue.

1st extinction event: Leaked CERN documents state LHC has 70% chances to produce strangelets on 11/9
    Published: September 11, 2010

Abstract. We have received and will show in this article astonishing documents leaked out of CERN internal servers, about the CASTOR project, a Centauro and STrangelet Object Research to hunt for strangelets ‘likely‘ to be produced at the LHC.

According to those internal documents CERN has been lying for years to the press and in the suits, since it always affirmed that it won’t produce the ultra-dangerous, ultradense ‘strangelets’, the liquid explosive made of up, down and strange quarks, responsible of the ice-9 reactions that cause supernovas (below’s graph).

In those documents CERN affirms there is a 65-70% of chances of producing negative strangelets, which according to standard science on strangelets today, will provoke the ice-9 reaction (name taken from Cat and Cradle’s book in which a physicist destroys the world throwing a new type of water that freezes the planet, since an ice-9 reaction will condensate the planet in a 15 kilometers ultra-dense strange star).

Thus CERN has been lying and it is playing with all mankind a Quantum Russian Roulette game with 4 shots out of 6, 66% chances of extinction. This will be even if we survive the biggest genocide of history, calculated multiplying probability and victims: 66% x 6.6 billions=4.4 billions, 1000 times the Holocaust. The experiment will start in 45 days now. We might be living the last month of our existence as individuals and as a species. This Fall can be indeed the Fall of Man. And yet, the experiment is not stopped. This machine is too big to fail. Ave Caesar Hauer, morituri te salutant…

http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=125
    NOTE from Lou Newton: this is of course nothing but BUNK as I and others will show.

So.... can it spread like a blast wave, freezing the whole planet in a cryogenic stasis?

Like Narnia's Winter Queen. Or the exothermic reactions of HOT ICE. (see youtube)

I found this site which tells of the scientific effort underway to freeze parts of all the flora and fauna of the earth. Using animal cells to help human health in future. A whole zoo is held in tiny vials in cryogenic storage, butterfly bits, a slice of frog, etc.

http://www.walrusmagazine.com/articl...genic-storage/

Sorry to get goofy, it's all so strange. I shall just keep my head to the ground and continue to plow.

Sorry, but I don't read anything about the end times in the Bible that accomadates this type of scenario. We know, for one thing, that all of humanity never gets destroyed all at one time, but that it happens in stages. Also, there's no mention of any ice age in the Bible, but it does say that the earth and its elements will be burned up.

Lara, you are right, however, I do think playing with equipment that big and powerful with no real idea what the outcome will be is a very dangerous proposition. Likely it will eventually play into the whole mankind-destroying-himself-by-various-means scenario... we just don't know exactly how it will play out. Ultimately, I see it as just more evidence that man has gone totally crazy!

(Nevermind the Shiva statue in front of the place... Wonder what that means??)

Sorry, but I don't read anything about the end times in the Bible that accomadates this type of scenario. We know, for one thing, that all of humanity never gets destroyed all at one time, but that it happens in stages. Also, there's no mention of any ice age in the Bible, but it does say that the earth and its elements will be burned up.

Interestingly I heard someone on C2C A.M. speculating about the continued concerns that the overly long cooling phase the sun has been in will bring us into another ice age, during which decline our 'global warming emissions' might prove to be helpful and offsetting!!!

They got the whole world going in a direction and now it's like OOOOOPS!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the elements burn up after the white throne judgment in my understanding.
    God is not about to let mankind go extinct. His purposes will be fulfilled.
    However, I do think it is interesting in Revelation 11:18 it says...

"And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth."

I've visited the CERN facility in Geneva. I put my right index finger in the tube where the electrons and positrons spun around in opposite directions at near light speed. The machine was turned off at the time! Since then it has been upgraded to collide protons and anti-protons. The tremendous energy used to get a particle to near light speed is phenomenal. The actual energy released in a singe collision is infinitesimally small.

Particle physics is crazy complicated. CERN and FERMI are the most complicated machines ever built by man. This makes for excellent boogy man theories/scenarios by people who do not understand the mechanics of particle collision. FERMI has been colliding protons and anti-protons for over 15 years. CERN is about to do what has already been done regularly for almost two decades. Nothing blew up or got sucked into a black hole at FERMI and nothing at CERN will cause the earth to collapse in to a black hole.

By Lou Newton

We heard the same thing about the other ones when they were first built. Many said they would start a chain fusion reaction that would destroy the earth. They do start fusion reactions, but they are very very small.

Then it was these large fusion bombs that would destroy the whole earth in a chain reaction. The largest ones that men could make did nothing like this.

This small amount of material could not destroy much. They did not even destroy the machine let alone the earth.

The forces involved in making a white dwarf, or a neutron star, or a black hole are MONSTEROUS. It involves huge amounts of material and the forces of gravity get larger and larger until it squashes the material down to almost nothing.

Gravity needs a large amount of mass to be able to do this. These huge stars have this large quantity of mass and still do not make one of these objects very often. It is a rare event for this happen.

In the trillion trillions of stars that we can see, even one supernova is a rare event.

Our sun has a mass of 343,000 earths. And yet the suns mass is not enough to make a neutron star or a black hole. Even in very rare events.

It takes a very large star to make a neutron star or a black hole.

If all the mass of this entire earth was put into this machine it could not make a black hole or a neutron star. There is not enough potential force in all the matter in this earth to do so.

IT IS FAR BEYOND MANS CAPABILITY TO DESTROY THE EARTH THAT GOD CREATED

The scriptures speak of men that destroy the earth. But it does not means the whole earth. Men bring destruction upon the earth and it's people. But it is far beyond man to destroy the whole earth.

If man could destroy the earth, then it could be argued that he could also create the earth. Man can do neither.

Man can not even destroy a small bit of matter. Man can not create or destroy ANYTHING in this way.

Only God can create or destroy the smallest bit of matter. God alone can do destroy or create a tiny bit of matter, yet alone the whole earth.

Grace to all - Lou Newton

Thanks Lou,
    You went in to greater detail than I did.

You wrote:
    "Man can not even destroy a small bit of matter."

True. Even when the protons and anti-protons collide, matter is not destroyed. It is just broken down in to quarks. One interesting result of the collisions is that energy is transformed in to matter and then back to energy during the collisions. In 1995 the top quark was observed at the FERMI facility. A proton/anti-proton collision revealed the footprint of the "top quark". It had the mass of a gold nucleus yet was created from the mass of a proton and anti-proton. Together these two particles have almost the mass of only one helium atom. It was proven that mass and energy are interchangable. Energy has no mass so mass was created out of no mass.

God created mass from no mass when He said, "Let there be.." The mass created from energy at the colliders is not sustainable. What ever mass is created is instantly converted back to energy. God is able to make matter and keep it as matter. Man cannot do this. I can not even begin to fathom or even understand the energy needed to keep matter intact as matter.

Jonathan Edwards in the 16th century was even amazed by this. He did not know about particle physics but he came to the conclusion that only God could hold matter together.
    Last edited by Lou Newton; September 20, 2014, 10:23 AM.

The post below is from the person who started the article:

Well amen to that! I wholeheartedly agree with everyone!

Thanks Lou,
    You went in to greater detail than I did.

You wrote:
    "Man can not even destroy a small bit of matter."

True. Even when the protons and anti-protons collide, matter is not destroyed. It is just broken down in to quarks. One interesting result of the collisions is that energy is transformed in to matter and then back to energy during the collisions. In 1995 the top quark was observed at the FERMI facility. A proton/anti-proton collision revealed the footprint of the "top quark". It had the mass of a gold nucleus yet was created from the mass of a proton and anti-proton. Together these two particles have almost the mass of only one helium atom. It was proven that mass and energy are interchangable. Energy has no mass so mass was created out of no mass.

God created mass from no mass when He said, "Let there be.." The mass created from energy at the colliders is not sustainable. What ever mass is created is instantly converted back to energy. God is able to make matter and keep it as matter. Man cannot do this. I can not even begin to fathom or even understand the energy needed to keep matter intact as matter.

Jonathan Edwards in the 16th century was even amazed by this. He did not know about particle physics but he came to the conclusion that only God could hold matter together.

Amen. Our God is way beyond our understanding. What a great God!

First signs: Earlier 2010. The Proton c-speed ring: Earthquakes and volcanic activity.

The first hints that the LHC is seriously damaging life on Earth will come from an increase on earthquake and volcano activity. This is due to the fact that the LHC is creating a powerful gravito-magnetic field, a ‘ring’ of charged, massive particles that can interact with the magnetic fields of the magma and Earth’s center.

Thus dibaryons once formed, will fall to the center of the Earth, accreting matter as they form a growing ball of strange liquid. Most of them will explode in their path to the center of the Earth provoking mini-big bangs in the mantle, which will cause an increase in earthquake activity during the years 2010 and 2011. But some will arrive to the center of the Earth, where they will form a growing ball of ultradense strange liquid, which finally will crunch the Earth into a strange star. We will know this scenario’s end is closer, when we experience magnitude 9 earthquakes that kill hundreds of thousands of human beings.

Those collisions have the potential to create micro-black holes and top quark condensates (the real Higgs). The top quark condensates have properties similar to black holes, which according to Albert Einstein will not evaporate, rather convert matter (the Earth) into a 3 cm Black Hole or Frozen star.

"The first hints that the LHC is seriously damaging life on Earth will come from an increase on earthquake and volcano activity. This is due to the fact that the LHC is creating a powerful gravito-magnetic field, a ‘ring’ of charged, massive particles that can interact with the magnetic fields of the magma and Earth’s center."

The powerful magnetic field does not extend outside the 17 mile ring surrounding the tube where the protons and anti-protons spin in opposite directions. The "massive" particles created have less energy than a 20 watt light bulb but the energy is packed in to a unimaginably small particle. Earthquakes are created from the earth's plates sliding and bumping in to one another. CERN cannot be compared to these. FERMI has been colliding protons and anti-protons for almost 2 decades and Illinois is still here.

The people at http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=50 do not know particle physics and garner attention with outlandish theoretical scenarios they know nothing about. CERN's magnets do not and cannot interact with the earth's magma. CERN does not have a gravito-magnetic field. It is only a magnetic field.

Personally, I'm more concerned about them opening up portals for spiritual beings (not human friendly) to pass through.
    Hi Gibby,

Spiritual beings are spiritual and do not need natural portals to open to have access to us. We open up portals to these spiritual beings when we rebel against The Lord Jesus is any way. When we are disobedient to the least law of The Lord Jesus we open up a portal to these beings. This is what we should all be concerned about instead of this machine in Europe.

We close these portals by trusting The Lord Jesus to save us. That is the Way it has been from the garden until this day and it will be that way until the end of this age.

Grace to you - Lou Newton
    Well, these could be the portals that the beings come through like the locusts mentioned during the tribulation.

I agree with Lou and Lara. I cannot believe the audacity of anyone who thinks they can create something that would destroy earth totally. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and in the end God will do with the earth what He pleases...not some human being. Honestly, give me a break.

My poor little pea brain..........

Well, these could be the portals that the beings come through like the locusts mentioned during the tribulation.
    Yes, amen, and the whole Bible tells us what that portal is; it is called SIN.

Would God write the whole Bible and tell us what the problem of man is, that is sin; and then just spring a surprise on all of mankind and it is NOT sin but some mere machine made by men.

This machine could have been made in sin. If it was it will come to a bad end. But we will not pay for the sin of others will we.

Superstring theory is where it is at now. But we need not worry our little heads about mere men being able to disrupt the strings that God created.

It would take one of these machines that would go around the entire earth in orbit and even that probably would not be close to being enough. For many think it would take a machine that was in orbit around the sun the size of the earths orbit.

That is so far beyond the capability of mere men. All the material of the whole earth would not be enough to build this. Mankind could not build this machine if every person on the earth stopped eating and all other activities and did nothing but build this machine.

If The Lord Jesus would tarry 10,000 years men could not build this machine.

We do not need to fear the sin of other men, we need to fear God and our sin.

Grace to you - Lou Newton

Comment

Lou, thanks for this. It is useful to see Biblical arguments applied to worldly worry and panic.

"My poor little pea brain.........." made me laugh, partially in empathy. I have an affinity for this stuff and can easily process the buzz words and layman's theory, but the next level involving math...yes, pea brain is my lot in life.

You hang out in some interesting places.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        Lou, thanks for this. It is useful to see Biblical arguments applied to worldly worry and panic.

"My poor little pea brain.........." made me laugh, partially in empathy. I have an affinity for this stuff and can easily process the buzz words and layman's theory, but the next level involving math...yes, pea brain is my lot in life.

You hang out in some interesting places.
        Hi Baruch,

Thanks for the comment.

Physics has been one of my favorite subjects since high school. I read about astrophysics and cosmology and find them both very interesting. As opposed to cosmetology, which I have absolutely no interest in. But I do get my hair cut every six weeks.

Comment

Working...
        X