Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

16 Foods So Bad They’re Banned, Just Not In America

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 16 Foods So Bad They’re Banned, Just Not In America

    16 Foods So Bad They’re Banned, Just Not In America

    Our government is not to be trusted in any way. The FDA approves substances to be added to our foods that are NOT safe. - Lou

    January 29, 2015 Let’s be honest, food is obviously a necessity but in America we like our food quick and easy which, for the most part, translates into more processed foods that are stuffed with things that are not only terrible for you, they’re actually harmful!
    In fact, there are some processed foods that we consume daily in America that are so toxic to the human body they’re actually banned in other countries. For example, The European Union, China and other superpowers do not use some of the heavily processed foods and chemicals that we use here because they are proven to cause health problems. Not in the USA though, we love our processed foods! Why? Because they’re quick and let’s be honest, most the time it tastes amazing!
    Odds are, you’ve consumed something on this list within the past 24 hours and don’t forget, these have been BANNED in other countries!
    To see the 16 foods click on the link below:


    http://thehealthpunch.com/health/16-...m&utm_term=tar

  • #2
    Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
    16 Foods So Bad They’re Banned, Just Not In America

    Our government is not to be trusted in any way. The FDA approves substances to be added to our foods that are NOT safe. - Lou



    To see the 16 foods click on the link below:


    http://thehealthpunch.com/health/16-...m&utm_term=tar
    Pretty disturbing stuff. For me, #16 (Pink slime) was especially troubling. This helps to explain why some lower grade meats often don't look right.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Blane View Post
      Pretty disturbing stuff. For me, #16 (Pink slime) was especially troubling. This helps to explain why some lower grade meats often don't look right.
      Hi Blane,

      Thanks for the reply.

      Meat that has been raised by "normal" methods is one of the first things I eliminated from my diet. They feed these animals artificial hormones, man made antibiotics, grain sprayed with pesticides, chicken manure mixed with shredded phone books, and worse of all, rendered animals.

      Cows are meant to eat grass and not grain. When fed grass they get the natural antibiotics and do not get sick and also do not have the bad fat from eating grain. The growth hormones are one of the leading causes of overweight people. When they feed the cow these growth hormones, then you eat these hormones when you eat their meat. The man made antibiotics are the cause of many illnesses today. They weaken our immune systems. Of course the poisons in pesticides should need no explanation. God had told us not to touch manure, let alone eat animals that have been fed it.

      But feeding cows rendered cows is the worst. That is eating their own kind. Even meat eating lions will not eat other lions. They kill other cats, but will not eat them. They eat only animals that eat grass. God has told us not to eat anything that eats blood. To feed cows blood and then eat them is a doorway to serious disease. This is where mad cow disease comes from. This has been shown to be closely related to Alzheimer's.

      So I pay more for my meat, so I simply eat less of it. I eat only cows that are fed grass that is grown without pesticides. They are fed no grain, no pesticides, no antibiotics, no hormones.

      God has written much about what we should eat and what we should not eat. It is foolish to ignore his laws as God never tells us to do anything that is not for our good. How could even one law of God ever pass away. Jesus said not one letter of the law would pass away.

      Just because some laws have been fulfilled in Christ, they did not pass away, but were fulfilled by Christ. But some ignorantly consider God's food laws as a bad joke.

      So we do not sacrifice animals, for Jesus is our Lamb. We do not follow any Sabbath day, for Christ is our real Sabbath. The Sabbath days were just a shadow of the real Sabbath that we have in Christ.

      But can someone tell me how the death of Jesus on the cross changed the pig. Or how is it now good to eat animals that eat blood. I have been around pigs, they eat their own waste. Cows, sheep and goats do not do this.

      I do not eat pork, just as I would not eat a vulture. Pigs will eat almost anything.

      I am 71 years old and weigh only 145# and still squat 600# of bands. I do a set of 30 squats with 350# every week. I can still sprint, and bench press more than my own weight. I have not had a headache, a cold, or the flu in decades. I firmly believe this is a blessing from God for trying to eat like he told me to eat.

      Certainly someone has some questions about this.

      Lou Newton
      Last edited by Lou Newton; February 15, 2015, 10:40 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
        Hi Blane,

        Thanks for the reply.

        Meat that has been raised by "normal" methods is one of the first things I eliminated from my diet. They feed these animals artificial hormones, man made antibiotics, grain sprayed with pesticides, chicken manure mixed with shredded phone books, and worse of all, rendered animals.

        Cows are meant to eat grass and not grain. When fed grass they get the natural antibiotics and do not get sick and also do not have the bad fat from eating grain. The growth hormones are one of the leading causes of overweight people. When they feed the cow these growth hormones, then you eat these hormones when you eat their meat. The man made antibiotics are the cause of many illnesses today. They weaken our immune systems. Of course the poisons in pesticides should need no explanation. God had told us not to touch manure, let alone eat animals that have been fed it.

        But feeding cows rendered cows is the worst. That is eating their own kind. Even meat eating lions will not eat other lions. They kill other cats, but will not eat them. They eat only animals that eat grass. God has told us not to eat anything that eats blood. To feed cows blood and then eat them is a doorway to serious disease. This is where mad cow disease comes from. This has been shown to be closely related to Alzheimer's.

        So I pay more for my meat, so I simply eat less of it. I eat only cows that are fed grass that is grown without pesticides. They are fed no grain, no pesticides, no antibiotics, no hormones.

        God has written much about what we should eat and what we should not eat. It is foolish to ignore his laws as God never tells us to do anything that is not for our good. How could even one law of God ever pass away. Jesus said not one letter of the law would pass away.

        Just because some laws have been fulfilled in Christ, they did not pass away, but were fulfilled by Christ. But some ignorantly consider God's food laws as a bad joke.

        So we do not sacrifice animals, for Jesus is our Lamb. We do not follow any Sabbath day, for Christ is our real Sabbath. The Sabbath days were just a shadow of the real Sabbath that we have in Christ.

        But can someone tell me how the death of Jesus on the cross changed the pig. Or how is it now good to eat animals that eat blood. I have been around pigs, they eat their own waste. Cows, sheep and goats do not do this.

        I do not eat pork, just as I would not eat a vulture. Pigs will eat almost anything.

        I am 71 years old and weigh only 145# and still squat 600# of bands. I do a set of 30 squats with 350# every week. I can still sprint, and bench press more than my own weight. I have not had a headache, a cold, or the flu in decades. I firmly believe this is a blessing from God for trying to eat like he told me to eat.

        Certainly someone has some questions about this.

        Lou Newton
        Lou,

        Much wisdom here, thanks.

        I've known for years that God commands us not to eat blood. In fact, that's one of the few OT commands that the apostles specifically confirmed still applies to believers today. Common sense and tradition do tend to agree that it's always unhealthy to eat an animal that has eaten blood. However I can think of one possible exception, though I don't understand why. Jesus and the disciples ate fish. Fish eat other fish, which contain blood. So maybe the cooking process eliminates the blood?

        Blane

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Blane View Post
          Lou,

          Much wisdom here, thanks.

          I've known for years that God commands us not to eat blood. In fact, that's one of the few OT commands that the apostles specifically confirmed still applies to believers today. Common sense and tradition do tend to agree that it's always unhealthy to eat an animal that has eaten blood. However I can think of one possible exception, though I don't understand why. Jesus and the disciples ate fish. Fish eat other fish, which contain blood. So maybe the cooking process eliminates the blood?

          Blane
          Vey good comment Blane.

          I think we have to look at the scriptures through the eyes of the people it was spoken to. 1st of all fish do not seem to have blood in the meat like land animals do. Land animals have a lot of blood right in the meat, fish do not. 2nd the laws for fish are separate and different for fish than land animals.

          We are not supposed to eat animals that do not have a split hoof. That obviously does not apply to fish, but land animals.

          We are not supposed to eat animals that do not chew the cud. That also does not apply to fish, but only land animals. Some one could say that we are not supposed to eat fish because they do not chew the cud and do not have a split hoof.

          The laws that apply to fish, are we are only to eat fish that have scales. If we apply that law to land animals, there are none that we could eat. I have never seen a cow with scales, have you.

          Leviticus 11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)Laws about Animals for Food

          11 The Lord spoke again to Moses and to Aaron, saying to them, 2 “Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘These are the creatures which you may eat from all the animals that are on the earth. 3 Whatever divides a hoof, thus making split hoofs, and chews the cud, among the animals, that you may eat. 4 Nevertheless, you are not to eat of these, among those which chew the cud, or among those which divide the hoof: the camel, for though it chews cud, it does not divide the hoof, it is unclean to you. 5 Likewise, the [a]shaphan, for though it chews cud, it does not divide the hoof, it is unclean to you; 6 the [b]rabbit also, for though it chews cud, it does not divide the hoof, it is unclean to you; 7 and the pig, for though it divides the hoof, thus making a split hoof, it does not chew cud, it is unclean to you. 8 You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.
          9 ‘These you may eat, whatever is in the water: all that have fins and scales, those in the water, in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. 10 But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water, and among all the living creatures that are in the water, they are detestable things to you, 11 and they shall be [c]abhorrent to you; you may not eat of their flesh, and their carcasses you shall detest. 12 Whatever in the water does not have fins and scales is [d]abhorrent to you.
          We see here that God tells us that we can eat any fish that has scales.

          Now no food will make a person spiritually unclean. For what goes into a man does not make him unfit for heaven. But it is what comes out of a man ( his actions and words) that make a man unclean.

          But all things are lawful to eat, but not all things are profitable to eat.

          Lou Newton

          Comment


          • #6
            I have no questions. The wisdom of God in the old testament still bestows its blessings.

            I looked over the 16 items and noted with smugness that I didn't eat any of those in the past 24 hours.

            A few hours later I went over a friend's house and he cooked dinner. He is not choosy about what he puts in his body, so I probably ate a liberal portion of those 16 items. But it's infrequent, and I get to talk about Jesus with him.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Baruch View Post
              I have no questions. The wisdom of God in the old testament still bestows its blessings.

              I looked over the 16 items and noted with smugness that I didn't eat any of those in the past 24 hours.

              A few hours later I went over a friend's house and he cooked dinner. He is not choosy about what he puts in his body, so I probably ate a liberal portion of those 16 items. But it's infrequent, and I get to talk about Jesus with him.
              Hi Barry, Thanks for the reply. Yes, it is sad that we have to go to very special efforts to eat food that is not filled with toxins.

              Lou

              Comment

              Working...
              X