• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prager on Islam

Glen B Smith
    To:Lou Newton

Jun 11 at 9:12 PM

Prager on Islam

In response to the claim that the differences in what the Koran contains is just about interpretation:

"If all facts are just how people interpret them, then it is truly pointless to teach because all truth does not exist. I mean, we have to agree that there is a truth . . . my life stake is on the belief there are truths. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. . . . I don't have a vested interest in being right, but I have a vested interest in there being a right. So, I don't think it's just a matter of interpretation."

Dennis Prager

Polls have repeatedly found 80% of Muslim Egyptians believe apostate Muslims must be killed according to the Koran.

If this is an errant practice of Islam where and how did such a belief become dominate?

In response to the claim there were not any holocaust under Islam Dennis Prager replied,

"The leading historians in India do believe that over the thousand-year rule of the Muslims in India about 80 million Indians Hindus were killed."

Dennis Prager (gbs note That is an average of 80, 000 per year for a thousand years.)

"And I have a question. On purely moral grounds, in other words, would the world be kinder or crueler, if all the Arabs tomorrow converted to Christianity or all the Europeans tomorrow converted to Islam? Which do you think would increase kindness on the Earth?"

Dennis Prager

Notes from:

Reform in 21st-Century Islam and Beyond with Salam Al-Marayati and Dennis Prager

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcmXbG34aE>
Working...
X