Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francis Bergoglio (a devil) speaks - Jesus Christ's life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francis Bergoglio (a devil) speaks - Jesus Christ's life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross

Hey, you dropped something. Pick your jaw up. And while you're down there pick mine up, please. This quote cannot be said to be taken out of context. It is the relevant context. If something else was meant, it demands qualification. The devil Bergoglio gave none.

The cross shows us a different way of measuring success. Ours is to plant the seeds. God sees to the fruits of our labors. And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and not produce fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross.
    Below is a transcript of the entire speech from 9/24/2015.
    Last edited by Baruch; September 28, 2015, 10:39 AM.

I am dumbfounded.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      Hey, you dropped something. Pick your jaw up. And while you're down there pick mine up, please. This quote cannot be said to be taken out of context. It is the relevant context. If something else was meant, it demands qualification. The devil Bergoglio gave none.

Below is a transcript of the entire speech from 9/24/2015.

Yes, failure as far as mere selfish humans are concerned. That is IF we would be the one on the cross.

But many see success of the cross IF they are the ones saved ( or at least think they are saved)

The Pope even claims to be able to put Jesus back on that cross to get more blood for him to serve communion to his followers.

I shudder to even write about that. I would never want to put Jesus back on the cross for any reason. Surely the blood of the Son of God should be enough to cleanse any and every sin forever.

Lou

Comment

I'd been thinking about this much of the day. Francis is not stupid, he is Jesuit trained and held high posts. He has the best staff money can buy to design, write, and vet his speeches. Vatican is a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Francis is pushing humanism and ecumenism. Perhaps this is his attempt to bring those who believe in the power of the cross back down to earth with the rest of the unbelievers in his new congregation.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          I'd been thinking about this much of the day. Francis is not stupid, he is Jesuit trained and held high posts. He has the best staff money can buy to design, write, and vet his speeches. Vatican is a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Francis is pushing humanism and ecumenism. Perhaps this is his attempt to bring those who believe in the power of the cross back down to earth with the rest of the unbelievers in his new congregation.

You are right, he is not stupid, but he is a fool to believe such garbage.

Comment

Photo removed by me due to a possible copyright issue.
            Last edited by Fisherman; October 2, 2015, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that's something, Tom. I almost missed the militarized police in the background. I don't really expect this man to practice what he preaches. Apparently he's just a politician, which would make him a professional liar.

On a topic a little off to the left... I noticed the transcriber of the Francis' speech at St. Patrick's Cathedral lowercased a number of instances of the proper name "God". I just looked up the Obama speech which he gave when Francis arrived, and they did the same thing. Now, I don't expect the godless to exhibit a reverence for God, but I hadn't until yesterday noticed that the convention had been abandoned by secular writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Apparently the so called, pope, contributes to the industry of hypocrites.

Now he claims to be the representative of Christ on the earth. I don't remember Jesus walking around protected by a legend of soldiers.

Jesus told his disciples to obtain a sword:

Luke 22 35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”
                “Nothing,” they answered.
                36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”
                38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”
                “That’s enough!” he replied.

Is he also calling Jesus a hypocrite for telling his disciples this.

There is a hypocrite in this and it is NOT Jesus.

So if a man uses a sword he is investing in the weapons industry. For he bought the sword from them or made it himself and was in the weapons industry.

Men who invested in the weapons industry:

Abraham
                Isaac
                Jacob
                Moses
                Joshua
                The Lord Himself in Joshua 5
                Gideon
                Samson
                Samuel
                David - the one after God's own heart
                Elijah
                Solomon
                Benaiah
                Peter

I would quake in my boots if I was foolish enough to call any of these men hypocrites.

But in Joshua 5 it is The Lord Himself that Joshua see standing with a DRAWN sword.

The Fall of Jericho

13 Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, "Are you for us or for our enemies?"
                14 "Neither," he replied, "but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come." Then Joshua fell face down to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord have for his servant?"
                15 The commander of the LORD's army replied, "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.

There is only one other place where a man is told to take off his sandal for this is Holy ground. That is when The Lord appeared to Moses in the burning bush.
                Notice that the Commander does not correct Joshua when he fell face down in worship.

Also I ask you who is The Commander of The Lord's army but The Lord Himself.

Lou newton
                Grace to you

Comment

Working...
                X