Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Pop Star Goes on Arabic TV and Destroys the Hypocrisy of the Arab Nations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Pop Star Goes on Arabic TV and Destroys the Hypocrisy of the Arab Nations!

Muslim Pop Star Goes on Arabic TV and Destroys the Hypocrisy of the Arab Nations!

Muslim singing sensation Shams Bandar is a 35-year old Saudi singer who is becoming famous, but not for the reasons she was hoping. Bandar recently sat down for an interview with an Egyptian TV program where she clashed with the host about what the root problems of the Muslim world really were. The host of the show criticized Bandar for renouncing her Saudi and Kuwaiti citizenship in favor of European citizenship

The host likely thought he’d be scoring an easy victory by taking Bandar to task, attacking Europe and blowing smoke about how great the Arab world is, but Al-Bandar was ready for him. The singer quickly, concisely and directly tore down his attack, rebutting his arguments and reminding him that the Arab world is far more violent and corrupt than the Western world.

Shams Bandar: Why tell ourselves lies? The Syrians are scattered in the world’s oceans, dying by the millions on a daily basis… Iraqis are dying by the millions… All the Arab countries have closed their borders to them. What can these wretched people do with their Arab citizenship? How does a suffering Syrian benefit from his Arab citizenship, when his children and family have been killed and his life has been destroyed? His own Arab brethren do not let him in. What if he were a British citizen? Wouldn’t the British embassy send a ship to get their citizens out? Why are we lying? Why aren’t we telling the truth? I’m not forcing people to get foreign citizenship.

Host: But it is these countries that caused the catastrophes of the [Arab] peoples. I wouldn’t portray these countries as life savers.

Shams Bandar: They are not life savers. But in Britain or America… Note that I am against the policies of their governments. I always say so. But show me where it says in their constitutions that you can chop people’s hands off, stone people, execute them in the streets, or do all the things done by ISIS and the Islamist movements, which are harmful to Islam. Do you see in the American constitution and law any of the things perpetrated by our Muslims? Can we say that they do these things in the West too? Why would they, when their constitutions are all about the respect for humanity? Let’s not get into what they do in secret, because I have no proof of that.
    Host: What about their barbaric, bloody, aggressive conduct…
    Shams Bandar: I see no evidence of that. All I see is laws, legislation, and constitution. Can anyone convince me that in America or Europe, they do what ISIS is doing to the Syrians, to the Yazidis, or to the Iraqis? Why do we pin all our problems on the West? For 1,400 years we have been slaughtering one another, just because one of us prays one way and another prays a different way. America wasn’t around 1,400 years ago. It wasn’t around even 300 years ago. We have been fighting and shedding blood for 1,400 years, and now we are blaming America and Britain?

http://eaglerising.com/25651/muslim-...-arab-nations/

NOTE FROM LOU - This woman gives one of the best portrayals of the truth of Islam that I have ever heard.

Why is Obama wanting to bring these people, who have this extreme violence that comes from Islam, into our nation; when none of the nations of Islam will take them.

WHY WON'T NONE OF THE ISLAM NATIONS TAKE THEM ? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THESE PEOPLE WILL BRING TERROR INTO THEIR LAND WITH THEM.

OBAMA IS A TRAITOR TO OUR US CONSTITUTION

THIS ARAB WOMAN IS A FAR BETTER DEFENDER OF OUR CONSTITUTION THAT HE IS

Thanks for posting this article, Lou. Bless Bandar for speaking true and wise; something the potus does not.

Obama is a Constitutional lawyer. He knows what he is doing against the Constitution and our people. It seems obvious that he studied Constitutional law in order to attack the nation at its legal foundation. He's now promised the UN to accept 200,000 of these refugees into so-called "sanctuary cities".

However, the host is right in that the west has been a destabilizing force in the Middle East. Much is wrong with Islam and its nations, but not everything happening today can be blamed on the Islamic nations, especially considering what Bush did in Iraq, and Obama did with Arab Spring, and now Syria. Given the resources and corruption of the west and corruption and infighting in the Middle East, both the west and the Middle East are bad for the Middle East. It does not appear Israel is clean of all this, either. (But our Lord did prophecy about Ishmael, so does the Middle East really need outside stimulus?)

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      Thanks for posting this article, Lou. Bless Bandar for speaking true and wise; something the potus does not.

Obama is a Constitutional lawyer. He knows what he is doing against the Constitution and our people. It seems obvious that he studied Constitutional law in order to attack the nation at its legal foundation. He's now promised the UN to accept 200,000 of these refugees into so-called "sanctuary cities".

However, the host is right in that the west has been a destabilizing force in the Middle East. Much is wrong with Islam and its nations, but not everything happening today can be blamed on the Islamic nations, especially considering what Bush did in Iraq, and Obama did with Arab Spring, and now Syria. Given the resources and corruption of the west and corruption and infighting in the Middle East, both the west and the Middle East are bad for the Middle East. It does not appear Israel is clean of all this, either. (But our Lord did prophecy about Ishmael, so does the Middle East really need outside stimulus?)

Amen to that Barry.

This woman gave the most damaging evidence against Islam:

For 1,400 years we have been slaughtering one another, just because one of us prays one way and another prays a different way. America wasnít around 1,400 years ago. It wasnít around even 300 years ago. We have been fighting and shedding blood for 1,400 years, and now we are blaming America and Britain?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

Amen to that Barry.

This woman gave the most damaging evidence against Islam:

"For 1,400 years we have been slaughtering one another, just because one of us prays one way and another prays a different way. America wasnít around 1,400 years ago. It wasnít around even 300 years ago. We have been fighting and shedding blood for 1,400 years, and now we are blaming America and Britain?"
        Yes. Is it any coincidence that Islam is 1400 years old?

Comment

Working...
        X