Pedophile ring of extremely rich people exposed on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedophile ring of extremely rich people exposed on TV

I do not watch TV let alone watch the TV show called DR Phil ( he is not a Doctor). But I received an email about this subject and was compelled to watch it.

Some claim that God is an Ogre and that no one deserves to spend forever in hell. These people prove that is not true.

http://freedomoutpost.com/dr-phil-ex...mainstream-tv/

Nothing worse than corrupting a child. Major punishment in store for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
      Nothing worse than corrupting a child. Major punishment in store for them.
      Amen Steve. Think of parents that have these babies just to sell them to these monsters. What kind of person could do that to their own child and not be kept awake every night worrying about them.

These babies born into this, how no idea what being loved or cared for is like.

I woke up several times last night and pleaded with The Lord to do something about these pedophile rings.

Please join me in prayer for these children.

Please post if you will join us in prayer for these poor children.

Comment

Being the devil's advocate -- "Seeing young girls as beautiful is just the way god made me. Even Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said the age of consensual sex should be twelve." The Mormon replied, "Yea, god made me to have many wives, many young wives. It is in the Bible." The angry man said, "I just hate you kind of people and want you dead. That is the way god made me!" "That's the way god made me" is the justification for sinners to sin.

Prayer for abused and exploited children. Prayer for those who have been left to their own devices. O' LORD, send the Holy Ghost revival where the children are! Rain comes to a broken hearted and repentant people. However, rain did not fall in Israel for 42 months. Only a remnant of Judah returned but in troubles times and the Prophet Daniel confessed his people had not changed (Daniel 9). Oh for a blind Fanny Crosby or a Charles Wesley should compose the hymn of lament "The Basins of Wrath Are Pouring." It would be better than this one.

The Basins of Wrath Are Pouring.
        Forgive our days of wandering.

Let not our land be darken.
        Give us another chance to harken.

Only lies cover our fornication.
        Judgment reveals our destination.

May basins of grace be pouring.
        Grace sufficient covers our sinning.

The light of the LORD on our land.
        All forgiveness is in thy hand. Amen

Last edited by glen smith; March 26, 2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

Amen Steve. Think of parents that have these babies just to sell them to these monsters. What kind of person could do that to their own child and not be kept awake every night worrying about them.

These babies born into this, how no idea what being loved or cared for is like.

I woke up several times last night and pleaded with The Lord to do something about these pedophile rings.

Please join me in prayer for these children.

Please post if you will join us in prayer for these poor children.
          I've been praying about these for some time, as often as I am moved. I will join in these prayers. We also ought to pray for the survivors who are trying to cope with and recover from lifelong abuses: may they be led into the arms of the Lord.

Comment

Amen Lou I will joun in prayer for these poor victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
              Amen Lou I will joun in prayer for these poor victims.
              Thanks Steve. I hope others will join us in prayer for these poor babies that have done nothing to deserve this.

Comment

Working...
              X