Are UFO's caused by fallen angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are UFO's caused by fallen angels

This video is the most rational I have ever seen of this subject. They look at the hard evidence and treat it with rational thought.

Comment

I enjoyed the rational treatment. Thanks, Lou.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        I enjoyed the rational treatment. Thanks, Lou.
        Thanks for the reply Barry. I am not interested in UFO's, but I found this interesting because of who did the video, and so I found it very interesting.

Comment

The purpose is not an attempt to debunk this idea or even to address this hypothesis. However, such an idea, irrespective of the rational thought, remains human speculation and not divine revelation. This idea might tantalize the curiosity, but the rational process has no place in biblical interpretation. Yet, such speculation based upon just such rational thought continues to be presented as biblical interpretation. Such an idea as this uses modern media stories to speculate about the unexplained things referred to in scripture.
          Last edited by glen smith; November 4, 2017, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
            The purpose is not an attempt to debunk this idea or even to address this hypothesis. However, such an idea, irrespective of the rational thought, remains human speculation and not divine revelation. This idea might tantalize the curiosity, but the rational process has no place in biblical interpretation. Yet, such speculation based upon just such rational thought continues to be presented as biblical interpretation. Such an idea as this uses modern media stories to speculate about the unexplained things referred to in scripture.
            No man can say that another is not being led by The Lord. A man may know if The Lord reveals something to him, but he can not say The Lord has not revealed something to another man.

Many claim that Isaac Newton made his discoveries and they were not a revelation from The Lord. But Newton claimed that all his discoveries were revealed to him by The Lord. Considering the number, the importance, and the knowledge that mankind had in Newton's day, I certainly believe Newton's claim. I know of no other man who made this many discoveries of the importance that his had.

This video was not presented as a revelation from God. But only as an interesting study and a possible answer to the many experiences that some people have had. I know a man who had a very close relative ,who he had much confidence in, of being the most honest man he had ever known. This relative told him about an experience he had similar to the ones that are told about in the video. Who am I to call this man a liar. I do not believe or disbelieve his story. It is beyond me to know. I am not called to judge every man. Jesus alone is The Judge.

I can say that I do not believe that there is even one planet in the entire universe, besides the earth, that has intelligent life on it. I believe the earth is totally unique in having intelligent life. But as Ross claims in the video, while most stories seem to be a total hoax, or explained by natural causes, some can not be explained by either and the people are proven to be very credible people. This is possible explanation of their experiences.

I doubt many Christians would believe in demon possession if not for the testimony of Jesus himself that is does exist.

Comment

Working...
            X