X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not trust atoms

Do not trust atoms

They make up everything

I know, and sometimes they're attracted to each other. They are almost clickish. I mean sometimes they find each other repulsive. Plus, for being so small, they are very energetic. And they're impossible to avoid.
    I hope everything went ok at the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
      I know, and sometimes they're attracted to each other. They are almost clickish. I mean sometimes they find each other repulsive. Plus, for being so small, they are very energetic. And they're impossible to avoid.
      I hope everything went ok at the hospital.
      Thanks for the reply Steve.

It was almost a wasted trip. They did no new tests except a 30 second EKG which showed "normal". The Dr did not even look at the disc I brought of my echo cardiogram, ( even though they asked me to get a disc and bring it). He only looked at the report. I did not need to drive to Cleveland to have a Dr tell me what several reports from other Doctors said. I can read and already read them myself.

The Cleveland Clinic might be rated #1 in the nation for heart care, but at this point I am not impressed.

I am not sure this Dr was correct, but he told me one major risk was that the screw at the end of the pacer lead could penetrate all the way through the heart. And that risk is 1%. He did not tell me the result of over penetration, but I would image it might be death. I find his remark very disturbing, but also hard to believe.
      Last edited by Lou Newton; April 8, 2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Did not know you had a pacemaker?
        I would suspect heavy lifting might increase the percent of screw penetration?
        Be encouraged!
        We may die of something and at a time completely unexpected.
        The more one is in the Presence of Holy God the less is the value and desire there is of your own life.

Do not trust atoms? Questioning?

Periodic Table
        simply amazing
        On that flat colored chart the complete cosmos is represented using only three particles
        and the relationship between particles and atoms are revealed.

If their is an idol in my mind, it is when I see a Periodic Table as the warmth floods my chest,
        and I recognize the Periodic Table represents the work of the Ultimate Designer.
        If I did not know better,
        I could knell and pray before the Periodic Table as the amazing representation of Divine Creation.
        The Periodic Table - stunning!

Comment

Lou, we always get the run-around from the medical field. They consider themselves more important than the rest of the people since they are considered "healers".
          I'm sorry about all that you have to go through to satisfy the people in charge of your insurance. If we don't let them put us through the run-around, they don't pay our claims. It's not really insurance at all but more like assistance which is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
            Did not know you had a pacemaker?
            I would suspect heavy lifting might increase the percent of screw penetration?
            Be encouraged!
            We may die of something and at a time completely unexpected.
            The more one is in the Presence of Holy God the less is the value and desire there is of your own life.

Do not trust atoms? Questioning?

Periodic Table
            simply amazing
            On that flat colored chart the complete cosmos is represented using only three particles
            and the relationship between particles and atoms are revealed.

If their is an idol in my mind, it is when I see a Periodic Table as the warmth floods my chest,
            and I recognize the Periodic Table represents the work of the Ultimate Designer.
            If I did not know better,
            I could knell and pray before the Periodic Table as the amazing representation of Divine Creation.
            The Periodic Table - stunning!
            I do not have a pacemaker Steve. I have been told that I need one. That was back on Nov 1 and I still have not decided to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
              Lou, we always get the run-around from the medical field. They consider themselves more important than the rest of the people since they are considered "healers".
              I'm sorry about all that you have to go through to satisfy the people in charge of your insurance. If we don't let them put us through the run-around, they don't pay our claims. It's not really insurance at all but more like assistance which is limited.
              How true, Steve. They are not usually pleased when I tell them I have to pray about it, and will do whatever The Lord leads me to do.

Comment

Working...
              X