Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's TennesseeLinda's Birthday Today!

Happy Birthday to You, Linda!
    You know not what you do because you know not who He is.
    - Paul Washer
    Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason.
    - Lou Newton

Happy birthday Linda

Hi Linda,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA

Lou

Comment

Happy Birthday, Linda!!

Comment

Thanks, guys. I spent my Birthday mowing grass. I love mowing. I can talk to The Lord non stop. We have a little mini-farm and my husband hates mowing and I like it, so he continues remodeling our house as I mow. After seventy birthdays, you no longer look for presents (there is not much you want), you don't go out to eat (because you don't know how clean they are) you don't go to a movie (because sitting in those seats so long is not comfortable). So.........I did what I like.........mow and talk to God.

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeLinda View Post
          Thanks, guys. I spent my Birthday mowing grass. I love mowing. I can talk to The Lord non stop. We have a little mini-farm and my husband hates mowing and I like it, so he continues remodeling our house as I mow. After seventy birthdays, you no longer look for presents (there is not much you want), you don't go out to eat (because you don't know how clean they are) you don't go to a movie (because sitting in those seats so long is not comfortable). So.........I did what I like.........mow and talk to God.
          Sounds like a winning combination to me.

Comment

I'm glad you're so blessed on your birthday, Linda. Happy birthday.

Comment

Working...
            X