Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HoloLens - Transform your world with holograms

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HoloLens - Transform your world with holograms

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThCr0PsyuA

    Last edited by Baruch; January 23, 2015, 09:44 AM. Reason: FIXED

  • #2

    Very interesting (said with German accent)...............................Lou

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Barry, are you sure that's the right video? I was a little confused watching that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
        Very interesting (said with German accent)...............................Lou
        Yeeees... but that was not what I meant to show you.

        Originally posted by Travis View Post
        Hey Barry, are you sure that's the right video? I was a little confused watching that.

        Travis, have a cookie! Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

        I am sorry, guys. The original post is fixed now. I had a cut-paste error while operating my clay vessel. I fixed it, but there are three parts to fix in a botched youtube tag and I didn't fix the one that counted.

        Maybe Microsoft HoloLens would have saved me. I shouldn't jest. I'm pretty sure that's close to what Bill Gates thinks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          Travis, have a cookie! Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

          I am sorry, guys. The original post is fixed now. I had a cut-paste error while operating my clay vessel. I fixed it, but there are three parts to fix in a botched youtube tag and I didn't fix the one that counted.

          Maybe Microsoft HoloLens would have saved me. I shouldn't jest. I'm pretty sure that's close to what Bill Gates thinks.
          Cool. I'm glad you took care of your original post and that it will not be having any baby posts any time soon (FIXED).

          That HoloLens looks pretty cool as well. I wouldn't mind checking it out. I wonder what kind of demonic plans they have for that thing in our future?

          Travis

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Travis View Post
            Cool. I'm glad you took care of your original post and that it will not be having any baby posts any time soon (FIXED).

            That HoloLens looks pretty cool as well. I wouldn't mind checking it out. I wonder what kind of demonic plans they have for that thing in our future?

            Travis
            First out of the gate, it's pretty obvious what will happen. Within 24 hours of Sony releasing Little Big Planet, a physics sandbox construction game, where users can make "levels" or rooms containing very creative contraptions and share them with friends and public, there was a proliferation of pornographic levels.

            Gates Foundation is heavily invested in birth control and the eugenics agenda. Porno serves their end game, population reduction.

            But maybe they will take steps to control it if it hurts their market.

            What really made my neck hairs stand up was the thought that our kids grow up now with access to virtual environments--books, cartoons, games, school--to their detriment, and they defend them as idols if we try to come between them. This VR thing would be a highly addictive, killer indoctrination and mind control vector compared to today's vectors. Even adults would have a hard time curbing their appetite for it.

            I can think of another disturbing thing. But it's your turn.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Travis View Post

              I wonder what kind of demonic plans they have for that thing in our future?
              Some have suggested that a fake rapture could be staged in full view of a world already shaken by some catyclismic event.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blane View Post
                Some have suggested that a fake rapture could be staged in full view of a world already shaken by some catyclismic event.
                Knowledge will abound......

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  Yeeees... but that was not what I meant to show you.



                  Travis, have a cookie! Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

                  I am sorry, guys. The original post is fixed now. I had a cut-paste error while operating my clay vessel. I fixed it, but there are three parts to fix in a botched youtube tag and I didn't fix the one that counted.

                  Maybe Microsoft HoloLens would have saved me. I shouldn't jest. I'm pretty sure that's close to what Bill Gates thinks.
                  I seen the hologram video the first time I watched this and also the ad about the surface. It must have only showed correctly to the first person that watched.

                  As far a any fake return of Christ, it should not be a problem for anyone who knows the scriptures.

                  2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destory by the splendor of his coming.
                  We will see the lawless one destroyed before our eyes when Jesus returns

                  1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are like children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, We shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure.
                  We will be changed when Jesus returns

                  Revelation 1:7 Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen. I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
                  The WHOLE earth will mourn at His return and EVERY EYE will see Him. Only God can make this happen.

                  10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
                  When Jesus returns every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.

                  There will be no doubt or controversy when Jesus returns. Everyone will know that it is Him.

                  Lou Newton

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

                    As far a any fake return of Christ, it should not be a problem for anyone who knows the scriptures.
                    This is true. But many who are well versed in scripture, believe in the so-called pre-trib rapture theory. A fake pre trib rapture is the event I was refering to, using advanced hologram technology. Pre-tribbers believe that the Second Coming of Christ (which you refer to) is a separate event from Jesus coming secretly to snatch the Church away. Therefore those dear folks would be very vulnerable to deception on a grand scale by a fake rapture event. And some of them are Bible scholars.

                    Blane

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Amen, Lou and Blane.

                      The goodness of God leads men to repentance. He leads us into all truth.

                      Deceivers can use, and have used, technology to lead man astray. The more shiny or convincing the tech, the more believable it is. Carnal man is ruled and led by the senses, not the Spirit. Carnal man receives touch, taste, smell, sound, vision and says, "Ah, there you are speaking to me, God." Anyone who can manipulate these things can deliver false divine messages.

                      The more falsehood mankind is inundated with, the weaker his discernment gets and he is lulled into a stupor. It's confusion at work. We can see it in the world around us, that the American people have bought into a vision of normalcy and prosperity that is unshakeable barring a rare sobering event and the mercy of God to restore a measure of sight.

                      Spending any lengthy amount of time steeped in lies and a false reward system results in a worldview led captive by deception and lusts. Even adults are subject to this phenomenon. The elite know it, which is why they want to dominate the education of our kids from the womb. We know there is powerful spiritual influence, but the masses are mostly ignorant.

                      I can see how easily one of these techs that "marks up" the world we see with labels and colorful, flashy animated overlays could persuade us to embrace error.

                      Let's take, for example, the error of psychology cult.

                      The latest generation of entertainment platforms like Xbox and Playstation contain sensors that can read a viewer's heartbeat (and possibly other biological cues) and gauge how appealing a show or game is. They are connected to the Internet and can send this info to collection hubs, along with other identifying info and the precise content you are viewing. In this monitoring system, you are identifiable and trackable. They can learn all about what makes you tick.

                      Let's say the next gen platforms come out. They're better, smaller, cheaper. They can fit in your coffee maker, phone, wristwatch, shirt buttons, street lamps, ad infinitum. They can read brains as well as the magnetic resonance tech of today. The Google contact lens you wear marks up the world:
                      - buy Starbucks, the best coffee in the universe by popular vote: the universe can't be wrong
                      - the latest crimes and rescues mark the sidewalks and streets: it's best to go this way
                      - the odds of a blessing where you're about to step is high; those who pray to Isis and perform a superstitious gesture right here statistically have good things happen to them
                      - your boss' good or bad morning hovers like a cloud about him: your gear informs you how to handle him using cutting edge psychological profiling tailored personally to him; and his gear is prompting him about you in the same manner
                      - Joe, your coworker, is on edge; just look at his black and red cloud with lightnings; you go off program and greet him cordially, and a bolt of lightning shoots the ground near you: you get a fine for antagonism, automatically deducted from your account; Joe gets a battery of drones in his face, and is guided away never to be seen again by you

                      I chose here to take it to a science fiction-esque extreme because we're seeing science fiction manifest. Systems for control have been in place for ages, and they are hard for the average person to see because they're with us from birth, they progress subtly. At present the elite strive to keep the masses in the secular worldview, and supply the dead spiritual system of psychology to snare anyone who is stimulated to seek beyond the secular. Would spirits be eager to play along with such a deception? Probably, as long as they get fed and build up their dominion. We know creation is natural and spiritual. Pagan religion is a vast web to catch those who escape the secular-psychology worldview, and we can expect the pagan elite will use high tech as a bridge to guide people to the occult. The occult is emerging, and the strategy of subtle progression seems to be disappearing.

                      Still, God can do miracles of grace, truth and power amidst all of this.
                      Last edited by Baruch; January 24, 2015, 01:16 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                        Amen, Lou and Blane.

                        The goodness of God leads men to repentance. He leads us into all truth.

                        Deceivers can use, and have used, technology to lead man astray. The more shiny or convincing the tech, the more believable it is. Carnal man is ruled and led by the senses, not the Spirit. Carnal man receives touch, taste, smell, sound, vision and says, "Ah, there you are speaking to me, God." Anyone who can manipulate these things can deliver false divine messages.

                        The more falsehood mankind is inundated with, the weaker his discernment gets and he is lulled into a stupor. It's confusion at work. We can see it in the world around us, that the American people have bought into a vision of normalcy and prosperity that is unshakeable barring a rare sobering event and the mercy of God to restore a measure of sight.

                        Spending any lengthy amount of time steeped in lies and a false reward system results in a worldview led captive by deception and lusts. Even adults are subject to this phenomenon. The elite know it, which is why they want to dominate the education of our kids from the womb. We know there is powerful spiritual influence, but the masses are mostly ignorant.

                        I can see how easily one of these techs that "marks up" the world we see with labels and colorful, flashy animated overlays could persuade us to embrace error.

                        Let's take, for example, the error of psychology cult.

                        The latest generation of entertainment platforms like Xbox and Playstation contain sensors that can read a viewer's heartbeat (and possibly other biological cues) and gauge how appealing a show or game is. They are connected to the Internet and can send this info to collection hubs, along with other identifying info and the precise content you are viewing. In this monitoring system, you are identifiable and trackable. They can learn all about what makes you tick.


                        Let's say the next gen platforms come out. They're better, smaller, cheaper. They can fit in your coffee maker, phone, wristwatch, shirt buttons, street lamps, ad infinitum. They can read brains as well as the magnetic resonance tech of today. The Google contact lens you wear marks up the world:
                        - buy Starbucks, the best coffee in the universe by popular vote: the universe can't be wrong
                        - the latest crimes and rescues mark the sidewalks and streets: it's best to go this way
                        - the odds of a blessing where you're about to step is high; those who pray to Isis and perform a superstitious gesture right here statistically have good things happen to them
                        - your boss' good or bad morning hovers like a cloud about him: your gear informs you how to handle him using cutting edge psychological profiling tailored personally to him; and his gear is prompting him about you in the same manner
                        - Joe, your coworker, is on edge; just look at his black and red cloud with lightnings; you go off program and greet him cordially, and a bolt of lightning shoots the ground near you: you get a fine for antagonism, automatically deducted from your account; Joe gets a battery of drones in his face, and is guided away never to be seen again by you

                        I chose here to take it to a science fiction-esque extreme because we're seeing science fiction manifest. Systems for control have been in place for ages, and they are hard for the average person to see because they're with us from birth, they progress subtly. At present the elite strive to keep the masses in the secular worldview, and supply the dead spiritual system of psychology to snare anyone who is stimulated to seek beyond the secular. Would spirits be eager to play along with such a deception? Probably, as long as they get fed and build up their dominion. We know creation is natural and spiritual. Pagan religion is a vast web to catch those who escape the secular-psychology worldview, and we can expect the pagan elite will use high tech as a bridge to guide people to the occult. The occult is emerging, and the strategy of subtle progression seems to be disappearing.

                        Still, God can do miracles of grace, truth and power amidst all of this.
                        Pretty creepy stuff, Barry. Technology that exists today has become more advanced than things we used to call science fiction. And technology is growing at an exponential rate. It wouldn't surprise me if the inspiration and genius behind many of these inventions comes from the spirit realm. These things seem way beyond anything that mankind could ever accomplish independently, imo.

                        Blane

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Blane View Post
                          Pretty creepy stuff, Barry. Technology that exists today has become more advanced than things we used to call science fiction. And technology is growing at an exponential rate. It wouldn't surprise me if the inspiration and genius behind many of these inventions comes from the spirit realm. These things seem way beyond anything that mankind could ever accomplish independently, imo.

                          Blane
                          Satan is defiantly involved in making these games. He is also involved in the chemicals being added to our foods and the lies being shown in movies and in TV.

                          But the deception being taught about spiritual things is even more important than these natural deceptions.

                          People are being destroyed right before our eyes with these lies about the spiritual.

                          Lou

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X