Good video on why abortion is murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good video on why abortion is murder

Here is the best video I have seen that shows why abortion is murder. You have to give the video time to load after you click on the link.

http://conservativevideos.com/pastor...ave-me-chills/

http://conservativevideos.com/pastor...ave-me-chills/

Satan is very crafty. He uses language to modify the way we think about things, to develop inordinate affection towards ungodly things and deaden our natural God-given affections. We can see this in the speech of the woman defending abortion.

Matt does an efficient job casting down that selfish argument.

God provides and allows the circumstances that bring sinful man to Him so that he can enter into life eternal. We were made in His image and in His likeness, even with a natural desire and love for our children before they are conceived. It seems to me that killing unborn children and believing it is good is about as removed from God's image and likeness as one can be. Thanks to God that He grants us space for repentance, and redeems us from such grave error.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      Satan is very crafty. He uses language to modify the way we think about things, to develop inordinate affection towards ungodly things and deaden our natural God-given affections. We can see this in the speech of the woman defending abortion.

Matt does an efficient job casting down that selfish argument.

God provides and allows the circumstances that bring sinful man to Him so that he can enter into life eternal. We were made in His image and in His likeness, even with a natural desire and love for our children before they are conceived. It seems to me that killing unborn children and believing it is good is about as removed from God's image and likeness as one can be. Thanks to God that He grants us space for repentance, and redeems us from such grave error.

Amen Barry. I remember reading some of FrancisSchaeffer's books when I first became a Christian. He wrote that when we allow abortion then every evil under the sun would follow.

He was exactly right of course, for if we murder own children, then what other evil would we not do.

He said that mothers then would murder their own children years after they were born. We have seen that take place many times in this nation. If we murder children, then we will then murder old people instead of working to prolong their life. He wrote that the land would be filled with murder.

The same liberals that support abortion, now want to blame guns for all the murder that is in our land. But abortion is what brought all this murder on the land.

You will reap what you sow. If you sow seeds of murder, then it will bring forth more murder up to 100 fold. We murder about 2 million babies a year. 100 fold of 50 million is more people than the US has.

Judgment comes by our own actions. The people elected a Muslim President. He is working to bring this nation to collapse. He is the one who sent weapons to radical Muslims in Libya, then Egypt, then Syria. Now ISIS is growing and not being stopped. ISIS is using US weapons against us. Obama is trying to stop the sanctions against Iran by a treaty that gives them everything, and us nothing. It will give Iran the bomb if it is allowed. They have sworn for many years that they would use that bomb on Israel and the US. That bomb could be delivered by a missile launched from a tramp cargo vessel off of our shore.

Obama is allowing millions of Muslims to immigrate to this nation. Muslims from Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Middle east are flowing into our nation as we speak. Sharia law is being upheld by some of our courts, while our US Constitution is being ignored by even our Supreme Court. Obama appointed two homosexual abortion loving women to that court and they are working to bring about the fall of this nation by supporting abortion and homosexuality.

The Bible and Christ are being openly mocked by many of the people. Why not, when the people elected a POTUS that did the same while he was campaigning.

Bob Dylan sang about Judgement being a Slow Train coming around the bend some years ago. It is no longer a slow train, but it is now a speeding train and it is close.

I remember listening to this song almost 40 years ago and knowing that it was true. That train is now pulling into the station.

Lou Newton

Comment

Working...
      X