Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrisy

From Linda's facebook page:

Ain't it so? Our "swamp" is soooooooo polluted!!!!!, Image may contain: 1 person , meme and text

The Federalist Papers with Bill Salyers and 3 others.Like Page
    Yesterday at 2:10am

Sound advice from Ben Stein.
    Last edited by Lou Newton; December 6, 2016, 11:27 AM.

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
    From Linda's facebook page:

Ain't it so? Our "swamp" is soooooooo polluted!!!!!, Image may contain: 1 person , meme and text

The Federalist Papers with Bill Salyers and 3 others.Like Page
    Yesterday at 2:10am

Sound advice from Ben Stein.
    That's totally done on purpose with the understanding to enslave the people.

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxmaloney View Post

I agree, and also the liberals and others and allowing millions of illegal immigrants to enter our nation and they even entice them to do so with free food, free housing, free medical, free utilities, free phone etc. They want to give them the right to vote so the liberals can take over our nation.

If illegal immigrants are given the right to vote, our Republic is lost.

Comment

Ben Stein is a smart man. I think he, and people in general, see hypocrisy because we are looking at it from the outside. The agenda is wrapped in lies to give it an air of legitimacy. The agenda is all about money, their god mammon, and their other little gods. They lie to us to get rich, and heap power to the commercial apparatus that protects their power. It only looks like government: it is merely a system of mind control, weaving a delusion. The pope is at the top of the commercial pyramid; although it seems that not only potuses and pms and "royalty" are actors (the Hollywood type), but so are popes.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          Ben Stein is a smart man. I think he, and people in general, see hypocrisy because we are looking at it from the outside. The agenda is wrapped in lies to give it an air of legitimacy. The agenda is all about money, their god mammon, and their other little gods. They lie to us to get rich, and heap power to the commercial apparatus that protects their power. It only looks like government: it is merely a system of mind control, weaving a delusion. The pope is at the top of the commercial pyramid; although it seems that not only potuses and pms and "royalty" are actors (the Hollywood type), but so are popes.
          Amen, the man that allows himself to be called, The Holy Father, is definitely an actor. For there is but ONE Holy Father and that mere man is not Him. He is only acting the part. One could argue that this mere man is the very best actor of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxmaloney View Post

I agree and the quote from Stein is true. The whole situation is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Knight View Post

I agree and the quote from Stein is true. The whole situation is sad.
              Thanks so much for the reply Karl. It is so good to hear from you. How are you doing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

Thanks so much for the reply Karl. It is so good to hear from you. How are you doing ?
                Not too bad. Thanks, Lou.

Comment

Working...
                X