Israel has offered the Arabs a two state deal many times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel has offered the Arabs a two state deal many times

You constantly hear that Israel should offer the Arabs their owns state then their would be peace:

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
    You constantly hear that Israel should offer the Arabs their owns state then their would be peace:

I thought there would be some comments about this video.

I am pretty sure that one member who has not posted for over a year would disagree with it.

All I can say is that while the Jews have been a sinful people even in these days, the Muslims have been far worse.

Comment

Amen to that Lou.

Comment

Assyria that destroyed Israel was more evil than was Israel in their rebellion.
        Babylon that destroyed Judah was more evil than was Judah in their rebellion.
        Roman Empire that destroyed Judea was more evil than Judea was in their rebellion.
        Who the LORD uses to bring His wrathful judgment is not what the world would call fair.
        Divine wrath is not about fairness. It is primarily concerned with the broken covenant.

After the Babylonian destruction Daniel was told that 490 years had been decreed for the LORD to be finished with "Daniel's people".
        The official Jewish calendar counts 490 years from the destruction of the first Jerusalem Temple by the Babylonians to the destruction of the second Jerusalem Temple by the Roman Empire. It is exactly 490 years according to the Jewish calendar to the same day of the same month when both Temples were destroyed. This for the Jew is significant but it does not remove the veil from their eyes.

Some time back I published all the passages in the gospels where the Lord Jesus spoke about wrath or judgment. Nearly 19% (one fifth) of the gospel verses comprise these scriptures. Most are aimed directly at the Judean leadership and population. As long as the Jew remains in rebellion to the Messiah of the LORD the basins of divine wrath will continue. If you see with the eyes of angels or just read the Bible, it is observable that the Arab/Palestinian conflicts with modern Israel are the continuing judgments upon the Jew. I suspect they continue to survive for the very purpose of being vessels of wrath. This is the part of the story of the LORD that is often ignored.

If what happened to Israel and Judah in the Bible are for our benefit, then might what has happened to the Jew over the past 1947 years also be for our benefit and that of the entire world? Divine wrath is neither illustrated by a slap on the hand nor the death of a single person. It is much more horrific and terrifying. Comprehending the intensity of divine wrath could make one a fire and brimstone preacher. URGENT! Someone needs to shout loudly, "Your house is on fire! Get out while you can!" The shouter would never be described as a person full of hate, but "hater" is exactly how satan ridiculed the fire and brimstone preacher.

In Christ I am the heir to the promises the LORD made to Abraham. By faith I am a spiritual child of Abraham. I am of the remnant of Israel.
        There is neither Jew or gentile in Christ. The Church is Israel of the New Covenant. The unconverted Jew and modern Israel are as the pagan nations, "Not my people." It is exceedingly painful to see a people who received the primary revelation from the LORD to continue to reject His salvation! His wrath demonstrates how he feels about the rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by glen smith View Post
          Assyria that destroyed Israel was more evil than was Israel in their rebellion.
          Babylon that destroyed Judah was more evil than was Judah in their rebellion.
          Roman Empire that destroyed Judea was more evil than Judea was in their rebellion.
          Who the LORD uses to bring His wrathful judgment is not what the world would call fair.
          Divine wrath is not about fairness. It is primarily concerned with the broken covenant.

After the Babylonian destruction Daniel was told that 490 years had been decreed for the LORD to be finished with "Daniel's people".
          The official Jewish calendar counts 490 years from the destruction of the first Jerusalem Temple by the Babylonians to the destruction of the second Jerusalem Temple by the Roman Empire. It is exactly 490 years according to the Jewish calendar to the same day of the same month when both Temples were destroyed. This for the Jew is significant but it does not remove the veil from their eyes.

Some time back I published all the passages in the gospels where the Lord Jesus spoke about wrath or judgment. Nearly 19% (one fifth) of the gospel verses comprise these scriptures. Most are aimed directly at the Judean leadership and population. As long as the Jew remains in rebellion to the Messiah of the LORD the basins of divine wrath will continue. If you see with the eyes of angels or just read the Bible, it is observable that the Arab/Palestinian conflicts with modern Israel are the continuing judgments upon the Jew. I suspect they continue to survive for the very purpose of being vessels of wrath. This is the part of the story of the LORD that is often ignored.

If what happened to Israel and Judah in the Bible are for our benefit, then might what has happened to the Jew over the past 1947 years also be for our benefit and that of the entire world? Divine wrath is neither illustrated by a slap on the hand nor the death of a single person. It is much more horrific and terrifying. Comprehending the intensity of divine wrath could make one a fire and brimstone preacher. URGENT! Someone needs to shout loudly, "Your house is on fire! Get out while you can!" The shouter would never be described as a person full of hate, but "hater" is exactly how satan ridiculed the fire and brimstone preacher.

In Christ I am the heir to the promises the LORD made to Abraham. By faith I am a spiritual child of Abraham. I am of the remnant of Israel.
          There is neither Jew or gentile in Christ. The Church is Israel of the New Covenant. The unconverted Jew and modern Israel are as the pagan nations, "Not my people." It is exceedingly painful to see a people who received the primary revelation from the LORD to continue to reject His salvation! His wrath demonstrates how he feels about the rejection.
          The Jews as a whole are antichrist. They voted for Obama because he mocked Christ and the NT. They were able to see that Obama was antichrist and so voted for him, while most in the US were fooled by him. But their choice backfired on them, and they should have seen, for Obama was a Muslim and acted against Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

The Jews as a whole are antichrist. They voted for Obama because he mocked Christ and the NT. They were able to see that Obama was antichrist and so voted for him, while most in the US were fooled by him. But their choice backfired on them, and they should have seen, for Obama was a Muslim and acted against Israel.
            Rejecting Jesus makes one an antichrist according to the Bible. I must get back to my project titled "What Should We make of Israel?" It started a short article and has expanded into a dissertation. My purpose (not that it would ever accomplish it) was to inform Christians just how wicked Jews are, how wicked they have been since Babylon, and how wicked they were as Israel. The genetic blood line of Abraham has broken the divine covenant, not once or twice, but continuously. Over the centuries the wrath of the LORD is renewed upon them and they keep on rejecting. I ache for their deception and anguish over Christians thinking such a wicked people are the Children of Abraham. These Christians have no spiritual discernment and are so blinded as to not understand the Bible. Many of their fellowships depend upon supporting the congregation's support of Israel.

Comment

Rejecting Jesus makes one an antichrist according to the Bible. I must get back to my project titled "What Should We make of Israel?" It started a short article and has expanded into a dissertation. My purpose (not that it would ever accomplish it) was to inform Christians just how wicked Jews are, how wicked they have been since Babylon, and how wicked they were as Israel. The genetic blood line of Abraham has broken the divine covenant, not once or twice, but continuously. Over the centuries the wrath of the LORD is renewed upon them and they keep on rejecting. I ache for their deception and anguish over Christians thinking such a wicked people are the Children of Abraham. These Christians have no spiritual discernment and are so blinded as to not understand the Bible. Many of their fellowships depend upon supporting the congregation's support of Israel.
              That sounds like a very interesting project, Glen, and a worthy endeavor. I think most American Christians are deceived about this subject, both biblically and manifestly. Wickedness in high places is working this deception.

Comment

I think we should take care not to lump all Jews as antichrist. While the Jewish culture taken as a whole is antichrist, of course not all Jews are. We have a long standing member of this website that was born a Jew, and even with the handicap of being taught to hate Christ, he has given his life to the Lord Jesus and calls Him his King.

Comment

Yes, you are correct. Thank you.

I speak strictly about those Jews rejecting the Lord Jesus and of their history as recorded in the Bible. Every non Jew who rejects Jesus is also antichrist just as you said, "The Jews as a whole are antichrist."

However, no one classifies all non Jews who reject Jesus into a special dispensation which allows for an alternative opportunity for salvation. Christian dispensationalist have a special dispensation for the unsaved Jew. I am not addressing Jews. My comments are directed at the Christian dispensationalist to draw attention to there not being any distinction before God among the unsaved - Jew or non Jew - just as there is not any distinction between Jew and non Jew among the saved - all are Christians. Revealing the moral and social aspects of the unsaved Jews are a means to open their blinded eyes which see the illusion that being Jewish is of some advantage before YHWH. I know of Christian men who married a Jewish woman just so their children would be Jewish and have an advantage before YHWH.

I posted speaking of the non Jewish Christians, "These Christians have no spiritual discernment and are so blinded as to not understand the Bible. Many of their fellowships depend upon supporting the congregation's support of Israel."

It seems to me the Christian Jew ought to desire to know and to be able to speak the truth about Jewish culture and history to the unconverted Jews. This is what Stephen was doing (Acts 7) when he was stoned by Jews. The Apostle Peter proclaimed a similar message to the Jews in Acts 3 & 5.

The Christian Jew should have no nationalistic affinity to modern Israel any more than American Christians should have a nationalistic affinity to the USA. The Christians citizenship is in the Kingdom of YHWH and not in some nation. Although, is not our desire to become familiar with cultic views and worldly obsessions so that we are equipped to both discern error and to expose sin? If I love my lost brother I might wish to be able to provide details of why the Bible speaks of his behavior as error. Is this not apologetics? Stephen and Peter used this approach.

Comment

Yes, you are correct. Thank you.

I speak strictly about those Jews rejecting the Lord Jesus and of their history as recorded in the Bible. Every non Jew who rejects Jesus is also antichrist just as you said, "The Jews as a whole are antichrist."

However, no one classifies all non Jews who reject Jesus into a special dispensation which allows for an alternative opportunity for salvation. Christian dispensationalist have a special dispensation for the unsaved Jew. I am not addressing Jews. My comments are directed at the Christian dispensationalist to draw attention to there not being any distinction before God among the unsaved - Jew or non Jew - just as there is not any distinction between Jew and non Jew among the saved - all are Christians. Revealing the moral and social aspects of the unsaved Jews are a means to open their blinded eyes which see the illusion that being Jewish is of some advantage before YHWH. I know of Christian men who married a Jewish woman just so their children would be Jewish and have an advantage before YHWH.

I posted speaking of the non Jewish Christians, "These Christians have no spiritual discernment and are so blinded as to not understand the Bible. Many of their fellowships depend upon supporting the congregation's support of Israel."

It seems to me the Christian Jew ought to desire to know and to be able to speak the truth about Jewish culture and history to the unconverted Jews. This is what Stephen was doing (Acts 7) when he was stoned by Jews. The Apostle Peter proclaimed a similar message to the Jews in Acts 3 & 5.

The Christian Jew should have no nationalistic affinity to modern Israel any more than American Christians should have a nationalistic affinity to the USA. The Christians citizenship is in the Kingdom of YHWH and not in some nation. Although, is not our desire to become familiar with cultic views and worldly obsessions so that we are equipped to both discern error and to expose sin? If I love my lost brother I might wish to be able to provide details of why the Bible speaks of his behavior as error. Is this not apologetics? Stephen and Peter used this approach.
                    Amen. I posted that mainly for the benefit of any Jewish Christian that might read our site. I knew that you did not mean that all who were born Jews were lost.

Jesus made this whole subject very clear:

John 8

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.[b]

39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Also God makes it clear from the very beginning of His promise to Abraham that not all born to him would be children of promise. Isaac was a child of promise, while Ismael was not. Jacob was a child of God, while Esau was not and they were twins.

Abraham was promised children of the sands and children of the stars. The children of the sands are children of the flesh and his natural children. But the children of the stars are his children who trust The Lord to save them as Abraham did. These children of the stars will be with Abraham in heaven. Some of them will also be his natural children and many will not be his natural children, but his spiritual children.

Comment

Working...
                    X