Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All I am Baobab

Travis invited me.

I am looking forward to fellowship here. I don't belong to any other forums.

I reside about 80 miles due south of:
    Latitude: 3944′20″ N
    Longitude: 10459′04″ W

I was born the year Barbie doll hit the market and Fidel took over Cuba.

The sign I was born under is:
    Labor and Delivery

I believe the Holy Scriptures are true. I'm still trying to figure some of them out but I know the Word is completely true.

English is the only language I can communicate in. I am glad this forum is in English.

Originally posted by baobab View Post
    Travis invited me.

Labor and Delivery

I believe the Holy Scriptures are true. I'm still trying to figure some of them out but I know the Word is completely true.

English is the only language I can communicate in. I am glad this forum is in English.
    Welcome baobab,

So you live 80 miles due south of Denver.

I remember the year Castro took over Cuba. He fooled the US into helping him and then was a communist and was loyal to the USSR. That was before I graduated from High School if I remember right. Maybe 1959.

I have quite a few years on you, I was born before the end of WW2. I remember the church bells ringing when Germany surrendered. I have never seen people so happy as they were that day.

English is also the only language I can write in.

Look forward to getting to know you.

24 To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy-- 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Lou Newton

Comment

Originally posted by baobab View Post
      Travis invited me.

Hey, I drove around that building recently. If I remember correctly, I was told it has a 24K gold plated dome.

I visited the botanical gardens there. I didn't know what a Baobab was then. I wonder if they have any.

I was born the year JFK was assassinated. I have a suspicion Barbie and Fidel may have been involved.

Labor and Delivery

I hope I don't figure all of the scriptures out while I am alive (as if!) I'd be out of mysteries.

Welcome. It's good to see you here.

Comment

Hello Baobab, welcome to the forum. Thanks for saying hello and sharing a little about yourself. You remind me a little of a guy who used to belong to another forum, but now he doesn't. He once lived in Charlston, SC, but not in recent years. At least not in the few years he graced that other forum with his knowledge and wisdom. I liked that brother. Anyway, enough about that brother, and that forum. Welcome to our tiny abode. Travis came up with the name for this place, Fortress of Truth Forums. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Blane

Comment

Hello Baobab,

It had been several months since I had last been in contact with you, so it was really good to hear from you yesterday for the first time in a while.

I look forward to hearing more from you, and I hope this forum is a blessing to you,

Travis

Comment

Nice to meet you, Baobab. I can see that God is going to use you to be a blessing to a lot of people here.

Comment

Working...
            X