US, Arab allies bomb ISIS in Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US, Arab allies bomb ISIS in Syria

I wasn't inclined to start posting current events here. I am enjoying the peace of discussions about the Lord Jesus in the foreground too much to disturb this, my new vacation spot. I think this news is important enough to warrant our attention and prayers.

In the face of Putin's warning, without UN approval.

Hot off of Steve Quayle:

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    I wasn't inclined to start posting current events here. I am enjoying the peace of discussions about the Lord Jesus in the foreground too much to disturb this, my new vacation spot. I think this news is important enough to warrant our attention and prayers.

In the face of Putin's warning, without UN approval.

Hot off of Steve Quayle:

I find these things very interesting about this situation in the middle east:

Obama said the most beautiful sound he ever heard was the Muslim call to prayer.

Obama has defined sin as "when he does not live up to HIS standards"

Obama has constantly mocked the Bible, Jesus and Christians.

Obama bowed very low to the King of Saudi Arabia ( who is The official Sunni Islam leader)

Obama wears a ring that says " there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet"

Obama was the one who stirred up trouble in Libya by giving arms to rebels against Gaddafi. Now we have El Qaeda and others fighting for control of Libya.

These well armed rebels spread to Egypt and Obama poured in billions in arms to the Muslim Brotherhood. There has been instability there ever since

These armed Islamist then went to Syria where Obama gave them more arms and wanted to bomb the ruling establishment then

The people of the US were against getting involved in Syria so the US did not bomb

These Islamist kept growing in number and took control of the area in eastern Syria and western Iraq. They started ISIL

Now Obama is bombing Syria like he first wanted

This whole thing is simply Sunni vs Shiite and Obama started the whole thing. If he had not armed them, the problem of ISIL would not exist

Obama is pouring in arms to the Sunni factions as we speak

Now we are involved in this war between Islamic factions

The US public is stupid beyond belief

The US media is nothing but a propaganda machine for Obama. They are like the "useful idiots" that Lenin spoke of.

If Obama himself was airdropped into ISIL territory he would be beheaded for supporting homosexuality

Tell me whose fingerprint is on this whole thing, you know his name, he has opposed righteousness since the beginning

Comment

Thank you, Lou, for this precise and accurate comment.

Comment

Working...
      X