Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitehouse freezes vaccine choice petition

Our tax dollars hard at work.
    (NaturalNews) A WhiteHouse.gov petition calling for the prohibition of laws requiring mandatory vaccines has been throttled by the White House, buried from public view and finally frozen for over 36 hours to prevent the petition from achieving 100,000 signatures, Natural News can now reveal.

The petition is titled "PROHIBIT ANY LAWS MANDATING THE FORCE AND REQUIREMENT OF VACCINATIONS OF ANY KIND." It can be found at this link.

The petition reads:

No human being should be FORCED to be vaccinated against their will and/or personal/religious beliefs. I petition against making vaccinations of any kind mandatory. This includes forcing children to be vaccinated to attend public schools, activities, and daycare centers. This also includes adults working in the public or private sector.

The petition still allows people to sign it, and it still sends a confirmation email that claims your signature counts. But the numbers on the petition website never change, no matter how many people sign it.

Vaccine truth, particularly proposed mandatory vaccination law, has become a hot issue for those who are awake to the march of medical tyranny. Truly, the use of cheap tricks to manufacture consent comes as no surprise. Government and non-governmental organizations do it routinely to make it appear the public supports their agenda. At least the Delphi Technique can claim some craftiness. This is just low. IFF the .gov ever unlocks this petition, they'll surely claim "oops, this one alone had a technical glitch soooorreeeey".

More at:
    EXCLUSIVE: Whitehouse.gov caught freezing vaccine choice petition to prevent signatures from reaching 100,000 threshold

Here is a related thing I came across recently. It pulls together facts and testimonies to expose greed, foul intent and the dirty hands of the vaccine, GMO, and medical industries and their marriage to big government.

Senate Bill SB 277 — To “Force Vaccinate” Children And Eliminate Parental Rights

Bought, The Movie can be watched for free until March 6, 2015.

http://www.boughtmovie.net/free-viewing/

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      Here is a related thing I came across recently. It pulls together facts and testimonies to expose greed, foul intent and the dirty hands of the vaccine, GMO, and medical industries and their marriage to big government.

Senate Bill SB 277 — To “Force Vaccinate” Children And Eliminate Parental Rights

Bought, The Movie can be watched for free until March 6, 2015.

http://www.boughtmovie.net/free-viewing/
      These are scary times with a government and many people who want to eliminate our free society and force their will on others.

These people can choose to get vaccinated and to vaccinate their children. If the vaccination works like they claim, then they and their children are then SAFE.

So why force others to get vaccinated ? It does no harm to the vaccinated if I choose to risk my life.

There is only one answer that holds water and that is that these vaccinations are from Satan and he wants to force them on everyone.

We should remember this ! Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason. If he is behind this, then these are very harmful to you and your family.

I have read that some vaccinations have human cells in them from aborted babies. That would be very harmful to the human race for a number of reasons

I think vaccinations may have started out as a good thing. But drugs companies that only have their bottom line in focus, have done things that make it so they can store these vaccinations for a long time. But these additives are very dangerous.

They have also used other methods to stop some disease that is very harmful to our bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
        These are scary times with a government and many people who want to eliminate our free society and force their will on others.

These people can choose to get vaccinated and to vaccinate their children. If the vaccination works like they claim, then they and their children are then SAFE.

So why force others to get vaccinated ? It does no harm to the vaccinated if I choose to risk my life.

There is only one answer that holds water and that is that these vaccinations are from Satan and he wants to force them on everyone.

We should remember this ! Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason. If he is behind this, then these are very harmful to you and your family.

I have read that some vaccinations have human cells in them from aborted babies. That would be very harmful to the human race for a number of reasons

I think vaccinations may have started out as a good thing. But drugs companies that only have their bottom line in focus, have done things that make it so they can store these vaccinations for a long time. But these additives are very dangerous.

They have also used other methods to stop some disease that is very harmful to our bodies.
        Right, it is easy to see the rationale is not to help the public, but to help secure the fascist abomination.

If I remember correctly vaccines are a $200B per year industry. It is certain the companies are in it for the sake of greed. And the rotating door between corporate and government officials insures the laws stay friendly to that industry.

Satan uses greed to destroy lives directly and indirectly. He also uses those in bondage to greed to carry out his elaborate plans. But, I agree with you Lou, Satan plays a deep chess game. We can assume he has an ulterior agenda with compulsory vaccines, as well as GMO's, environmental poisons, and emerging health care and hi-tech. Most involved think they are just serving themselves by making a fortune or making a living, and some think they're serving the good of humanity.

Comment

Satan uses greed to destroy lives directly and indirectly. He also uses those in bondage to greed to carry out his elaborate plans. But, I agree with you Lou, Satan plays a deep chess game. We can assume he has an ulterior agenda with compulsory vaccines, as well as GMO's, environmental poisons, and emerging health care and hi-tech. Most involved think they are just serving themselves by making a fortune or making a living, and some think they're serving the good of humanity.
          Satan wants us to love him. He tries to deceive us into thinking he is not, or that a thing is not his device, or even that a thing is divine. Then he can trick us into buying his worldly merchandise, and into loving him through the idols we accept. Some think they know who he is and worship him boldly.

We're not to be ignorant of his devices. If he cannot deceive us because we know how he is operating, then we will not fall into the trap of loving the imposter or his pantheon of puppets and props.

If we do not love him by mistake or by choice, then he wants us to fear him because he can destroy the natural body.

So what? Satan can do this by default: he takes men at will if they are not under the cover of the blood of Jesus Christ, the unique Son of God who gave His life a ransom to atone for our souls.

There is one we should fear: God, because he can destroy both body and soul in hellfire: this too is the default, and Satan would not have us believe it. There is One we should love, the Holy One of Israel, Christ Jesus, God: because He will save our lives forever. Should we doubt? He died for us, and He raised Himself! Was He able to raise the dead while He walked in the flesh among men, and not now in the Spirit? Absurd.

Satan would steal our fear of God, and our love for God. They rightly belong to God, not Satan.

Many think because Jesus Christ was flagrantly murdered by His own people and the Roman's, in humility and meekness and silence, that He was weak or unmanly or unable to resist the schemes of men: that in the garden He sweated blood because He feared death at the hands of the Romans: if He was the Son of God, the Almighty, He should have fought. Thank God that He did not! Jesus the man did not fear death, even the cross. He knew that God raises the dead. Should Jesus have feared death when His disciples did not? Absurd. It is folly to evaluate these things in natural terms. He feared the wrath of God, because God can destroy both body and soul in hellfire, and He knew what it meant: the God who created everything, and can and will eventually destroy everything, sent His son into the world to suffer singularly as a man the full wrath of Him against all sin, for all men, for all time.

Jesus was without fault. Jesus knew the prophesies, Jesus knew His Father, and He drank the cup full of God's wrath. It was God's plan from the beginning, and why Jesus Christ alone is worthy of a holy kingdom, set apart and removed from God's wrath. We are forever in His debt. Who can withstand God's wrath but God Himself? None can stand who is not under the shadow of Jesus, the Almighty. If all of creation stood against Him as one, it could not stand.

Let men not be ignorant of Satan's devices. More so, let men not be ignorant of God's devices, which have the power to save, unto eternal Life. Jesus Christ alone is worthy of glory. Who can compare?
          Last edited by Baruch; March 2, 2015, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Satan wants us to love him. He tries to deceive us into thinking he is not, or that a thing is not his device, or even that a thing is divine. Then he can trick us into buying his worldly merchandise, and into loving him through the idols we accept. Some think they know who he is and worship him boldly.

We're not to be ignorant of his devices. If he cannot deceive us because we know how he is operating, then we will not fall into the trap of loving the imposter or his pantheon of puppets and props.

If we do not love him by mistake or by choice, then he wants us to fear him because he can destroy the natural body.

So what? Satan can do this by default: he takes men at will if they are not under the cover of the blood of Jesus Christ, the unique Son of God who gave His life a ransom to atone for our souls.

There is one we should fear: God, because he can destroy both body and soul in hellfire: this too is the default, and Satan would not have us believe it. There is One we should love, the Holy One of Israel, Christ Jesus, God: because He will save our lives forever. Should we doubt? He died for us, and He raised Himself! Was He able to raise the dead while He walked in the flesh among men, and not now in the Spirit? Absurd.

Satan would steal our fear of God, and our love for God. They rightly belong to God, not Satan.

Many think because Jesus Christ was flagrantly murdered by His own people and the Roman's, in humility and meekness and silence, that He was weak or unmanly or unable to resist the schemes of men: that in the garden He sweated blood because He feared death at the hands of the Romans: if He was the Son of God, the Almighty, He should have fought. Thank God that He did not! Jesus the man did not fear death, even the cross. He knew that God raises the dead. Should Jesus have feared death when His disciples did not? Absurd. It is folly to evaluate these things in natural terms. He feared the wrath of God, because God can destroy both body and soul in hellfire, and He knew what it meant: the God who created everything, and can and will eventually destroy everything, sent His son into the world to suffer singularly as a man the full wrath of Him against all sin, for all men, for all time.

Jesus was without fault. Jesus knew the prophesies, Jesus knew His Father, and He drank the cup full of God's wrath. It was God's plan from the beginning, and why Jesus Christ alone is worthy of a holy kingdom, set apart and removed from God's wrath. We are forever in His debt. Who can withstand God's wrath but God Himself? None can stand who is not under the shadow of Jesus, the Almighty. If all of creation stood against Him as one, it could not stand.

Let men not be ignorant of Satan's devices. More so, let men not be ignorant of God's devices, which have the power to save, unto eternal Life. Jesus Christ alone is worthy of glory. Who can compare?
            Amen Barry.

The Lord says in His Holy Scriptures that one man and God are a majority against the whole world (universe).

One might think God would have said that God is a majority against the whole world.

But if every man was against God then there would be nothing to save. There would be no reason for God to stand against the whole world. He would just leave it to our own devices and leave us destroy ourselves.

But even if one man will stand with Him, He will stand against the whole world to save that one man.

Jesus come pretty close to doing just that. He stood against the whole world to save a FEW. For it is only a few that choose Him over the world.

We should be able to see that these vaccines are of Satan and NOT God.

For God never forces people to follow Him, but always lets them choose for themselves.

Satan has exposed his hand, in this, by trying to force everyone to get vaccinated.

We know then that these vaccines are from Satan, that they are trying to force on us and our children.

We also know, as I said before, that anyone can choose to get vaccinated. No one is trying to force anyone NOT to get vaccinated.

Anyone that gets vaccinated, then is safe from that disease, IF the vaccine works as they claim. So they can not be hurt by anyone who does not get vaccinated can they.

This is Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. No one was stopping the homosexuals there from being homosexual. BUT that was not enough for them. They wanted to force everyone to be homosexual like them.

The people who can choose to be vaccinated, no one is stopping them. But that is not enough for them. They want to force everyone to get the same vaccination that they get.

We know that the homosexuals were choosing Satan over God. That choice would lead most of them to destruction and they would refuse to repent.

This vaccination stuff smells the same. There is much more here than meets the eye.

Lou Newton

Comment

We should remember this ! Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason.
              This says it all, Lou.

May I use it as a sig line so I don't forget it anytime soon?
              You know not what you do because you know not who He is.
              - Paul Washer
              Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason.
              - Lou Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
                This says it all, Lou.

May I use it as a sig line so I don't forget it anytime soon?
                Hi Julie,

Whatever use you find for anything that I write is fine with me.

Lou

Comment

I do not take flu shots. Never have. Never will. Scary stuff they are putting into those shots

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeLinda View Post
                    I do not take flu shots. Never have. Never will. Scary stuff they are putting into those shots
                    Scary stuff indeed. I wonder if someone could find a list of true ingredients ( with common language ) in some of these shots. I have read " monkey brains" and many other things I do not want in my body.

Comment

Wikipedia to the rescue:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ne_ingredients

The chart doesn't copy over in tab format. You will have to go look. It's not a pretty list.
                      You know not what you do because you know not who He is.
                      - Paul Washer
                      Satan is the angel of knowledge and he does not waste his time on anything for no reason.
                      - Lou Newton

Comment

More news.

Mike the Health Ranger sent an email, from which I will excerpt just the news byte (he rehashes most of his article which you can read at the link in the OP).
                        After the White House censored and shut down this medical choice petition to prevent it from reaching 100,000 signatures, they were forced to reactivate it thanks to health freedom activists who exposed their fraud.

Now, the petition stands at a little over 85,000 signatures. There are only 3 days left to achieve the required 100,000 signatures to trigger a response from the White House.

I don't particularly want to become a law breaker if/when I have to refuse mandatory vaccines, so I signed it. I also am fed up with this criminal government using our silence against to support their lawlessness.

Comment

More news.

Mike the Health Ranger sent an email, from which I will excerpt just the news byte (he rehashes most of his article which you can read at the link in the OP).
                          After the White House censored and shut down this medical choice petition to prevent it from reaching 100,000 signatures, they were forced to reactivate it thanks to health freedom activists who exposed their fraud.

Now, the petition stands at a little over 85,000 signatures. There are only 3 days left to achieve the required 100,000 signatures to trigger a response from the White House.

I don't particularly want to become a law breaker if/when I have to refuse mandatory vaccines, so I signed it. I also am fed up with this criminal government using our silence against to support their lawlessness.
                          signed the petition.................

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
                            Wikipedia to the rescue:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ne_ingredients

The chart doesn't copy over in tab format. You will have to go look. It's not a pretty list.
                            Here are some of the things on this list of ingredients:

fetal bone serum

human serum albumin

mouse brain culture

monkey lung tissue

monkey kidney cells

bovine extract

formaldehyde

acetone

asparagine

What is far worse is the fact that these do not go into the stomach, but are injected directly into your blood stream

Comment

120,000 signatures and counting.

Comment

Working...
                              X