No announcement yet.

Obama's Navy leaders will prosecute Navy hero that returned fire at terrorist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Navy leaders will prosecute Navy hero that returned fire at terrorist

According to former congressman and retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Allen West, the U.S. Navy has decided to bring charges against the naval officer who fired his personal weapon at Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez during the ISIS supporter’s July 16 attack on the Chattanooga U.S. Naval and Marine Reserve Center.

“What kind of ******** idiots are in charge of our Armed Forces — pardon me, our ‘unArmed Forces’?”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/allen-wes...FDLfi12thJW.99

Read this hard to believe article here:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/allen-wes...ttanooga-hero/

Obama is more concerned with homosexuals and transgenders being able to be part of our military than he is about their ability to fight.

This kind of STUPIDITY is hard to believe. If Obama had led the Revolution in 1776 instead of George Washington we would have lost in an hour.

The Officer in charge of the Navy Operational Support Center in Chattanooga fired his personal weapon to protect his men.

These idiots actually expected him to just watch this terrorist murder all of his men. The right to defend your life in NOT given by any government. That right is given by God Almighty and no government has the right to take that away.

One of the other men, that was killed, also fired his handgun at the terrorist. Will these idiots try to also dishonor him after he gave his life for his country.

OBAMA ACTUALLY FAVORS MUSLIM TERRORISTS OVER OUR OWN SOLDIERS.

THIS IS HIGH TREASON

PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS AND ALSO CALL THE WHITE HOUSE AND YOUR REPRESENTATIVES

Lou Newton

I contacted my reps and am spreading the word. I'm seeing a lot of coverage in alternative media. On the one hand this is a good thing. On the other hand, it's another bloody whack-a-mole to keep us focused away from the critical issues of this nation, like the spiritual darkness over the land and the wickedness in high places and the beast tentacles flanking us.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      I contacted my reps and am spreading the word. I'm seeing a lot of coverage in alternative media. On the one hand this is a good thing. On the other hand, it's another bloody whack-a-mole to keep us focused away from the critical issues of this nation, like the spiritual darkness over the land and the wickedness in high places and the beast tentacles flanking us.
      Amen. But we must remember that when God Almighty came down and was born of a woman, at a time when the very Temple of God had been taken over by followers of Satan, and these same men claimed to be followers of God; Jesus took the time to leave, what most would call a revival, and sailed through a storm 13 miles across Lake Galilee to release ONE man from the oppression of a legion of demons.

What church leader today would do the same to help a naked man who lived in the tombs of the dead and cut himself with stones; and had not one thin dime to give them for doing so.

I sure love The Man, Jesus, who did just that. I do not love Him in spite of Him doing this, but because He did this.

Lou Newton

Comment

Working...
      X