Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russians starting to build air defense bubble over Syria

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Russians starting to build air defense bubble over Syria

    Top NATO general: Russians starting to build air defense bubble over Syria

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ble-over-Syria

    I also heard on the radio last night that Russia is considering sending troops to Syria. I cannot find any link to that story - yet.

  • #2
    This is troubling; to see Russia expand it's power base into the Mediterranean sea. But Obama has brought this about by his actions in Libya, Egypt, Iraq. and Syria. Russia kept warning about his actions and now they have taken action.

    Obama toppled Muammar Gaddafi in Libya which was a stable government and had even been behaving itself in world affairs after Reagan bombed his palace for his terrorism. Gaddafi was working on a Nuclear bomb, and denied doing so. But when Bush went into Irag, Gaddafi got scared he was next and confessed he did have a nuke program and offered the US access to dismantle it.

    While Gaddafi was a tyrant to his people, that is what can be expected from Islam. Obama sent weapons into Libya and they were used to topple Gaddafi and ended up in the hands of radical Muslims that then went to Egypt.

    Obama sent billions in weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to topple the military government there. That military government was stable and was against world terrorism. The people rose up against the Muslim brotherhood that Obama backed and threw them out. But the billions in weapons ended up in radical Muslims hands and they went to Syria.

    Obama poured more weapon into Syria and this just strengthened the already strong ISIS there.

    Russia finally had enough of this and went into Syria itself. We may not like some of Russia's actions there. They will be in Russia's best interest and not our best interest.

    Obama is no match for Putin. It is like pitting a child against an adult.

    Putin was reported as saying negotiating with Obama was like playing chess with a pigeon. He knocks over all the pieces and then craps on the board and declares he won.

    That is exactly what he has done in the Mediterranean. He has knocked down all of the leaders in stable nations and left a mess ( crap). Then he declares his actions were good.

    If the people of this nation do not come out of their apathy and demand Obama be impeached; I do not want to imagine what he will do in his last year when he has nothing to lose.

    He is bringing in millions of Muslims into our nation as we speak. He has one purpose in this, and that is to destroy the US as a Republic and install it as a nation of Islam.

    Look at his actions in the Mediterranean and see that he strengthened Radical Islam there. Now he is bringing those people here. He is not defeating ISIS because he wants ISIS to destroy the US.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, we're in quite a pickle.

      Impeachment would be bad for the nation. One more year of Obama will be very bad for the nation. Congress is neutered. The face of crime in government and business is losing its carefully maintained covering, and public exposure isn't getting anywhere near the results we hoped for. The people are asleep and they attack anyone who tries to wake them. The US is in open sin like never before--I was in grade school in the 60's and very clueless of the dark side of man, but it seems to me a large amount of restraint has been lifted since then.

      The decisions and policies executed by the federal government are certainly destroying the republic. I agree it's Obama's intent, how can it not be? I don't think he cares if Islam is installed: it is just a most effective tool for destabilizing nations, a fact easily observed by a cursory examination of the European Union in an advanced stage, and the Middle East in the final stage.

      Obama would not last long in the hands of "normal" Islam, let alone radical Islam, and I'd be surprised if he doesn't know and fear that. If he steps down at the end of his second term, I'll also be surprised if he remains in the US.

      As for Putin, it appears he has been handed an opportunity. It used to seem to me that Obama was working hard to get the US into Syria, but he stalled way too long for that to have been a realistic goal. It's time for me to rethink this.

      Thanks for posting this, Tom. Interesting discussion, guys.

      Comment


      • #4
        As a follow-up - I received this earlier on my news-ticker.

        Russia launches airstrikes in northern Syria, senior military official says.

        http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/09.../?intcmp=hpbt1

        I agree with you both that our Congress has been totally ineffective concerning Obama's reckless policies - both foreign as well as domestic. It defies explanation how the elected people in Congress would allow all of this to go on for seven years. Something in my heart and mind is telling me that somehow this may all be part of God's final plan for this earth. Been reading and praying a lot lately.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          Yeah, we're in quite a pickle.

          Impeachment would be bad for the nation. One more year of Obama will be very bad for the nation. Congress is neutered. The face of crime in government and business is losing its carefully maintained covering, and public exposure isn't getting anywhere near the results we hoped for. The people are asleep and they attack anyone who tries to wake them. The US is in open sin like never before--I was in grade school in the 60's and very clueless of the dark side of man, but it seems to me a large amount of restraint has been lifted since then.

          The decisions and policies executed by the federal government are certainly destroying the republic. I agree it's Obama's intent, how can it not be? I don't think he cares if Islam is installed: it is just a most effective tool for destabilizing nations, a fact easily observed by a cursory examination of the European Union in an advanced stage, and the Middle East in the final stage.

          Obama would not last long in the hands of "normal" Islam, let alone radical Islam, and I'd be surprised if he doesn't know and fear that. If he steps down at the end of his second term, I'll also be surprised if he remains in the US.

          As for Putin, it appears he has been handed an opportunity. It used to seem to me that Obama was working hard to get the US into Syria, but he stalled way too long for that to have been a realistic goal. It's time for me to rethink this.

          Thanks for posting this, Tom. Interesting discussion, guys.

          Thanks for these comments Barry. They are good ones. This is a very complicated situation with many players involved.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
            As a follow-up - I received this earlier on my news-ticker.

            Russia launches airstrikes in northern Syria, senior military official says.

            http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/09.../?intcmp=hpbt1

            I agree with you both that our Congress has been totally ineffective concerning Obama's reckless policies - both foreign as well as domestic. It defies explanation how the elected people in Congress would allow all of this to go on for seven years. Something in my heart and mind is telling me that somehow this may all be part of God's final plan for this earth. Been reading and praying a lot lately.

            Amen. There are many very powerful groups trying to control this situation and it is difficult to tell what is going to happen.

            Russia was reported to have bombed Homs, Syria today. This city is NOT held by ISIS and is a stronghold is in the middle of the regime territory. But it is a stronghold of rebels who oppose the regime.

            Lou

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for the update Lou. I found this today.

              Russia says itís bombing ISIS in Syria. Itís actually bombing their enemies.

              http://www.vox.com/2015/9/30/9423229...ing-isis-Syria

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                Thanks for the update Lou. I found this today.

                Russia says it’s bombing ISIS in Syria. It’s actually bombing their enemies.

                http://www.vox.com/2015/9/30/9423229...ing-isis-Syria

                Thanks. Yes, Russia now claims that they are there to bomb ISIS AND many other groups also.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's something how most of our fellow Americans cannot see what is happening here. We have enemies of our way of life at the helm of our nation.
                  I agree with you Tom, this must be God's will. He must have this in His plans. Otherwise this would not be happening.
                  I read that they removed the 10 commandments from out front of the Oklahoma state capital this week after much battling by conservatives.
                  Where are we headed? It is a scary future ahead of us. Thanks for posting this Tom and for all the excellent posts that followed from everyone.
                  Blessings brethren.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                    It's something how most of our fellow Americans cannot see what is happening here. We have enemies of our way of life at the helm of our nation.
                    I agree with you Tom, this must be God's will. He must have this in His plans. Otherwise this would not be happening.
                    I read that they removed the 10 commandments from out front of the Oklahoma state capital this week after much battling by conservatives.
                    Where are we headed? It is a scary future ahead of us. Thanks for posting this Tom and for all the excellent posts that followed from everyone.
                    Blessings brethren.

                    Hi Steve. We should fight against evil and support the laws of The Lord always of course. But it may be that God Himself wants His Name taken off of our buildings, courts, etc. He may not want to have his name connected with such evil and apathy on the part of the people who are called by His Name.

                    I am an evil sinner and at best a man who can often not tell right from wrong. But even I can not stand to be in most of the churches around here.

                    Isaiah 2
                    The Day of the LORD

                    6 You have abandoned your people, the house of Jacob. They are full of superstitions from the East; they practice divination like the Philistines and clasp hands with pagans.
                    7 Their land is full of silver and gold; there is no end to their treasures. Their land is full of horses; there is no end to their chariots.
                    8 Their land is full of idols; they bow down to the work of their hands, to what their fingers have made.
                    9 So man will be brought low and mankind humbled-- do not forgive them.
                    10 Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty!
                    11 The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.
                    12 The LORD Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled),
                    13 for all the cedars of Lebanon, tall and lofty, and all the oaks of Bashan,
                    14 for all the towering mountains and all the high hills,
                    15 for every lofty tower and every fortified wall,
                    16 for every trading ship and every stately vessel.
                    17 The arrogance of man will be brought low and the pride of men humbled; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day,
                    18 and the idols will totally disappear.
                    19 Men will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.
                    20 In that day men will throw away to the rodents and bats their idols of silver and idols of gold, which they made to worship.
                    21 They will flee to caverns in the rocks and to the overhanging crags from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.
                    22 Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post


                      Hi Steve. We should fight against evil and support the laws of The Lord always of course. But it may be that God Himself wants His Name taken off of our buildings, courts, etc. He may not want to have his name connected with such evil and apathy on the part of the people who are called by His Name.

                      I am an evil sinner and at best a man who can often not tell right from wrong. But even I can not stand to be in most of the churches around here.

                      Isaiah 2
                      http://www.biblestudytools.com/passage/?q=isaiah+2:6-22"]The Day of the LORD[/URL]

                      6 You have abandoned your people, the house of Jacob. They are full of superstitions from the East; they practice divination like the Philistines and clasp hands with pagans.
                      7 Their land is full of silver and gold; there is no end to their treasures. Their land is full of horses; there is no end to their chariots.
                      8 Their land is full of idols; they bow down to the work of their hands, to what their fingers have made.
                      9 So man will be brought low and mankind humbled-- do not forgive them.
                      10 Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty!
                      11 The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.
                      12 The LORD Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled),
                      13 for all the cedars of Lebanon, tall and lofty, and all the oaks of Bashan,
                      14 for all the towering mountains and all the high hills,
                      15 for every lofty tower and every fortified wall,
                      16 for every trading ship and every stately vessel.
                      17 The arrogance of man will be brought low and the pride of men humbled; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day,
                      18 and the idols will totally disappear.
                      19 Men will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.
                      20 In that day men will throw away to the rodents and bats their idols of silver and idols of gold, which they made to worship.
                      21 They will flee to caverns in the rocks and to the overhanging crags from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.
                      22 Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?
                      Awesome scriptures Lou. I haven't read that for some time. When it does finally come to fruition, it will be terrifying to everyone even us. I pray for His mercy on us all, but I know that we don't deserve it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post

                        Awesome scriptures Lou. I haven't read that for some time. When it does finally come to fruition, it will be terrifying to everyone even us. I pray for His mercy on us all, but I know that we don't deserve it.

                        Amen Steve. Those that deny that they are arrogant are the ones the Lord is speaking of in this scripture. Those that confess that they are arrogant are forgiven of it.

                        1 John 1
                        Walking in the Light

                        5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.
                        6 If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth.
                        7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
                        8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
                        9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
                        10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.

                        John says that those that deny any sin are calling God a liar. Those that confess that they are arrogant are forgiven and purified of it.

                        Lou Newton

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          While we have pointed out that we face many enemies, we have neglected to point out who is at the head of all of these groups.

                          We have Islam, our government and the governments of the other nations, we have the Federal Reserve and the super rich, Black supremacists, white supremacists, homosexuals, and too many groups to name. Who is really to blame?

                          Doesn't it seem like their is an organization that is above and beyond all of these groups leading them all ?

                          There is, his name is Satan.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            "He (Satan) was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

                            John 8:44

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                              "He (Satan) was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

                              John 8:44

                              Very good scripture Tom. It reminds me of the rest of the passage:
                              The Children of the Devil

                              42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
                              43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
                              44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
                              45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
                              46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?
                              47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

                              We see here why someone can not hear what The Holy Spirit says. It is because they have given themselves to the devil himself on that subject.

                              Even we can do the same; if we decide to trust in anything other than The Lord Jesus. If we decide to trust in some doctrine, then we are trusting in that doctrine rather than Jesus.

                              Jesus than can't save us in the case about that doctrine. For we are trusting in something other than Him.

                              The Pharisees had decided that there was one God and He was in heaven and was NOT a man. BUT the whole of The Holy Scriptures had told about that ONE GOD would become a man and save them from their sin.

                              They had decided that they could not be wrong and God Almighty himself could not change their mind even when He raised the dead right before their eyes. We all must be very careful not to do the same as they did.

                              We can be wrong about anything, for we are mere men and can always be deceived. We have to look to Jesus on anything and everything. We have to trust in Him and NOT our beliefs.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X