Happy Birthday to Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Lou

Happy birthday Lou. I pray for you to be around for many more.

You are a blessing to have as a friend and brother. Bless you Lou. ..... Steve
    Last edited by Steve Hollander; October 2, 2015, 11:22 PM.

Amen, Steve.

Happy birthday, Lou. Blessings to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
      Happy birthday Lou. I pray for you to be around for many more.

You are a blessing to have as a friend and brother. Bless you Lou. ..... Steve

WOW, thanks Steve and Barry. Very kind of you both to remember my birthday. In two days I will be 72.

I am reminded of the song by Bobby Dylan

"By this time I thought I would be sleeping in a pine box for all eternity" - when I was young I never thought there was chance that I would live to be 30 yet alone 40.

I could not count the amount of times the Lord has saved me from death. It would take a book to tell about only those times. One of the main reasons that I have not wrote about it, is that I do not think anyone would believe it.

I will tell you this one thing, I had been in over 20 car accidents by the time I was 19. My first one was when I was six moths old.

SAVING GRACE

SAVED

I should not get one once of credit for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, for I am compelled to do so by the saving grace that is over me.
      Last edited by Lou Newton; October 2, 2015, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Happy birthday, Lou. God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
          Happy birthday, Lou. God Bless.

Thanks Tom.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Lou! And Happy Birthday to Isaac as well!

Comment

Originally posted by The Knight View Post
              Happy Birthday, Lou! And Happy Birthday to Isaac as well!

Thanks Karl. I hope Isaac sees this too.

Comment

Isaac, have a very happy birthday.

Comment

Thanks Karl and Barry!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kindness.

BTW, I am going to my friends workshop that we built several years ago to work on a pickup that a person in need, needs to go to work. I will be gone most of the day. It is an Automatic transmission problem and I have never worked on one before. I have replaced several of my own, but never fixed one. Charles should remember the one we replaced in my driveway some years ago. ( Charcoal Mercury Grand Marquis)

Also my back went out of place last weekend and I have been doing a lot of special stretches to get it back in place. The pain was very severe for several days. But it has been improving with the stretches and is OK today.

Comment

Working...
                    X