Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Witnesses: Oregon college shooter targeted Christians

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Witnesses: Oregon college shooter targeted Christians

    "Law enforcement officials said at least 10 people were killed in the shooting Thursday, including the gunman, Chris Harper Mercer. Witnesses said Mercer asked victims to stand before asking them if they were Christian. Anyone who responded "yes" was shot in the head."

    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/...3221443776813/

  • #2
    Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    "Law enforcement officials said at least 10 people were killed in the shooting Thursday, including the gunman, Chris Harper Mercer. Witnesses said Mercer asked victims to stand before asking them if they were Christian. Anyone who responded "yes" was shot in the head."

    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/...3221443776813/
    I noticed several things about this man who decided to follow Satan and go to his own destruction by murdering these people. I will NOT use his name and give him the attention he sought, but simply call him the murderer.

    He used the handle, "Lithium_Love". That would lead one to suspect he was on Lithium. That is a physc drug prescribed by doctors for mental illness. Almost all of these mass murderers had been on PHYSC DRUGS. Obama attacks the weapon they choose because it suits his purpose of taking our guns away from us. No one ever mentions the physc drugs may be the cause. WHY ? Because the drug industry is a trillion dollar industry and they give billions to our politicians.

    All of these physc drugs admit that suicidal or homicidal thoughts are a side effect of these drugs.

    When you watch TV notice how many commercials are drug companies ( a very large portion) and how many are gun companies ( almost none). The gun industry is very small compared to the drug industry.

    But there is more than money involved here. Many of the Democrats are "progressive" which means communist. They want to take the guns away from the people so the people will not be able to resist the government when they take over completely.

    Another thing I noticed about the murderer's writings and his photos: he looks and sounds like a black supremacist. He was dressed like a follower of Louis Farrakhan and also had some of the same beliefs.

    Farrakhan was one of Obama's heroes and the church he attended for 22 years gave Farrakhan their Man of the year award. Obama worked hard on some of Farrakhan's events. In fact Wright ( the preacher of Obama's church) was a follower of Farrakhan and later established a " Christian" church that preached the same hate for whites that Farrakhan did. Many think that Farrakhan told Wright to start a "Christian" black supremacists church for the blacks that called themselves "Christian" and would not take part in a Muslim church.

    I read the statement of doctrine on the web site of Wrights church. It was almost word for word the same as the white supremacists doctrine except they took out the word white and put in the word black. Also they took out the word United States and put in the word Africa.

    Farrakhan took advantage of the "Blacks lives matter" movement ( he may be the one behind it also) and from his pulpit called for 10,000 black men to rise up and kill whites, Christians and cops.

    Instead of having his hero, Farrakhan arrested for calling for murder in public, Obama instead attacked guns.

    We have a "Black Muslim", who is a black supremacists, in the White House; and a congress that has no manhood because they are sold out to their contributors and will not impeach him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for posting this, Tom. This is close to home. I've been sitting on it silently, waiting to see what gets revealed over the next weeks.

      I think I mentioned Oregon Congressman Earl Blumenauer's Enough is Enough gun reform platform. It is the same liberal gun reform plan straight out of the White House, point for point. Blumenauer is obviously a sell-out, having drunk the koolaid and/or sold his principles to the highest bidder. I disagree strongly with nearly all the points on this plan.

      When I saw this in the news among my first reactions was the full expectation that Blumenauer would waste no time to harness the momentum of personal tragedy to accelerate his gun control platform. I was visiting a friend the evening of the incident, who had the TV on. The local news played this drama to the hilt, tugging on our heart strings. It was obscene. It ran non-stop. There was no shortage of material.

      Here are the latest two news items from Blumenauer's web site:
      Blumenauer Calls on Speaker Boehner to Bring Gun Safety Bills to Floor
      Rep. Blumenauer Statement on Umpqua Community College Shooting

      No, they won't impeach Obama. They are of the same spirit.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        Thanks for posting this, Tom. This is close to home. I've been sitting on it silently, waiting to see what gets revealed over the next weeks.

        I think I mentioned Oregon Congressman Earl Blumenauer's Enough is Enough gun reform platform. It is the same liberal gun reform plan straight out of the White House, point for point. Blumenauer is obviously a sell-out, having drunk the koolaid and/or sold his principles to the highest bidder. I disagree strongly with nearly all the points on this plan.

        When I saw this in the news among my first reactions was the full expectation that Blumenauer would waste no time to harness the momentum of personal tragedy to accelerate his gun control platform. I was visiting a friend the evening of the incident, who had the TV on. The local news played this drama to the hilt, tugging on our heart strings. It was obscene. It ran non-stop. There was no shortage of material.

        Here are the latest two news items from Blumenauer's web site:
        Blumenauer Calls on Speaker Boehner to Bring Gun Safety Bills to Floor
        Rep. Blumenauer Statement on Umpqua Community College Shooting

        No, they won't impeach Obama. They are of the same spirit.

        This murderer obtained his guns legally. Oregon has already passed some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation.

        These murders took place in a gun free zone like almost all of the mass shootings do. So making laws against the possession of guns did not work. A person that is going to ignore the law of do not murder is also going to ignore the law of you are not allowed to have a gun.

        So if Oregon passes a law to get rid of all guns, they will claim that there are more killings because people brings guns from others states. If Obama makes a law to outlaw all guns in the US, they will claim there are more murders because they bring guns from outside the US. When the UN outlaws the possession of all guns, in the world, they will claim that there are so many murders because..... are they going to claim they are bringing them in from Mars.

        If the UN is able to enforce it's treaty to outlaw the possession of all guns by citizens ( which Kerry has signed) then the leaders will be the only ones with guns. Hitler was the only one with guns in Germany and millions died not hundreds.. Stalin was the only one with guns in Russia and tens of millions died not hundreds. Mao was the only one with guns in China and 50 million died.

        There is more gun violence in cities and states with very tough gun control laws.

        The murderer shot more and more people until a man with a gun showed up and stopped him.
        Last edited by Lou Newton; October 3, 2015, 08:39 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I was sent this email today:

          Just Before Shooting, Oregon College Voted Down Armed Guards: “Lockdown Procedures a Joke”


          http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/10/ju...edures-a-joke/

          S
          ome refuse to defend themselves and when disaster strikes they want to take our right to defend ourselves away from us.
          Last edited by Lou Newton; October 3, 2015, 09:12 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
            I was sent this email today:

            Just Before Shooting, Oregon College Voted Down Armed Guards: “Lockdown Procedures a Joke”


            http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/10/ju...edures-a-joke/
            Wow, thanks for this article. I know what it looks like.

            The following is my opinion. I know many do not agree with this.

            I applaud the college for its decision. Lockdown procedures just ensure no one can escape. There was one woman who was able to run down the block. If they'd been in lockdown, her exit would have been cut off. The FBI's policy for the sheep is run if you can, or hide if you can't run, or fight to the death with...scissors!

            And armed guards...don't get me started. They just allow everyone to continue in their false sense of security.

            Which reminds me of Blumenauer's rhetoric, "Our children should be safe in schools. People should be allowed to worship without threat of violence. Walking the neighborhoods of our cities should not be a high-risk activity."

            Yes, we should enjoy peace. But it is something to be possessed, not a right [edit: and it's not a service to be bought from hirelings]. There will always be people who want to take away our peace. Cowards will have their part in the lake of fire.

            Men are to provide for their families. Provide what? Bread, clothes, a roof, Internet, and an iPhone?

            How about safety, how do you provide that? Not by empty mantras of peace and trust in worldly government; but by watching, praying, and engaging the enemy wherever he is. In order to engage the enemy, don't you have to be on the watch for him, and be ready to meet him?

            Neh 4:7 But it came to pass, that when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and the Arabians, and the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites, heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth,
            Neh 4:8 And conspired all of them together to come and to fight against Jerusalem, and to hinder it.
            Neh 4:9 Nevertheless we made our prayer unto our God, and set a watch against them day and night, because of them.
            Neh 4:10 And Judah said, The strength of the bearers of burdens is decayed, and there is much rubbish; so that we are not able to build the wall.
            Neh 4:11 And our adversaries said, They shall not know, neither see, till we come in the midst among them, and slay them, and cause the work to cease.
            Neh 4:12 And it came to pass, that when the Jews which dwelt by them came, they said unto us ten times, From all places whence ye shall return unto us they will be upon you.
            Neh 4:13 Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows.
            Neh 4:14 And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.
            Neh 4:15 And it came to pass, when our enemies heard that it was known unto us, and God had brought their counsel to nought, that we returned all of us to the wall, every one unto his work.
            Neh 4:16 And it came to pass from that time forth, that the half of my servants wrought in the work, and the other half of them held both the spears, the shields, and the bows, and the habergeons; and the rulers were behind all the house of Judah.
            Neh 4:17 They which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon.
            Neh 4:18 For the builders, every one had his sword girded by his side, and so builded. And he that sounded the trumpet was by me.
            Last edited by Baruch; October 3, 2015, 09:33 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post


              This murderer obtained his guns legally. Oregon has already passed some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation.

              These murders took place in a gun free zone like almost all of the mass shootings do. So making laws against the possession of guns did not work. A person that is going to ignore the law of do not murder is also going to ignore the law of you are not allowed to have a gun.

              So if Oregon passes a law to get rid of all guns, they will claim that there are more killings because people brings guns from others states. If Obama makes a law to outlaw all guns in the US, they will claim there are more murders because they bring guns from outside the US. When the UN outlaws the possession of all guns, in the world, they will claim that there are so many murders because..... are they going to claim they are bringing them in from Mars.

              If the UN is able to enforce it's treaty to outlaw the possession of all guns by citizens ( which Kerry has signed) then the leaders will be the only ones with guns. Hitler was the only one with guns in Germany and millions died not hundreds.. Stalin was the only one with guns in Russia and tens of millions died not hundreds. Mao was the only one with guns in China and 50 million died.

              There is more gun violence in cities and states with very tough gun control laws.

              The murderer shot more and more people until a man with a gun showed up and stopped him.
              Somehow I missed this one. Good comments, Lou.

              A lot of people know gun-free zones and tough regulation only throttle legal ownership. It is like: putting a lock on something only keeps out men who haven't determined to steal. Sadly, way more people are persuaded by smooth talking professional liars, and the rest is done by manufacturing consent.

              I believe in the principles we're discussing here. But I'm not yet convinced the Umpqua college shooting wasn't a staged event. I have mixed feelings about this. Whether it was or wasn't, it is not a good thing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Baruch View Post

                Somehow I missed this one. Good comments, Lou.

                A lot of people know gun-free zones and tough regulation only throttle legal ownership. It is like: putting a lock on something only keeps out men who haven't determined to steal. Sadly, way more people are persuaded by smooth talking professional liars, and the rest is done by manufacturing consent.

                I believe in the principles we're discussing here. But I'm not yet convinced the Umpqua college shooting wasn't a staged event. I have mixed feelings about this. Whether it was or wasn't, it is not a good thing.

                I would not be surprised if many of the mass shootings were encouraged by our administration. They sure have done nothing about Farrakhan preaching and asking 10,000 men to go out and murder whites and police.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Baruch View Post

                  Wow, thanks for this article. I know what it looks like.

                  The following is my opinion. I know many do not agree with this.

                  I applaud the college for its decision. Lockdown procedures just ensure no one can escape. There was one woman who was able to run down the block. If they'd been in lockdown, her exit would have been cut off. The FBI's policy for the sheep is run if you can, or hide if you can't run, or fight to the death with...scissors!

                  And armed guards...don't get me started. They just allow everyone to continue in their false sense of security.

                  Which reminds me of Blumenauer's rhetoric, "Our children should be safe in schools. People should be allowed to worship without threat of violence. Walking the neighborhoods of our cities should not be a high-risk activity."

                  Yes, we should enjoy peace. But it is something to be possessed, not a right [edit: and it's not a service to be bought from hirelings]. There will always be people who want to take away our peace. Cowards will have their part in the lake of fire.

                  Men are to provide for their families. Provide what? Bread, clothes, a roof, Internet, and an iPhone?

                  How about safety, how do you provide that? Not by empty mantras of peace and trust in worldly government; but by watching, praying, and engaging the enemy wherever he is. In order to engage the enemy, don't you have to be on the watch for him, and be ready to meet him?

                  Neh 4:7 But it came to pass, that when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and the Arabians, and the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites, heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth,
                  Neh 4:8 And conspired all of them together to come and to fight against Jerusalem, and to hinder it.
                  Neh 4:9 Nevertheless we made our prayer unto our God, and set a watch against them day and night, because of them.
                  Neh 4:10 And Judah said, The strength of the bearers of burdens is decayed, and there is much rubbish; so that we are not able to build the wall.
                  Neh 4:11 And our adversaries said, They shall not know, neither see, till we come in the midst among them, and slay them, and cause the work to cease.
                  Neh 4:12 And it came to pass, that when the Jews which dwelt by them came, they said unto us ten times, From all places whence ye shall return unto us they will be upon you.
                  Neh 4:13 Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows.
                  Neh 4:14 And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.
                  Neh 4:15 And it came to pass, when our enemies heard that it was known unto us, and God had brought their counsel to nought, that we returned all of us to the wall, every one unto his work.
                  Neh 4:16 And it came to pass from that time forth, that the half of my servants wrought in the work, and the other half of them held both the spears, the shields, and the bows, and the habergeons; and the rulers were behind all the house of Judah.
                  Neh 4:17 They which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon.
                  Neh 4:18 For the builders, every one had his sword girded by his side, and so builded. And he that sounded the trumpet was by me.

                  Amen, I was thinking of this scripture several times today. Thanks for posting it.

                  Too many professing Christians want to pray instead of having to fight to protect their family. I sure do not like to fight, but I hope the Lord will give me courage when the need arises.

                  I do not plan on doing nothing while someone murders someone in my sight.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post


                    I would not be surprised if many of the mass shootings were encouraged by our administration. They sure have done nothing about Farrakhan preaching and asking 10,000 men to go out and murder whites and police.
                    Hm. There's that number again.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm officially disgusted. Think this "thoughts and prayers" thing is not a psyop?

                      Blumenauer: "We need more than thoughts and prayers -– we need action." here
                      Obama: "Our thoughts and prayers are not enough." here
                      Graham: tweet "My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families." I started reading comments. A consistent response is "your thoughts and prayers aren't enough, just make us feel safe, get rid of guns." here
                      Kasich: tweet "The thoughts and prayers of Ohioans go out to the families & victims." More responses like those to Graham. here

                      Then we have a variety of other statements.

                      Bush and Trump: "Stuff happens." This gave Obama fuel for his fire.
                      Carson: "People are the problems, not the weapons they use."
                      Huckabee: "It’s clear that gun-free zones are sitting-duck zones. Gun violence is a problem in this country, but it’s not the fault of the Second Amendment. It’s the fault of evil people doing evil things." He also slammed Obama for cutting to the chase on gun grabbing.
                      Clinton: "I think that what we need is a national movement."
                      Sanders: "A comprehensive approach" to gun control, and toning down "gratuitous violence in our media".
                      here

                      Posting more would probably get redundant.

                      In general, I don't advocate any of these people. I don't know if there is a lesser evil anymore.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                        I'm officially disgusted. Think this "thoughts and prayers" thing is not a psyop?

                        Blumenauer: "We need more than thoughts and prayers -– we need action." here
                        Obama: "Our thoughts and prayers are not enough." here
                        Graham: tweet "My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families." I started reading comments. A consistent response is "your thoughts and prayers aren't enough, just make us feel safe, get rid of guns." here
                        Kasich: tweet "The thoughts and prayers of Ohioans go out to the families & victims." More responses like those to Graham. here

                        Then we have a variety of other statements.

                        Bush and Trump: "Stuff happens." This gave Obama fuel for his fire.
                        Carson: "People are the problems, not the weapons they use."
                        Huckabee: "It’s clear that gun-free zones are sitting-duck zones. Gun violence is a problem in this country, but it’s not the fault of the Second Amendment. It’s the fault of evil people doing evil things." He also slammed Obama for cutting to the chase on gun grabbing.
                        Clinton: "I think that what we need is a national movement."
                        Sanders: "A comprehensive approach" to gun control, and toning down "gratuitous violence in our media".
                        here

                        Posting more would probably get redundant.

                        In general, I don't advocate any of these people. I don't know if there is a lesser evil anymore.

                        Amen, but there are some that are not wanting to drill more holes in the boat and some that do.

                        We are all in the same boat.

                        It is filling up with water and starting to sink.

                        Obama says something has to be done, We need action, We need change. But the change he has brought has brought more problems, not less. He wants to drill holes in the bottom of the boat to leave the water out.

                        Others that do not know the real problem, claim that if we drill holes in the bottom of the boat it will leave more water in, not out.

                        Obviously drilling holes in the bottom of the boat will sink it, for it will leave more water in, not out.

                        Even if an idiot proclaims we should not drill holes in the bottom of the boat, he is correct.

                        Even if a man who is normally wise, proclaims we should drill holes in the bottom of the boat to leave water out, he is wrong.

                        We have a supreme law in the Republic, the US Constitution. If we ignore it and pass laws against it, then we have become lawless and are no longer a Republic but we are then a nation that the majority can vote to do anything to the minority.

                        A democracy is not a Republic. A Republic has laws that recognizes that the minority has God given rights.

                        A democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting whats for dinner.

                        Obama wants to ignore our US Constitution and pass laws against our God given rights. Claiming something has to be done.

                        I will vote for a jerk that wants to uphold our Constitution, rather than a smart man who wants to ignore it.

                        While all men are evil, some want to follow our Constitution while others wants to destroy it.

                        Obama and Hillary look upon our Constitution as a problem. They want to destroy it by ignoring it.

                        Others that are fools in that they do not know the Truth, say we should follow The Constitution.

                        I will vote for the person who wants to uphold the Constitution.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post


                          Amen, but there are some that are not wanting to drill more holes in the boat and some that do.

                          We are all in the same boat.

                          It is filling up with water and starting to sink.

                          Obama says something has to be done, We need action, We need change. But the change he has brought has brought more problems, not less. He wants to drill holes in the bottom of the boat to leave the water out.

                          Others that do not know the real problem, claim that if we drill holes in the bottom of the boat it will leave more water in, not out.

                          Obviously drilling holes in the bottom of the boat will sink it, for it will leave more water in, not out.

                          Even if an idiot proclaims we should not drill holes in the bottom of the boat, he is correct.

                          Even if a man who is normally wise, proclaims we should drill holes in the bottom of the boat to leave water out, he is wrong.

                          We have a supreme law in the Republic, the US Constitution. If we ignore it and pass laws against it, then we have become lawless and are no longer a Republic but we are then a nation that the majority can vote to do anything to the minority.

                          A democracy is not a Republic. A Republic has laws that recognizes that the minority has God given rights.

                          A democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting whats for dinner.

                          Obama wants to ignore our US Constitution and pass laws against our God given rights. Claiming something has to be done.

                          I will vote for a jerk that wants to uphold our Constitution, rather than a smart man who wants to ignore it.

                          While all men are evil, some want to follow our Constitution while others wants to destroy it.

                          Obama and Hillary look upon our Constitution as a problem. They want to destroy it by ignoring it.

                          Others that are fools in that they do not know the Truth, say we should follow The Constitution.

                          I will vote for the person who wants to uphold the Constitution.
                          Thanks for strengthening that perspective, Lou. It is a valuable one. I appreciate your wisdom.

                          I get discouraged when I see someone like Carson, who seems to have his head on straight, willing to champion something as evil as forced vaccination.

                          Or Paul making deals to privatize total information awareness, where we will have less of a voice (almost zero) than we did versus NSA surveillance.

                          But if these men support the Constitution, in theory we should be able to hold them to it more effectively.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Baruch View Post

                            Thanks for strengthening that perspective, Lou. It is a valuable one. I appreciate your wisdom.

                            I get discouraged when I see someone like Carson, who seems to have his head on straight, willing to champion something as evil as forced vaccination.

                            Or Paul making deals to privatize total information awareness, where we will have less of a voice (almost zero) than we did versus NSA surveillance.

                            But if these men support the Constitution, in theory we should be able to hold them to it more effectively.

                            If a person is willing to ignore the rights of the people that the Constitution recognizes that are God given, for any reason, then they destroy the Republic. There is NO reason good enough to destroy the US Constitution, for if it is ignored, we have no Republic at all.

                            Hitler destroyed the Republic in Germany for what most seen as good reasons. But after the republic was destroyed they were at the mercy of a monster who destroyed their whole nation. There was hardly a house standing in even one city after the war. Millions died after the war of starvation, exposure, and disease.

                            Just as Russia paid a very high price for following the communist. Many tens of millions died in WW1, WW2, and starved to death. Stalin sent thousands into battle with no weapons. They were told they could pick up a rifle and ammo from the first dead soldier they came across. They were told they would be shot if they did not charge ahead.

                            Life and liberty are gifts from God. Any man who looks upon His gifts as worth little will pay the same price as Esau did. Esau considered his birthright worth less than a bowl of stew. Jacob might have went about it the wrong way, but he considered the gift from God as worth being sought after. Esau sought mere food instead of the birthright. Look what happened to Esau. God made a nation out of Jacob and even more Christ was born from him. God pronounced judgement on Edom.

                            Some who profess to love The Lord Jesus, consider the soul He gave them as not worth seeking the truth for themselves. They hand their soul to a mere man who calls himself, Pope, Father, Pastor, Prophet or Apostle. To put their soul in the hands of a mere man is considering it worth very little. For if they thought it worth much, they would trust no one but Jesus Himself to hold it

                            I trust my soul to no one except Jesus. I do not even trust myself to save it, or keep it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oregon shooter's dad: 'That's what guns are, the killers.'

                              (CNN)The father of the Roseburg, Oregon, shooter said he doesn't know where his son got his weapons, and he declined to comment much on his son's mental state, but he was quick to say what he thought was to blame in the deadly college attack: Guns.

                              http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/04/us/ore...rol/index.html

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X