Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Beret Cut from Army for Intervening on Behalf of Child Rape Victim in Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Beret Cut from Army for Intervening on Behalf of Child Rape Victim in Afghanistan

I had heard/read that US forces in the middle east, who are joined with local forces, are being told to ignore the common practice of men with boy prostitutes and male-male rape. There is a petition regarding this Sergeant Martland's situation at ACLJ web site.

A soldier in the war on terror – a hero – is facing discharge from the U.S. Armed Forces for intervening to save the life of a young child from abhorrent sexual abuse in Afghanistan.

It should shock our conscience as a nation.

Sergeant First Class (SFC) Charles Martland is the Green Beret being separated involuntarily from the U.S. Army in connection with the alleged beating of an Afghan militia leader aiding the US operations against the Taliban. The other U.S. soldier involved in the incident, former Captain (CPT) Daniel Quinn separated voluntarily. According to reports, SFC Martland and CPT Quinn confronted the local militia leader after receiving reports that he had repeatedly raped a 12-year-old boy over a span of two weeks and, then, had the boy’s mother beaten.
    According to CNN, SFC Martland is under a Pentagon-imposed gag order, but at the request of Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif, he wrote a statement detailing his actions on Sept. 6, 2011.
    Source: http://aclj.org/human-rights/green-b...in-afghanistan

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    I had heard/read that US forces in the middle east, who are joined with local forces, are being told to ignore the common practice of men with boy prostitutes and male-male rape. There is a petition regarding this Sergeant Martland's situation at ACLJ web site.

Source: http://aclj.org/human-rights/green-b...in-afghanistan

Thanks Barry.

This should reveal to us all the price of idolatry and trying to earn ones salvation as Islam teaches. Homosexuality is forbidden in Islam but it is very rampant in nations that follow Islam. My son was in the Gulf war and said that homosexuality was everywhere over there, BUT that they deny that it is homosexuality. The men have sex with children and then claim it in not homosexuality since it was with a child, not an adult. They have homosexual men follow the Muslim troops around and they claim that is not homosexuality since they are away from their wives.

The other thing everyone should become aware of is this: the result of accepting homosexuality in any nation will be an large increase in pedophilia. Most homosexuality started when a boy got raped by an older male ( often father, brother, relative, neighbor, babysitter etc). So most homosexuals have a desire to rape younger boys for revenge.

If homosexuality is something people are born with, why do some nations that do not allow it have so little of it, and other nations that do condone it have so much of it. Homosexuality breeds more homosexuality just as Sodom was a city where every male was homosexual.

When Identical twins are born they have the same DNA and fingerprints, they are identical. But it has been found that when one Identical twin chooses homosexuality, 90% of the time the other one does not. That proves it is NOT in our DNA. It is simply a choice. However most who choose it have been sexually abused as children. This experience is very unpleasant and most children block it out of their conscious memory.

Anyone can read the story of Sodom and see that ALL THE MEN OF THE CITY SHOWED UP TO RAPE THE ANGELS. Homosexuals want to force their homosexuality on everyone. Whoever is the one that does not accept it, will be the one that they attack.

We should be able to see this truth in the behavior of homosexual activists today.

Comment

Great post Lou and Baruch. I don't think that there's any hope of most people here seeing that. Because of their dislike for the church, low information people, and the propaganda machine liberals, hardly anyone will wake up in time to do anything about it. It seems like it's judgment upon America. I sincerely hope not, but I can't see anyone waking up enough to drop their idols to actually here from the Lord Jesus that this is a nightmare coming.

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxmaloney View Post
        Great post Lou and Baruch. I don't think that there's any hope of most people here seeing that. Because of their dislike for the church, low information people, and the propaganda machine liberals, hardly anyone will wake up in time to do anything about it. It seems like it's judgment upon America. I sincerely hope not, but I can't see anyone waking up enough to drop their idols to actually here from the Lord Jesus that this is a nightmare coming.

Amen and thanks for the reply Tom.

But there is no hope for any of us outside of The Lord Jesus Christ. He is our only HOPE.

While there may be no hope for any that are not in Christ of themselves, there is always hope for anyone if they seek Jesus.

Jesus saved you and me, and we were hopeless. So He can save the blind, the deaf, and the lame and even those who are cold and cursing Him.

Comment

Working...
        X