Lou's internet is down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou's internet is down

The accounting department made an error and Lou is suffering from their incompetence as they shut his internet off without cause and after several calls and trying to wake them up, they are promising 8PM which could mean anything. Since it is ATT we are not too hopeful it will be on tonight. Please pray for intervention. Thanks ..... Steve

Wow, Lou's still out of service. You called that one right, Steve.

Comment

Yeah well we know who's behind the attack. Blessings. ..... Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
        Yeah well we know who's behind the attack. Blessings. ..... Steve

Last night at 11:00 PM I was still shut down. But this morning it seems to be working again.

I have AT&T and I have had a lot of trouble over the years. It used to go out every time we would have a lot of rain. I would have to be on the phone for a long time to speak to a person to tell them my service was out. Then to add insult to injury they would tell me a man would be there to fix it in a week. After my service was out for a week, they were always very prompt in sending a bill for the whole month, even though I did not have service for the whole month.

Comment

Good to hear your internet service is working again. We've had AT&T for years, and although we've have had a few internet problems in the past, they always jump right on it. I call them on my cell phone and report the issue and they either a) remediate it right then and there electronically, b) inform me that their system is having problems/glitches and will be up and running soon (and it does), or c) after a and b, inform me their system is okay and that the problem may be with my PC, which it once was because my wife downloaded a forwarded email (from her cousin about a recipe for pumpkin pancakes) that had about 200 other forwarded addresses - and it had an unknown, imbedded virus from one of the forwarded addresses.

Comment

After being on the phone for 30 minutes twice, or 60 minutes total, they told me that my balance was zero and turned my internet and phone back on the next morning.

BUT last night I got another bill for the same $151.14. I got it on Nov 5th and it was due Nov 8th and few days later.

I prayed before calling this morning. The other times I called I had about a 10 to 15 minute wait before I got to talk to anyone.

This morning I got to talk to a young man by the name of Alex with no wait. He did not argue with me like the others did. He apologized immediately about the problems I have been having. He asked for a minute to look at my records and then said he would make my balance zero right away.

He apologized several times and very sincerely. After I talked about Jesus, he said Jesus was his hero too. I feel this problem will be taken care of this time.

What a difference it makes to talk to a servant of The Lord Jesus instead of one that is not.

Imagine what this world would be like if everyone was a true servant of The Lord.

This problem not only cost me time and frustration, think of what it cost AT&T. It had three of their employees on the phone for a total of 70 minutes.

Think of how much more efficient our companies and government would be if everyone did their job like Alex.
            Last edited by Lou Newton; November 7, 2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I agree, Lou. But uh... you know... it's not very good security to tell your security question and answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                I agree, Lou. But uh... you know... it's not very good security to tell your security question and answer.

Well you are certainly right about that Barry. I was so pleased about the testimony that I did not even think about it. Thanks Barry.

I checked to make sure they took the $151,14 off of my bill this morning. I was surprised to see that they took $200 off and I had $49 credit.
                Last edited by Lou Newton; November 7, 2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X