North Korea now has the Hydrogen bomb and a long range ballistic missile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea now has the Hydrogen bomb and a long range ballistic missile

North Korea not only has an atomic bomb, but now has the hydrogen bomb. Also it just put a satellite into earth orbit. This means they may have the ability to hit any place in the world with a hydrogen bomb.
    Much worse North Korea has sold Muslim nations the info to build their own atomic bomb in the past. So we have every reason to believe they will sell this ability to anyone with the money that North Korea needs to feed it's people.
    It is only a matter of time until terrorist nations also have this ability, maybe even ISIS.
    This all is taking place while Obama is in the act of disarming the US. For instance, years ago he shut down the production of the best fighter in the world (by far) when he shut down the F 22.
    God does not need to bring judgement on the US. We are bringing it upon ourselves with our foolish actions. One of the most foolish action was electing Obama. Judgement is not a slow train coming down the tracks, as Bobby Dylan sang. Judgement now appears to be a very fast train coming around the bend.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/global-outrage-over-north-korea-rocket-launch-074851449.html

Global outrage over North Korea rocket launch

AFP 53 minutes ago

Seoul (AFP) - North Korea hailed an "epochal event" but its latest long-range rocket launch Sunday sparked international anger and plans for talks on a US missile defence system for the peninsula.
    Pyongyang's state TV announced the nation successfully put a satellite into orbit, "legitimately exercising the right to use space for independent and peaceful purposes".
    Many others saw an exercise which clearly defied multiple UN resolutions -- a disguised test of a ballistic missile which could one day deliver a warhead as far as the US mainland

The United Nations labelled the launch "deeply deplorable" and Japan termed it "absolutely intolerable". Even the isolated state's sole major ally China expressed regret.
    The international community is still struggling to reach agreement on how to respond to Pyongyang's latest nuclear test -- of what it claimed was a hydrogen bomb -- on January 6.

After Sunday's launch, South Korean and US defence officials announced they would begin formal talks on deploying a US missile defence system in South Korea.
    The US says the highly advanced Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system would be a deterrent necessitated by the North's advancing ballistic missile programme.

But China and Russia fear it could trigger an arms race in a delicately balanced region.
    United Nations chief Ban Ki-moon called the North's actions "deeply deplorable" and demanded it "halt its provocative actions and return to compliance with its international obligations".

At Seoul's request the UN Security Council will hold emergency talks on the launch later Sunday.
    The United States and its allies want to intensify sanctions. But veto-wielding council member China, Pyongyang's main trading partner and oil supplier, has in the past blocked tougher measures.

Washington denounced the launch as "destabilising and provocative".
    "North Korea's missile and nuclear weapons programs represent serious threats to our interests -- including the security of some of our closest allies -- and undermine peace and security in the broader region," National Security Advisor Susan Rice said in a statement.

- 'Senseless provocation' -
    Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe called the North's actions "absolutely intolerable". Russia termed the launch a serious blow to regional security including that of Pyongyang itself.

"It is obvious that such actions lead to a serious aggravation of the situation on the Korean peninsula and Northeast Asia on the whole...(and) inflict serious damage to the security of the countries of the region, first and foremost North Korea itself," the foreign ministry said in a statement.

France condemned the launch as "senseless provocation" and called for a "rapid and tough" response from the Security Council.

Australia also urged a strong council response, while NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg said the rocket was a blatant breach of five UN resolutions.

The European Union lashed the launch as "yet another outright and grave violation" of the North's obligations.

British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said Pyongyang had clearly shown that nuclear and missile programmes took priority over improving the well-being of its people.

China, in a more muted reaction, "expressed regret".

Foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said Pyongyang had "the right to the peaceful use of space, but that right is limited by the relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions".

Hua called for "all relevant parties to deal with the situation calmly" and for "dialogue and consultations".

Beijing is irritated by the North's nuclear ambitions. But observers say it is concerned that cutting off trade with its neighbour could trigger a flood of refugees across its border.

It also fears any collapse of the regime in Pyongyang may lead to a US-allied unified Korea on its doorstep

Last edited by Lou Newton; February 7, 2016, 09:33 AM.

This is a video ranking different fighter aircraft of the world, THE TEN BEST FIGHTER AIRCRAFT OF THE WORLD

http://www.military-today.com/aircra...r_aircraft.htm

Now there are many of these videos and they do not all list the same Top Ten, BUT I have never seen even one that does not list the F 22 as number one.

Obama claimed that it was too expensive to build. But the expensive part is the research, design, engineering, testing, and then developing the facilities and machines to build it. That part was done and the cost per plane comes way down as you build more of them.

Obama stopped production after the expensive apart was done, but before we had many of them built.

I suspect he is purposely trying to destroy our nation. He would not even salute our flag even before he was elected or honor it in any way.

Comment

A couple comments on the OP...

Britain has no room to criticize other nations for putting political (and corporate) programs above the well-being of its people.

It's noteworthy that this is mentioned among the worst-case scenarios: "It [Beijing] also fears any collapse of the regime in Pyongyang may lead to a US-allied unified Korea on its doorstep".

I would not be surprised if one of the "bennies" of sanctions sought by the Obama administration and the UN is a flood of refugees. This is a continuation of the agenda to "tear down walls": national, social, and spiritual.

Obama's retirement of the F-22 might mean a couple things: 1) indirectly aid the success of aerial strikes on the US, where/whenever convenient; or 2) DoD has something far superior it hasn't displayed yet (which would likely be put in the hands of the UN).

Comment

We can be filled with fear and overwhelmed by worries but we know full well that God is in complete control of all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          A couple comments on the OP...

Britain has no room to criticize other nations for putting political (and corporate) programs above the well-being of its people.

It's noteworthy that this is mentioned among the worst-case scenarios: "It [Beijing] also fears any collapse of the regime in Pyongyang may lead to a US-allied unified Korea on its doorstep".

I would not be surprised if one of the "bennies" of sanctions sought by the Obama administration and the UN is a flood of refugees. This is a continuation of the agenda to "tear down walls": national, social, and spiritual.

Obama's retirement of the F-22 might mean a couple things: 1) indirectly aid the success of aerial strikes on the US, where/whenever convenient; or 2) DoD has something far superior it hasn't displayed yet (which would likely be put in the hands of the UN).

Thanks for the reply Barry.

Obama did not retire the F 22, but he stopped the production of the F 22.

So we have some F 22's but not nearly enough of them to defend our very large nation.

I feel very confident that we do NOT have a better plane in the wings ( no pun intended)

There is going to be a Super Bowl ad during the game that shows a new plane from Northrop- Grumman. But it will not be built until 2025.

The real damage that Obama did, was in shutting down the Lockheed production, many people were laid off and the ABILITY to build planes like the F 22 will be stunted.For when these people are laid off they will have to go someplace else in another field to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
            We can be filled with fear and overwhelmed by worries but we know full well that God is in complete control of all of it.

Amen Steve. But it is good to stay aware of what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

Amen Steve. But it is good to stay aware of what is going on.
              I agree Lou and thanks for sharing this with us. I wouldn't know many things if I hadn't heard them from you.

Comment

I don't think they have a better plane, either. I think they have unconventional technologies. One (the banksters of the UN) does not create such boogeymen as militant Islam, ISIS, and what's going on in the Middle East, Iran, the Russian buffer states, and North Korea unless one can control and vanquish them.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  I don't think they have a better plane, either. I think they have unconventional technologies. One (the banksters of the UN) does not create such boogeymen as militant Islam, ISIS, and what's going on in the Middle East, Iran, the Russian buffer states, and North Korea unless one can control and vanquish them.

Thanks Barry. You could be right, and I certainly have many things I wonder about in today's world. But I do not know what is the truth, and certainly do not know the future and what is going to happen, or who is doing what for sure.

BUT in my study of history, I have seen, in the past, many men tried to control events that take place in the world; but I do not know of any that succeeded.

Take for instance the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. The communists certainly did NOT get what they wanted. They wanted to take over the world and thought if they took over Russia, the revolution would spread to the rest of Europe and then the world. But they ended up with Russia alone and were very disappointed. What were they going to do with this dirt poor nation. They ended up with much of Europe but in the end the whole revolution failed and they lost even the USSR.

Not much later the NAZIS wanted to take over the world and started with Germany. It looked like they might be able to take over the world. But in the end Hitler and Mussolini were dead and the people that followed them were in total ruin.

No group of mere men control the events of the world no matter how hard they try. God is in control and His plans will prevail in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

Thanks Barry. You could be right, and I certainly have many things I wonder about in today's world. But I do not know what is the truth, and certainly do not know the future and what is going to happen, or who is doing what for sure.

BUT in my study of history, I have seen, in the past, many men tried to control events that take place in the world; but I do not know of any that succeeded.

Take for instance the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. The communists certainly did NOT get what they wanted. They wanted to take over the world and thought if they took over Russia, the revolution would spread to the rest of Europe and then the world. But they ended up with Russia alone and were very disappointed. What were they going to do with this dirt poor nation. They ended up with much of Europe but in the end the whole revolution failed and they lost even the USSR.

Not much later the NAZIS wanted to take over the world and started with Germany. It looked like they might be able to take over the world. But in the end Hitler and Mussolini were dead and the people that followed them were in total ruin.

No group of mere men control the events of the world no matter how hard they try. God is in control and His plans will prevail in the end.
                    How comforting to know. It must be frightening to believe that someone could do anything they want without a sovereign governing us all. Thank God for revealing that to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                      How comforting to know. It must be frightening to believe that someone could do anything they want without a sovereign governing us all. Thank God for revealing that to us.
                      Amen, brother. It comforts me every time I read, hear or think that.

Comment

Working...
                      X