Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupation and protests: Burns, Oregon / Malheur National Wildlife Refuge

Greetings, brothers and sisters,

I'm curious how many of you are aware of this situation which has been going on for a month? And how much do you know about it?

I have not mentioned it on our forum. There was a lot of controversy and disinformation in the unfolding, so I withheld my speech as long as it seemed prudent.

In the first week or two mainstream media gave it some coverage, trying to spin it in the public's eye. In following weeks there was little coverage that I knew of, only the highlights: the initial occupation; an interview with spokesmen; some attempts at character assassination; the murder (yes, murder) of LaVoy Finicum by FBI; the round-up and kangaroo court hearings of 10 "conspiracists", aka "domestic terrorists"; hundreds of citizens converging on Burns to demand the resignation of its mayor and sheriff.

No mention in the mainstream, of course, of the abuses of and corruption in BLM, FBI, Fish and Wildlife, local officials, sleazy land deals by the Clintons: all business as usual, which we have been schooled to think of as "management" which comes with the package of government. At best it was mentioned in passing that the reason for this assembly was ranchers' displeasure with the "overreach of federal government".

Oregon media is covering it a little more frequently, but they follow the company line, saying these folks are "domestic terrorists". Oregon's Congressman Blumenauer is submitting a bill that will hold anyone labeled as a troublemaker (read: peaceful demonstrators misrepresented for political platforms) accountable for the cost of whatever military forces the government deems a necessary response: in this case hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The "truther movement", as they are called, has been all over this, and the various interpretations of the details are having a divisive influence that is unprecedented.

This is the biggest news of the new year, in my opinion. The issues stemming from it have the potential to impact the immediate and ongoing future of everyone in the nation. Unless the looming financial collapse or WWIII actually happens, these are the issues that will immediately impact our status as a free people. Only alternative media is enthusiastically covering Burns/Malheur and it is messy.

Here is a recent well-written article on Burns/Malheur with some links to other coverage:
    http://eaglerising.com/29784/oregon-...nal-land-grab/

But Burns/Malheur is merely a catalyst.

There is one thread of clear thinking through all of this.

As a result there is a lot of interest and activity in Common Law Grand Juries and return to Common Law government. If Americans do not pick up and own this subject, the federal government (who, it is now an undisputed fact, is no lawful government) will continue to do what they do with the tacit consent of a people who have been secretly defrauded into entering corporate contracts.

This keen interest in Common Law has already been smeared by the mainstream media, too. Do not fall for it. Look into it, and find ways to stay abreast of it, and look for (or start) a local group that is meeting to discuss and re-establish Common Law courts and sheriffs. Common Law is still viable, and it can and has run alongside and interfaced with corporate law. Practical information is available, it's not just theory. Contrary to what Obama, corporate media, and pundits are saying and will say, we do not need permission or certifications from anyone to practice Common Law. And we are not required to continue in unlawful contracts, even though the so-called government puts on an intimidating show of it.

Here are some resources:
    annavonreitz.com
    montanablog.us
    fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.com

It appears to me as if God has been hard at work - in His glorious way: judicious application of wisdom - and this is his miracle that he would raise up key people to put this together in the nick of time to save our Constitution from the incinerator. I'm not being dramatic. The federal and international shenanigans that have been exposed recently prove we nearly lost our Constitution forever, and would have come completely under commercial law in the coming years (which is what we have now, but they have had to maintain the pretense of following the Constitution to keep the fraud from being exposed).

There is a lot that was not disclosed to us that has now been disclosed, and consequently a lot to catch up on and begin discussing. This is part of the price of giving our uninformed allegiance to a beast, and the ensuing generations of slumber under the leadership of national politics ruled in secret by foreign banking. There are no heroes besides God, who has given us a path, a tool, a weapon. We the People must do our part, as Moses put the branch in the bitter waters (Exo 15:23-27).

God loves His law. Common Law is modeled on His law, and holds each man fully accountable for his own misdeeds. Common Law puts the man as the sovereign on the land, directly accountable to God and laterally accountable to his neighbors. Many do not like this.

Satan loves his law. Binding us in oaths, contracts and confusion. Jesus, "let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." Corporate law provides limited liability. In my opinion, this is Satan's mockery of God's grace. The wicked desire softer chastisement, and loopholes to avoid punishment. They can continue breaking the law, and make and break agreements often without consequence. This is one reason we have so much suffering, there is a constant landslide of injustice from wickedness in high places.

Whether one prefers freedom and the responsibility that comes with it, or the safety net of incorporation, people will have a choice. This is an important and defining one.
    Last edited by Baruch; February 7, 2016, 03:00 PM.

Wow I had no idea what was going on Barry. Thanks for the information. Please keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      Greetings, brothers and sisters,

I'm curious how many of you are aware of this situation which has been going on for a month? And how much do you know about it?

I have not mentioned it on our forum. There was a lot of controversy and disinformation in the unfolding, so I withheld my speech as long as it seemed prudent.

In the first week or two mainstream media gave it some coverage, trying to spin it in the public's eye. In following weeks there was little coverage that I knew of, only the highlights: the initial occupation; an interview with spokesmen; some attempts at character assassination; the murder (yes, murder) of LaVoy Finicum by FBI; the round-up and kangaroo court hearings of 10 "conspiracists", aka "domestic terrorists"; hundreds of citizens converging on Burns to demand the resignation of its mayor and sheriff.

No mention in the mainstream, of course, of the abuses of and corruption in BLM, FBI, Fish and Wildlife, local officials, sleazy land deals by the Clintons: all business as usual, which we have been schooled to think of as "management" which comes with the package of government. At best it was mentioned in passing that the reason for this assembly was ranchers' displeasure with the "overreach of federal government".

Oregon media is covering it a little more frequently, but they follow the company line, saying these folks are "domestic terrorists". Oregon's Congressman Blumenauer is submitting a bill that will hold anyone labeled as a troublemaker (read: peaceful demonstrators misrepresented for political platforms) accountable for the cost of whatever military forces the government deems a necessary response: in this case hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The "truther movement", as they are called, has been all over this, and the various interpretations of the details are having a divisive influence that is unprecedented.

This is the biggest news of the new year, in my opinion. The issues stemming from it have the potential to impact the immediate and ongoing future of everyone in the nation. Unless the looming financial collapse or WWIII actually happens, these are the issues that will immediately impact our status as a free people. Only alternative media is enthusiastically covering Burns/Malheur and it is messy.

Here is a recent well-written article on Burns/Malheur with some links to other coverage:
      http://eaglerising.com/29784/oregon-...nal-land-grab/

But Burns/Malheur is merely a catalyst.

There is one thread of clear thinking through all of this.

As a result there is a lot of interest and activity in Common Law Grand Juries and return to Common Law government. If Americans do not pick up and own this subject, the federal government (who, it is now an undisputed fact, is no lawful government) will continue to do what they do with the tacit consent of a people who have been secretly defrauded into entering corporate contracts.

This keen interest in Common Law has already been smeared by the mainstream media, too. Do not fall for it. Look into it, and find ways to stay abreast of it, and look for (or start) a local group that is meeting to discuss and re-establish Common Law courts and sheriffs. Common Law is still viable, and it can and has run alongside and interfaced with corporate law. Practical information is available, it's not just theory. Contrary to what Obama, corporate media, and pundits are saying and will say, we do not need permission or certifications from anyone to practice Common Law. And we are not required to continue in unlawful contracts, even though the so-called government puts on an intimidating show of it.

Here are some resources:
      annavonreitz.com
      montanablog.us

It appears to me as if God has been hard at work - in His glorious way: judicious application of wisdom - and this is his miracle that he would raise up key people to put this together in the nick of time to save our Constitution from the incinerator. I'm not being dramatic. The federal and international shenanigans that have been exposed recently prove we nearly lost our Constitution forever, and would have come completely under commercial law in the coming years (which is what we have now, but they have had to maintain the pretense of following the Constitution to keep the fraud from being exposed).

There is a lot that was not disclosed to us that has now been disclosed, and consequently a lot to catch up on and begin discussing. This is part of the price of giving our uninformed allegiance to a beast, and the ensuing generations of slumber under the leadership of national politics ruled in secret by foreign banking. There are no heroes besides God, who has given us a path, a tool, a weapon. We the People must do our part, as Moses put the branch in the bitter waters (Exo 15:23-27).

God loves His law. Common Law is modeled on His law, and holds each man fully accountable for his own misdeeds. Common Law puts the man as the sovereign on the land, directly accountable to God and laterally accountable to his neighbors. Many do not like this.

Satan loves his law. Binding us in oaths, contracts and confusion. Jesus, "let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." Corporate law provides limited liability. In my opinion, this is Satan's mockery of God's grace. The wicked desire softer chastisement, and loopholes to avoid punishment. They can continue breaking the law, and make and break agreements often without consequence. This is one reason we have so much suffering, there is a constant landslide of injustice from wickedness in high places.

Whether one prefers freedom and the responsibility that comes with it, or the safety net of incorporation, people will have a choice. This is an important and defining one.

Thanks Barry for the good job of your report.

The BLM is simply a bunch of thieves. They use some excuse to steal the land of private citizens.

This same group stood against the Federal criminals in Nevada against Harry Reed and his minions who were stealing the land of private citizens.

Their whole plant involves divide and conquer. They pick on one group and make them appear as criminals while they steal from them. They murder or imprison some to defeat them.

This is the same exact way Hitler took over Germany.

Comment

You're welcome, brothers. My intent for posting this was not to report on Burns/Malheur. It is to urge everyone to start getting acquainted with the national mess we've inherited from our parents and grandparents, and the divine gift we've been given.

These resources:
        annavonreitz.com
        montanablog.us

Lou, you said, "The BLM is simply a bunch of thieves. They use some excuse to steal the land of private citizens." This is true. But the thieves are lackeys, private militia posing as government. They have a big brother, the UNITED STATES INC, also a private entity posing as government, who is tasking, enabling, and protecting BLM and many other subcontracted agencies in order to rob us of all our wealth and keep us under their yoke through various afflictions including intimidation. The presidential election is pointless, redressing the feds and the states are pointless. Amending a system of corporate slavery founded on the biggest fraud in recent history will not free us from that slavery, it won't address the fraud and the ongoing theft.

The websites I posted here are a wealth of exposure against the fraud, and practical information. We were about to go over the edge into complete corporate slavery. But we have been given a reprieve. What we do with that gift is a matter of importance. We must put the tree in the bitter waters ourselves, trusting that God will refresh us and lead us onward to twelve wells of water, and threescore and ten palm trees.

Comment

Working...
        X