Relatives defend teen who robbed women's home and got shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relatives defend teen who robbed women's home and got shot

Unbelievable - the relatives of this teen actually say this home owner should not have defended herself from this robber because, how else would he get his money. This is the atmosphere that Obama has encouraged.

TEEN KILLED WHILE ROBBING HOME, UNBELIEVABLE WHAT RELATIVES ARE SAYING…

CASSY FIANOTHURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2016

A thug tried to rob someone’s home and was shot dead by the homeowner in self-defense. But according to his family, shooting him in self-defense is wrong, because teens should be allowed to rob homes — how else would they get their money?

Trevon Johnson, 17, spent the final moments of his life last Thursday trying to rob a woman’s house before she killed him during a confrontation, according to CBS Miami.

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand, how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point of view,” Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris said.

“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law, way beyond. He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals. He was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”
    This is 90% of the problem with youth crime, right here. It’s not the poverty or the lack of education — it’s that their family members justify and condone it.http://patriotupdate.com/teen-killed...atives-saying/

It's all fun and games until someone is shot. Never given it much thought that we actually have people who think that. Are we not Babylon?

Comment

I was hard pressed to think of a response to Lou's post, Tom. Thanks for summing up what I could not. I'd say the enemy's plan is having the desired effect on the unregenerate.

Someone posted the following the other day, and your comment made me think of it...

"The re-interpretation and eventually eradication of the concept of right and wrong which has been the basis of child training, the substitution of intelligent and rational thinking for faith in the certainties of the old people, these are the belated objectives of practically all effective psychotherapy."
      -- Brock Chisholm (1946) The Psychiatry of Enduring Peace and Social Progress. p. 5

Brock Chisholm was the first Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO). He was named in 1959 Humanist of the Year.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Brock_Chisholm
      Babylon is spiritual. The spirit of Babylon, mother of all harlots, manifests its daughters wherever men toil to entertain them.

Comment

Very good comment's Tom and Barry. They are both though provoking.

"The re-interpretation and eventually eradication of the concept of right and wrong which has been the basis of child training, the substitution of intelligent and rational thinking for faith in the certainties of the old people, these are the belated objectives of practically all effective psychotherapy."
        -- Brock Chisholm (1946) The Psychiatry of Enduring Peace and Social Progress. p. 5

Brock Chisholm was the first Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO). He was named in 1959 Humanist of the Year.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Brock_Chisholm
        I was elected an officer in our local NEA ( National Education Association) in my first year of teaching. I was born again shortly thereafter and then read the NEA manifesto. It was simply the humanist manifesto reworded to sound like they were about education. But their number one article was NOT about education at all, it was simply a statement that they believed there was no god. I resigned my office and also resigned from the NEA and would never rejoin. I was the only teacher in the building that was not a member.

The quote above does not portray intelligent and rational thought; but it is simply extreme arrogance.

What mere man can even keep from losing his hair, or can stop a tornado, or an earthquake, or volcano. A volcano is a mere pimple on the face of the earth, and the earth is a small pebble that orbits around a dwarf star that we call the Sun. The solar system is one of billions in our galaxy and our galaxy is one of billions and maybe trillions.

Any intelligent and honest person can see that we are very small and near helpless creatures. It is like a germ deciding that humans do not exist, only much more arrogant.

So how can any mere man think that he can decide that there is no god when he can not even discover why and how we are here on his own.

The arrogance and apathy of the culture portrayed in the video has fallen so far it is hard to believe since Obama has been the POTUS.

But this fall was hastened by the parents giving over their children to the public education system and then allowing the NEA to run that system.

Comment

Working...
        X