Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI report says that no one died in Orlando until police entered

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FBI report says that no one died in Orlando until police entered

    I have tried to copy and paste this report over and over and several sites. It will not copy and paste.

    But it said that no one died in Orlando shooting until 5:13 AM when police entered.

    FURTHER it admitted that police were being fired upon so they returned fire into the crowd and may have killed many people.

    It seems to me that there is no way one man with a semi auto rifle could shoot over 100 people in that short of a time.

    WHY IS THIS NOT ALL OVER THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

    WE ARE BEING LIED TO.

    THIS IS ALL A PLOY TO BAN OUR FIREARMS.

    This was reported by Judge Napolitano

    Judge: FBI Transcript Shows Nobody Died in Orlando Shooting Until SWAT Teams entered the Building

  • #2

    Judge: FBI Transcript Shows Nobody Died in Orlando Shooting Until SWAT Teams entered the Building

    SHARE ON:
    TIM BROWNJUNE 27, 2016
    What should have been front page news everywhere, somehow got buried amid the official narrative we were given about the Orlando shooting. Judge Andrew Napolitano told FOX News that an FBI transcript indicated that no one died until 05:13am Sunday morning when the police SWAT teams entered the building.

    “Here’s what is news in the summary – nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered. Prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building,” Judge Napolitano said.



    Consider that the narrative we have been given was that Omar Mateen entered the club around 02:00am on Sunday morning to begin his killing spree, so why was no one actually killed until 05:13am, over three hours later?

    Here's the official transcript.





    So, this makes one question why the 911 call transcripts are being redacted and why the people are not being told the truth across the media about what really took place.

    We have been told that 5 to 6 police officers were already in the club for 15 to 20 minutes or more prior to the SWAT teams' entering.

    So, what is the truth here? Some claim that 05:13am is the time of death, but how is that when that suspect was not even down until 05:15am? Could it be that some of the people in the club were shot by the SWAT team or by Mateen? With nearly50 people dead and more wounded, how was Mateen able to get off that many shots? I'm really curious.

    Take a listen to the entrance of the SWAT team into the club.



    If that was not enough, police officers have even admitted that they may have killed some of the people. WFAAreports:
    Monday, Orlando Police Chief John Mina and other law enforcement officers offered new details about the shooting, including the possibility that some victims may have been killed by officers trying to save them.

    “I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation,” Mina said. “But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon.”

    A law enforcement source close to the investigation who asked not to be named said a crowd of up to 300 people and the complex layout of the dance club may have resulted in some patrons being struck by gunfire from officers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, we're being lied to, Lou. This makes me quite incensed with them, even though it is to be expected given the long criminal history of USA INC. There are multiple agendas being pushed in the wake of this. It was so obvious, even before the real dirt started coming out like this late detail from Napolitano, and the police radio broadcasts missing from Broadcastify's archives.

      The typical bevy of fishy stuff is being pointed out by observant folks. Now it is very obvious they staged this attack on our people with the intent of lying to us. It didn't go as planned - praise God - so they had to ad lib it, and now they can't contain the lies.

      Also there is this story: http://needtoknow.news/archives/2016-2/2016-06-17/ - a perp working for the CIA on a related staged mass shooting in CA learned that Mateen was killed and chickened out, turned himself in to local police, and spilled the beans. But it needs verification. Alas, anonymous sources can't be confirmed.

      The why of Orlando is clear, just watching the frenzy tells the tale: 1) gun grabs; 2) sympathy for the gay narrative; 3) villainizing Christians, who somehow are at fault for "the hate"; 4) advancing the police state, which took over Orlando during the supposed period of "heightened danger"; 5) using the hard sell on the public, so they'll believe in ISIS; 6) and of course bigger government, invade Syria, etc. and so on.

      A couple days after Orlando, my state's congressman announced he is submitting bills for gun control - no surprise. Because "Enough is Enough" they say, telling us what to think in a neat little slogan. I agree, enough is enough: enough of the high crimes against the people by corporate impostors who, it is flagrantly apparent, don't represent us in any discernible way.

      We are their employers. How dare they use contract fraud to pretend they rule us and can do what they want to us, including conspiracy to commit murder, and premeditated murder and 100 million other crimes (one for every fraudulent code, statute and Act of usurpation they've created to control us, deceive us, and rob us of our birthright). Enough is indeed quite enough.
      Last edited by Baruch; June 28, 2016, 01:19 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        Yes, we're being lied to, Lou. This makes me quite incensed with them, even though it is to be expected given the long criminal history of USA INC. There are multiple agendas being pushed in the wake of this. It was so obvious, even before the real dirt started coming out like this late detail from Napolitano, and the police radio broadcasts missing from Broadcastify's archives.

        The typical bevy of fishy stuff is being pointed out by observant folks. Now it is very obvious they staged this attack on our people with the intent of lying to us. It didn't go as planned - praise God - so they had to ad lib it, and now they can't contain the lies.

        Also there is this story: http://needtoknow.news/archives/2016-2/2016-06-17/ - a perp working for the CIA on a related staged mass shooting in CA learned that Mateen was killed and chickened out, turned himself in to local police, and spilled the beans. But it needs verification. Alas, anonymous sources can't be confirmed.

        The why of Orlando is clear, just watching the frenzy tells the tale: 1) gun grabs; 2) sympathy for the gay narrative; 3) villainizing Christians, who somehow are at fault for "the hate"; 4) advancing the police state, which took over Orlando during the supposed period of "heightened danger"; 5) using the hard sell on the public, so they'll believe in ISIS; 6) and of course bigger government, invade Syria, etc. and so on.

        A couple days after Orlando, my state's congressman announced he is submitting bills for gun control - no surprise. Because "Enough is Enough" they say, telling us what to think in a neat little slogan. I agree, enough is enough: enough of the high crimes against the people by corporate impostors who, it is flagrantly apparent, don't represent us in any discernible way.

        We are their employers. How dare they use contract fraud to pretend they rule us and can do what they want to us, including conspiracy to commit murder, and premeditated murder and 100 million other crimes (one for every fraudulent code, statute and Act of usurpation they've created to control us, deceive us, and rob us of our birthright). Enough is indeed quite enough.
        How true Barry.

        The really sad thing is that if the police shoot a black man who was on camera robbing a store and treating a older and much smaller man terribly there is a lot of outcry.

        But here the police hide the report and do not even release what took place until there is an outcry about not releasing it. Then when they do release it and it looks like the police may have shot and killed many innocent people, the media does not even report it.

        When you try to tell anybody about this they look at you like you are some kind of nut.

        Our nation has became a nation of foolish people. They know how to operate electronic devices, but do not know how to reason.

        How can any government justify giving a nation, that has a history of terrorism, weapons; and then want to take the firearms off of it's own people. (the weapons given to these terrorist nations included missiles, tanks, and aircraft) We only want our rifles and handguns.
        Last edited by Lou Newton; June 28, 2016, 10:35 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

          How true Barry.

          The really sad thing is that if the police shoot a black man who was on camera robbing a store and treating a older and much smaller man terribly there is a lot of outcry.

          But here the police hide the report and do not even release what took place until there is an outcry about not releasing it. Then when they do release it and it looks like the police may have shot and killed many innocent people, the media does not even report it.

          When you try to tell anybody about this they look at you like you are some kind of nut.

          Our nation has became a nation of foolish people. They know how to operate electronic devices, but do not know how to reason.

          How can any government justify giving a nation, that has a history of terrorism, weapons; and then want to take the firearms off of it's own people. (the weapons given to these terrorist nations included missiles, tanks, and aircraft) We only want our rifles and handguns.
          Right, Lou. We are grossly under-educated in life's important lessons and skills, and the education we receive regarding history is virtually all lies. We're given toys to occupy us so we do not care to develop ourselves as adults; and those who do are sucked into a system of hording, graft, usury, and enslaving others so craftily disguised as "commerce" that few discover it.

          The secular truth is so outlandish compared to the mundane fiction that is maintained, few can entertain the first step let alone continue the journey of revelation it takes to get free of it--but for the grace of God. Pundits and philosophers have aptly called it a prison for your mind. It's not just a clever metaphor.

          Your question in red (I think) is rhetorical. But I'll answer it for any reader who cannot or is afraid to answer it for him/herself: they justify it with very big lies, which we know is no justification. And if they willfully engage in patent deceit to keep us in agreement with their plan--which if we had full disclosure, virtually no one would agree--only one conclusion can be drawn: they are not a lawful government. And thus they cannot be our government because we demand lawful government. Most American's think their government is mostly lawful and trying their best to manage a crazy world for the sake of us all; they would be so wrong.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Baruch View Post

            Right, Lou. We are grossly under-educated in life's important lessons and skills, and the education we receive regarding history is virtually all lies. We're given toys to occupy us so we do not care to develop ourselves as adults; and those who do are sucked into a system of hording, graft, usury, and enslaving others so craftily disguised as "commerce" that few discover it.

            The secular truth is so outlandish compared to the mundane fiction that is maintained, few can entertain the first step let alone continue the journey of revelation it takes to get free of it--but for the grace of God. Pundits and philosophers have aptly called it a prison for your mind. It's not just a clever metaphor.

            Your question in red (I think) is rhetorical. But I'll answer it for any reader who cannot or is afraid to answer it for him/herself: they justify it with very big lies, which we know is no justification. And if they willfully engage in patent deceit to keep us in agreement with their plan--which if we had full disclosure, virtually no one would agree--only one conclusion can be drawn: they are not a lawful government. And thus they cannot be our government because we demand lawful government. Most American's think their government is mostly lawful and trying their best to manage a crazy world for the sake of us all; they would be so wrong.
            Some one might ask - when did this start to all go wrong ?

            Well I am not sure - but I do know that Wilson gave a board of secret foreign bankers power over our money back in 1913.

            After he was out of office, he was able to see that they deceived him and I believe his words were, "I sold the people of the US down the river" - which means into slavery. He did just that.

            The so called Federal Reserve Bank is NOT a board of elected officials, and they are not even citizens of the US ( some may be )

            How can nay secret board be legitimate in a Republic ?

            Why can't we know who they are ?

            They are secret because if the people knew who they were they would be outraged.

            It gets worse !

            They were given power to print our US currency and then you would think the printed money would be the governments.

            NO, the money then belongs to them and they lend it to us at interest.

            Yes, foreigners print our money and then lend it to us at interest.

            They simply were given the power to rob the people of their wealth back in 1913.

            Ron Paul and others have tried to tell the people this, but they will not listen.

            Paul only wanted to have the Federal Reserve AUDITED. Who could possibly object to that. Well of course the Federal Reserve would object; and the so called Representatives that the people elected to represent them, but are sold out to the Federal Reserve would object. Because if they were audited, and the people found out who they were, and how they have bought our Congress and Administration, they would riot in the streets.

            Henry Ford said, If the people knew the truth about the Fed, they would riot in the streets that same night.

            PRESIDENTS

            Thomas Jefferson

            “If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” – Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809)

            “I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.” –Thomas Jefferson

            “… The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating.” -Thomas Jefferson

            James Madison

            “History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.” -James Madison

            “If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.” -Andrew Jackson

            Abraham Lincoln

            “The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.” -Abraham Lincoln

            “Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to…provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands.” – Theodore Roosevelt

            Woodrow Wilson

            Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

            Years later, reflecting on the major banks’ control in Washington, President Franklin Roosevelt paid this indirect praise to his distant predecessor President Andrew Jackson, who had “killed” the 2nd Bank of the US (an earlier type of the Federal Reserve System). After Jackson’s administration the bankers’ influence was gradually restored and increased, culminating in the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Roosevelt knew this history.

            The real truth of the matter is,as you and I know, that a financial
            element in the large centers has owned the government ever since
            the days of Andrew Jackson… -Franklin D. Roosevelt
            (in a letter to Colonel House, dated November 21, 1933)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
              They are secret because if the people knew who they were they would be outraged.

              It gets worse !

              They were given power to print our US currency and then you would think the printed money would be the governments.

              NO, the money then belongs to them and they lend it to us at interest.

              Yes, foreigners print our money and then lend it to us at interest.
              Great post, Lou. This is true. But it gets worse!

              The Fed issues currency based on our credit. So they hold the credit already, which they are investing and gambling with and probably robbing. We aren't told about this credit. We don't get to audit those books, which are secret and unlawful. Off book accounts are unlawful.

              Then they turn around and issue notes (debt that they will never settle), which cannot be used to pay on any debt. You cannot pay down a debt with a debt. It just passes the debt on to another. They have a monopoly on currency, so in truth they are preventing us from paying debts. They know this. We'd be fools to think they didn't design it that way.

              When we get a loan, it's not really a loan. There is no consideration (material, collateral, backing) behind the numbers they create to represent what we are said to owe. We pay what we owe with with notes we receive for labor. See a problem here?

              There was a court case I read. The man put a banker on the stand, who confessed that the bank created money out of thin air. Just digits. Loans are issued without consideration. This is unlawful, so the judge ruled that the bank had no interest in the man's home. He got to keep his home.

              Others tried to use this case as precedent. Even though it is legitimate, one judge said I know what the law says and you're right, but if everyone employed this our economy would collapse. The judge ruled against the home owner. So not only is our system built on fraud, but judges know it, and they protect it.

              The real dirty truth is the national trust that is kept from us. There is no debt really, only a national credit. When we draw on the national trust, our debts are settled by the national credit. So, for example, that house with a mortgage is already paid off as soon as the paperwork is processed. Then the crooks come after you for a fraudulent, non-existent debt. And if you can't pay 100% of the fraudulent debt they take your house. Even if you pay 99% they take it all. They invested NOTHING and they get your house and all the labor you put into paying for it and even all the improvements you made to it. It's unlawful on many counts.

              It gets worse: with the bankruptcies that unlawfully named us as surety for their corporate debt; and the cestui que vie trusts that results in the crime of "personage" (misrepresenting someone as a legal person); and the other commercial vessels that hide how they siphon our national credit and stick us with the bill; and the unilateral contracts they presume we agree with and are subject to under commercial by-law. I don't understand it all well enough to articulate it succinctly. I do understand it enough to be inexpressibly angry. I spent some weeks fighting with incredulity.

              This is not just true in America, but virtually every nation where international banking has a foothold. It is mind-boggling deceit.

              They simply were given the power to rob the people of their wealth back in 1913.
              Exactly.

              Yet until recently it was successfully kept secret how they precisely do it. It is all about plundering the unlimited wealth in the trusts. I strongly believe this is a war of the soul unfolding. If the pilfering can be stopped, and the beast can be brought low through its own by-laws, it may starve to death. I don't like the way that road looks. But the only alternative is to stay in league with that beast.
              Last edited by Baruch; June 28, 2016, 06:51 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                "It is all about plundering the unlimited wealth in the trusts."

                I unintentionally generalized too broadly. It is not "all" about that. But for the greedy "government" kingpins that is what they're after.

                Satan and his disciples and servants are after something much more valuable.

                I am so glad God is one who heals our perception, and reveals the truth to us.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks Barry.

                  So many people think inflation is something that is sure to take place in any nation. That is simply not true.

                  If one looks at the chart of inflation in the US since 1775 they will see we did not have inflation in the US ( except for very short periods during war) until the Federal Reserve was created by our own Congress and President in 1913.

                  The Federal reserve STEALS the money out of your bank account simply by printing more money making the 100,000 in your account worth only 25,000 a few years later. That means they stole $75,000 from you.

                  This would be like a farmer diluting his milk with water so he could sell more milk. The Fed dilutes your dollars by printing more paper dollars. But like the farmer's milk, that has less nutrients, and so will build less muscle in your body; now the dollars you are left with will buy less. The Fed dilutes your dollars. That is stealing.


                  American Economic Association
                  Last edited by Lou Newton; June 29, 2016, 01:43 AM.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X