X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry says A/C is a bigger threat than ISIS

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-as-isis.html#

To which I replied:

Kerry, Obama, and those that agree should walk the same as they talk. They should remove all A/C and refrigerators from their homes and cars and replace them all with ISIS members. I will keep my A/C and Frig and we will see who is killed first.

Anyone have any thoughts at all about what Kerry said ?

Comment

Hi, Lou. Kerry does not represent me in America, nor at the UN, nor in the CFR or any other corporation, let alone a legitimate political body. I didn't elect him, and I'm not bound by the policies he brokers or the treaties he signs presumptuously on behalf of Americans. Regarding what he said here, I think the gases and noise pollution spewing from his mouth have a more detrimental effect on the world than all the air conditioners and refrigerators combined.

I agree with what you said, we never see these criminals leading by example. Rather they vote themselves exemptions and immunity. These are not the traits of servants or representatives or employees - or not even good leaders, even though they were never hired or appointed by the people to lead. Do you have any other thoughts about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        Hi, Lou. Kerry does not represent me in America, nor at the UN, nor in the CFR or any other corporation, let alone a legitimate political body. I didn't elect him, and I'm not bound by the policies he brokers or the treaties he signs presumptuously on behalf of Americans. Regarding what he said here, I think the gases and noise pollution spewing from his mouth have a more detrimental effect on the world than all the air conditioners and refrigerators combined.

I agree with what you said, we never see these criminals leading by example. Rather they vote themselves exemptions and immunity. These are not the traits of servants or representatives or employees - or not even good leaders, even though they were never hired or appointed by the people to lead. Do you have any other thoughts about this?
        Hi Barry,

I think the gases and noise pollution spewing from his mouth have a more detrimental effect on the world than all the air conditioners and refrigerators combined.

Now that is both funny and true.

I am thankful that Kerry does not represent either of us. We do not answer to him, but we answer to The Lord Jesus.

Comment

Working...
        X