Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Krauthammer’s Take: Trump’s Russia Comment ‘Set a Trap That the Clinton Campaign Fell Into’

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Krauthammer’s Take: Trump’s Russia Comment ‘Set a Trap That the Clinton Campaign Fell Into’


    Charles Krauthammer said tonight that the Clinton campaign contradicted itself by calling Donald Trump’s request for Russia to locate Hillary’s missing e-mails a threat to national security:

    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...y-about-emails


  • #2
    Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    Charles Krauthammer said tonight that the Clinton campaign contradicted itself by calling Donald Trump’s request for Russia to locate Hillary’s missing e-mails a threat to national security:

    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...y-about-emails
    Thanks Fisherman. Good point.

    Another point is that Hillary kept saying that her emails came from the Russians. That has nothing to do with who wrote them, or what they say. The Russians did not write them, she did. Just because the Russians exposed her emails to the world, does not change the fact that they are HER emails that she wrote.

    Another important point is this: if the Russians have her emails, they would not reveal the really incriminating ones for nothing. They will instead blackmail her with them AFTER she is POTUS if she is elected. No one that has put themselves in this position should be put in the oval office.

    Anyone with the brain of a child should be able to see Hillary is a liar, and a traitor.

    She keeps duping the dupes by telling even more lies. Whatever lie she is caught in, she just spews out another lie.

    No on can expose Hillary as a liar to someone who does not want to know the truth.

    Comment


    • #3
      Though I don't follow or invest in this stuff any longer, I listen to/read what's said in my presence, catch some headlines, and sometimes I'll bite on an article. In response to the exodus of supporters at the DNC, they are reportedly hiring bodies to fill the seats. So while many are abandoning their beloved party on account of Hillary, the DNC is still playing its part to the hilt even if it has to fabricate an entire stadium of supporters. The cynical line goes: you just can't make this stuff up - yet I cannot suspend disbelief, it has to be an element of the fiction. How can it not be a case of hamming it up? Even the emails and Putin's role. Hillary is damaged (perhaps by design), so they're pushing everyone the other direction. Makes me wonder at the puppet masters' deep game.

      One good thing. I'm relieved to see so many die-hard Dems have found their do-not-cross line. I was concerned that it didn't exist. Perhaps there is hope: not in DC, Trump, or Putin but in a people coming out of their stupor.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        Though I don't follow or invest in this stuff any longer, I listen to/read what's said in my presence, catch some headlines, and sometimes I'll bite on an article. In response to the exodus of supporters at the DNC, they are reportedly hiring bodies to fill the seats. So while many are abandoning their beloved party on account of Hillary, the DNC is still playing its part to the hilt even if it has to fabricate an entire stadium of supporters. The cynical line goes: you just can't make this stuff up - yet I cannot suspend disbelief, it has to be an element of the fiction. How can it not be a case of hamming it up? Even the emails and Putin's role. Hillary is damaged (perhaps by design), so they're pushing everyone the other direction. Makes me wonder at the puppet masters' deep game.

        One good thing. I'm relieved to see so many die-hard Dems have found their do-not-cross line. I was concerned that it didn't exist. Perhaps there is hope: not in DC, Trump, or Putin but in a people coming out of their stupor.
        Good comment Barry.

        I hope you are right that people may be starting to come out of their stupor. But I fear too few and also even the ones that are do not realize the full extent of their delusion.

        If Hillary is a puppet put forth, she is not aware of it. For her ambition would not allow such a thing. I consider her the most dangerous of the two by far. I think Hillary is a lesbian and that is one of the agendas that they are pushing on us. But certainly she is very pro homosexual. Also she is pro Islam and that is another agenda they are pushing on us. She is also obviously a feminist and that is a big agenda they are pushing.

        Certainly Trump is no prize and may be a very dangerous person himself. We are certainly in deep trouble to have such a choice between these two. But he is not pro Islam and also does not seem pro homosexual.

        But the biggest evidence that Trump is not from the powers that be is the fact that the sold out media and the sold out Republican leadership is so against him.

        As far as Hillary's supporters go, it seems that she could actually shoot someone on the street in daylight and in front of a crowd of witnesses, and she would just make some excuse for this murder and her supporters would believe it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

          Good comment Barry.

          I hope you are right that people may be starting to come out of their stupor. But I fear too few and also even the ones that are do not realize the full extent of their delusion.

          If Hillary is a puppet put forth, she is not aware of it. For her ambition would not allow such a thing. I consider her the most dangerous of the two by far. I think Hillary is a lesbian and that is one of the agendas that they are pushing on us. But certainly she is very pro homosexual. Also she is pro Islam and that is another agenda they are pushing on us. She is also obviously a feminist and that is a big agenda they are pushing.

          Certainly Trump is no prize and may be a very dangerous person himself. We are certainly in deep trouble to have such a choice between these two. But he is not pro Islam and also does not seem pro homosexual.

          But the biggest evidence that Trump is not from the powers that be is the fact that the sold out media and the sold out Republican leadership is so against him.

          As far as Hillary's supporters go, it seems that she could actually shoot someone on the street in daylight and in front of a crowd of witnesses, and she would just make some excuse for this murder and her supporters would believe it.
          Right. And we know God has never needed a majority to fulfill His purpose, brother Lou. I have a distant hope that the people will come awake and begin to do the right thing in reestablishing self-governance as it was intended by the founders; and, it seems, blessed by God.

          This DNC thing particularly gives me some hope because over recent decades the right and left have slid along the scale towards liberalism. While the Repubs landed on the liberal side of the scale, the Dems have arrived at their goal of socialism - proof, Sanders. Some object lessons are needed to disabuse the left of that goal, which would secure national death. While this nation is acting as a democracy (not a republic) it seems wise to protect it from the majority who will vote us unto destruction despite the protections established at the foundation. So it is good that a significant number of them will be coming out of their comfort zones and asking some hard questions, seeking answers. Good dialogue usually takes place in such an environment. Eventually, many of them might flip. I was a Dem all my life, primarily because my folks were Dems. Then I woke up and flipped to the conservative side pretty quickly.

          Someone recently pointed out that the anti-federalists, who got a bad rap, were actually the conservative patriots. They were against a union because they feared big government. In my opinion and in retrospect, they obviously held to a wise position.
          Last edited by Baruch; July 30, 2016, 09:01 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Baruch View Post

            Right. And we know God has never needed a majority to fulfill His purpose, brother Lou. I have a distant hope that the people will come awake and begin to do the right thing in reestablishing self-governance as it was intended by the founders; and, it seems, blessed by God.

            This DNC thing particularly gives me some hope because over recent decades the right and left have slid along the scale towards liberalism. While the Repubs landed on the liberal side of the scale, the Dems have arrived at their goal of socialism - proof, Sanders. Some object lessons are needed to disabuse the left of that goal, which would secure national death. While this nation is acting as a democracy (not a republic) it seems wise to protect it from the majority who will vote us unto destruction despite the protections established at the foundation. So it is good that a significant number of them will be coming out of their comfort zones and asking some hard questions, seeking answers. Good dialogue usually takes place in such an environment. Eventually, many of them might flip. I was a Dem all my life, primarily because my folks were Dems. Then I woke up and flipped to the conservative side pretty quickly.

            Someone recently pointed out that the anti-federalists, who got a bad rap, were actually the conservative patriots. They were against a union because they feared big government. In my opinion and in retrospect, they obviously held to a wise position.
            Yes, and further I have often wondered if Abraham Lincoln ( who by his writings seems like a humble and truth seeking man) did us any favors by preserving the union at the cost of making state rights so little.

            While the world needed a powerful US to defeat the Nazis and Japan, the result has been a Federal Government that forces it's will on the states. The Federal Government has become a terrible bully, and bullies never bring about good.

            Comment

            Working...
            X