Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man obssessed with Disney dresses as princesses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man obssessed with Disney dresses as princesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ofd9_QGwek

I hope this guy comes to Christ some day. I don't want to say that anyone is so far gone that God can't reach out to them, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder if this is an example of God giving someone over to a reprobate mind.

Thanks for posting this, Karl. I had seen it, and for a bit I was at a loss for a reply. But I have been thinking on this post.

The D*sney legacy is far more evil than most are aware, though some of us here on this forum are probably aware. It is easy to see the occult and carnal themes and images in the animated stories and stop there. The world thinks it is light fun, G or PG rated seems very tame by the world's standards: artistic, poetry in motion; and it can be on one level. Yet there is ample evidence the men and women behind D*sney have a history of secret societies, witchcraft, and sorcery in an industry that subtly and progressively introduces children to sex. Parents know what a lure it has, yet give their children into its jaws with a casual abandonment of discernment. It is such a darkly purposed design I don't even want to write about it in any detail. Clearly this young man in the video is a victim of it. The victims are many beyond numbering. (edit: Disclaimer: I would not accuse everyone working for this company of being engaged in the deep things of Satan. I imagine most haven't a clue about the underbelly; they only see the surface, which is what we are meant to see. But there are those with full knowledge.)

Once I had not even entertained that I would seek anything beyond my carnal desires. I was deeply invested in them. All the talents with which God blessed me I used for carnal pursuits. Most followers of Christ who saw me or tried to witness to me surely thought that I was too far gone, that I had been given that final push into reprobation. Thank God, He pursued me with more commitment than I pursued spiritual death. That realization demonstrates quite soberly to me that I cannot judge the souls of others: I cannot even judge my own soul. It is a blessing that Jesus gave me this kind of hindsight. It gives me hope for others who seem too far gone. The Lord takes what is meant for evil and uses it for good. What a glorious Spirit is our God.
    Last edited by Baruch; August 16, 2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

If anyone does not know what The Lord says about men wearing women's clothes, here is one verse for you:

Deuteronomy 22 English Standard Version (ESV)

5 “A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Comment

Working...
      X