A mere man calls himself "The Truth"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mere man calls himself "The Truth"

Jesus told us in the end days mere men would claim to be The Christ.

I turned on the TV while I was eating to see if their was any more Olympics on. There was a boxing match on and I did not get up to turn it off. I watch almost no boxing. At the end of the match the winner actually put on a cape that said, "THE TRUTH" in big letters on it. They then announced this man as Earl The Truth Spence ( I think I got the name right) But they defiantly called him "The Truth".

You can not get much more blatant than that. There is one and only One who is The Truth, and that is the Lord Jesus.

There is no other who is The Truth. All other men are liars. This man is certainly a liar calling himself The Truth.

The world is so lost they don't even realize what they are doing to offend the Holy One. Men like Darius, get caught up in the glory of things as the enemy tempts us and before we know it we suffer great loss as a result of it. Unless we repent and turn to God to deliver us from this mistake as Daniel and Darius did. Blasphemy exists all over the place and is exalted and greatly approved of by the majority.
    The signs are plain and readable by those that have eyes. Blessings

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander;n6906[COLOR=#FF0000
      ]The world is so lost they don't even realize what they are doing to offend the Holy One[/COLOR]. Men like Darius, get caught up in the glory of things as the enemy tempts us and before we know it we suffer great loss as a result of it. Unless we repent and turn to God to deliver us from this mistake as Daniel and Darius did. Blasphemy exists all over the place and is exalted and greatly approved of by the majority.
      Amen Steve. Thanks for the reply and very good comment. How true and how sad.

Comment

One fighter said he could whoop Jesus, but that he and Jesus were cool because gods recognize each other. The blasphemy of blasphemers seems to know no bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
          The world is so lost they don't even realize what they are doing to offend the Holy One. Men like Darius, get caught up in the glory of things as the enemy tempts us and before we know it we suffer great loss as a result of it. Unless we repent and turn to God to deliver us from this mistake as Daniel and Darius did. Blasphemy exists all over the place and is exalted and greatly approved of by the majority.
          Amen, Steve. As Paul said, they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Today I got a paper cut just doing something routine. It didn't bleed, yet it still hurts. It reminded me how powerful I am not. And had I foreknowledge, I would have avoided that formidable piece of paper. And had I the ability to heal myself I would not be nursing a tender finger.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post

Amen, Steve. As Paul said, they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Today I got a paper cut just doing something routine. It didn't bleed, yet it still hurts. It reminded me how powerful I am not. And had I foreknowledge, I would have avoided that formidable piece of paper. And had I the ability to heal myself I would not be nursing a tender finger.
            Amen Barry. Any real God would have eternal life. Yet I can not keep myself from getting older by the day. I get slower every year, not faster.

These mere men are such fools, but are any of them fool enough to claim that they will never die.

Everyone knows the truth that they will die like every other mere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

Amen Barry. Any real God would have eternal life. Yet I can not keep myself from getting older by the day. I get slower every year.
              Well now that you mentioned it Lou, I had noticed that you got a little older over the past few years.
              Also, you got slower. So maybe now we can keep up with you.

Comment

Working...
              X