Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our country is moving towards war and we are not even made aware of it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our country is moving towards war and we are not even made aware of it.

The media says nothing and there was proof released today of Justice Scalia's assassination as well as other news wikileaks comes out with. We are further along than we know.
    The following is an article from a man I read at times:

Sadly, I must write what follows and do not do it lightly. Over the years when writing, I have held little back. Nothing will be held back in this missive as we are on the brink of war because apparently we have lunatics in Washington (and elsewhere) far more insane than the inmates they oversee.

This past week has seen the lunacy shift several gears in only days. We see the U.S. pushing Russia for war everywhere. We recently stationed and commissioned live nuclear missiles in both Poland and Romania …along Russia border. I can only imagine the response were Russian missiles stationed in Cuba or even Mexico? Russia has taken this (and other moves) very seriously as their population of 40 million drilled last week for a nuclear attack. They have also stationed their S300 and S400 missiles in Syria, U.S. warplanes will be on suicide missions should they aggress.

This is not “gut feel” or hunch, my conclusions are a result of actions. Yesterday we learned the RAF (British air force) instructed their pilots to shoot down Russian planes over Syria. We also know the U.S. recently painted several planes in Russian colors. Do you really believe this is for a drill? Or more likely some sort of false flag where eyewitnesses swear they saw MIGs with their own eyes attack some target?

We also learned yesterday that Philippine president Duterte has ordered the U.S. out and off their islands. In what world could this ever happen? Why is he emboldened? Simply because he has cut a deal with China/Russia for his protection and that of the Philippines.

Other pieces to the puzzle include Russia calling for the return of their school children in foreign lands, Yemen recalling all of their worldwide ambassadors, and diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Russia are now dark. We also know “today is the day” that “military options” in Syria will be discussed by Obama and his advisors in Washington. I would first ask, why are we even in or around Syria? There has been no declaration of war by Congress, Syria has not “invited” us as they have the Russians, and there is no (bogus) U.N. resolution calling for our military intervention. On what grounds are we even in Syria?

I have said for quite a while, the odds of us having an election have been getting slimmer and slimmer. What would a hot war with a nuclear exchange do to the odds? Please understand this, for all of Donald Trump’s bad points, he has now taken on the both the Dems and Repubs as a “system”. For all intents and purposes, they are one and the same. He cannot be allowed to win because both the Clinton and Bush crime families will be exposed. Much of the crime has been financial and why our economy and markets are on the verge of collapse.

A war will serve to postpone/prevent an election so Trump nor anyone else will be able to move us back toward the rule of law. A war will also be blamed as the reason our economy and markets fall apart and completely seize up. It will be said, “our policies were working and would have worked …except for the war”. Unfortunately, I believe kicking the table over is THE only option left.

I have had several readers write in to me after my last interviews and admonish me for not thinking this through correctly. They have chided me and I paraphrase, “they are not crazy and will not opt for war because no one wants to kill themselves or commit suicide. A nuclear war is suicide.” To this I would respond, desperate people do desperate things. They cannot allow their criminal activities to be exposed and will do anything to stop the truth from coming out. These people are so narcissistic they probably believe (and have prepared for) they can survive a nuclear war because they are such “superior human beings”. We are dealing with absolute delusion here folks, DO NOT underestimate the evil, nor the lengths these people will go to cover their tracks.

Others have chided me for talking about “war” yet not spelling out what it really means. War, and any nuclear exchange will mean your “life is over”. Americans located at ground zero will be the lucky ones as the survivors will die a slow death either from radiation or starvation. Do not fool yourself, the U.S. is broke, the aftermath of any exchange will leave the U.S. isolated and shut off from credit. The world will no longer accept dollars for trade and our trade deficit will no longer see containers of goods dropped off in exchange for dollars. “Distribution” will also break down with our financial markets, “goods” will not make it to store shelves and banks holding worthless dollars will not allow you access as their doors will be shut. Simply put, unless you can survive a world that goes back to 1900 and earlier, you will not survive. Ask yourself this, can today’s pampered population survive if I-phones and internet do not exist? It is a very hard hitting realism but understanding how far we have strayed from “self sufficiency” is an important concept to understand.

To finish, I believe there is still a chance to avoid global war …but will result in U.S. civil war. Even though the press is refusing to report on the Wiki dumps, I believe Mr. Putin (as demonized as he is) has the ability to stop the madness with a “truth bomb”. If Mr. Putin drops a gigantic truth bomb with absolute and incontrovertible proof, maybe war can be avoided. His truth

bomb(s) will need to include everything from a to z. It must include proof of the rigging of markets, stolen and embezzled funds, stolen and rigged elections, drug running, illegal arms sales, and of course murder and assassinations.

Many of these truths are currently being revealed by WikiLeaks but not reported by any mainstream press and of course the dots not being connected by a very dumbed down public. We even learned of Justice Scalia’s “wet works” (assassination) yesterday via the e-mail dump …not even a Supreme Court Justice’s assassination warrants MSM coverage? In my opinion, Mr. Putin must dump what truth they have amassed and do so globally and as loud and flamboyantly as possible. Somehow, the information must be forced to be seen by an American public with blinders on. I believe the only way that war is avoided will be from a mass uprising and gross civil unrest of the U.S. population screaming ENOUGH!

Praying God’s mercy for us all,

Bill Holter

Holter-Sinclair collaboration

Thanks Steve. CNN ( Clinton News Network ) and others like it are simply propaganda organizations that are run by the powers that run the Federal Reserve.

Even if these Wiki Leaks were total lies they sure warrant being reported on in detail. The fact they are being ignored is further proof of what we already know.

Comment

I do not think Putin is a globalist like Obama and Clinton are. Many of Europe leaders are also globalists. Putin seems to be aware of this and does not want to include Russia in their plans.

This may be why he is challenging these globalists when they try to carry out their plans for a one world government.

It is a sad day indeed when Putin may be the defender of the people against these sold out leaders like Obama and Clinton.

Proof that Trump is not sold out is the fact that the Obama and Clintons are so hateful towards him along with the media. Also the leaders of both parties are against Trump.

This is the reason I plan on voting for Trump.

Comment

Thanks, Steve. This guy nails a lot of things, encapsulating what the wakening community has been abuzz with.

People might well go mad if the media suddenly started reporting the truth. An expose would require the sacrifice of many political careers, and probably their very lives under conviction of treason. I do not think they would let it get that far. There is a report, independent of the so-called government and not lightly given, of fives nukes tracked by intelligence as they were smuggled in through the Texas border and the trail was lost.

Unfortunately, Putin's truth bombs can't be trusted. Russia has a rich history of lying, and framing the west with extreme and costly elaboration. Frankly, he can be trusted precisely as far as the US' corrupt politicians, which is a simple equation: zero trust.

The US and its parent corporation, the Federal Reserve, are in bankruptcy liquidation. US is in survival mode every day. I cannot recommend the movie Training Day, but if you've seen it you'll appreciate the metaphor. US' unlawful actions remind me of the dirty cop at the end of his rope ransacking all the treasure houses he has marked, and burning every bridge just to make it down the block.

I got one question that bears pondering, though. If Trump is not sold out, then what's he doing bowing to AIPAC, the most powerful foreign lobby in the United States, which lobby our foreign aid indirectly funds?

I know you guys know this very well, my brothers, though we need to keep speaking the Truth for the benefit of others. There is no savior in US (corporation), Russia, China, or the UN. They are all manifest instruments of the antichrist spirit, whose end is death. When the usury bubble of the last 100 years implodes, the next solution to be sought will be sound money. The vast majority of physical wealth that the banks have stolen has been moved to BRICS, mainly China. This seems to be the synthesis of the dialectic that is coming to its end, if it is God's will. Our only hope of Life and Salvation, in this world and the next, is in Jesus Christ, the head of all power and principality. He has always been our constant. Cling to Him.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          Thanks, Steve. This guy nails a lot of things, encapsulating what the wakening community has been abuzz with.

People might well go mad if the media suddenly started reporting the truth. An expose would require the sacrifice of many political careers, and probably their very lives under conviction of treason. I do not think they would let it get that far. There is a report, independent of the so-called government and not lightly given, of fives nukes tracked by intelligence as they were smuggled in through the Texas border and the trail was lost.

Unfortunately, Putin's truth bombs can't be trusted. Russia has a rich history of lying, and framing the west with extreme and costly elaboration. Frankly, he can be trusted precisely as far as the US' corrupt politicians, which is a simple equation: zero trust.

The US and its parent corporation, the Federal Reserve, are in bankruptcy liquidation. US is in survival mode every day. I cannot recommend the movie Training Day, but if you've seen it you'll appreciate the metaphor. US' unlawful actions remind me of the dirty cop at the end of his rope ransacking all the treasure houses he has marked, and burning every bridge just to make it down the block.

I got one question that bears pondering, though. If Trump is not sold out, then what's he doing bowing to AIPAC, the most powerful foreign lobby in the United States, which lobby our foreign aid indirectly funds?

I know you guys know this very well, my brothers, though we need to keep speaking the Truth for the benefit of others. There is no savior in US (corporation), Russia, China, or the UN. They are all manifest instruments of the antichrist spirit, whose end is death. When the usury bubble of the last 100 years implodes, the next solution to be sought will be sound money. The vast majority of physical wealth that the banks have stolen has been moved to BRICS, mainly China. This seems to be the synthesis of the dialectic that is coming to its end, if it is God's will. Our only hope of Life and Salvation, in this world and the next, is in Jesus Christ, the head of all power and principality. He has always been our constant. Cling to Him.
          Amen Barry

Comment

Well said Barry. There is no longer any good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
              Well said Barry. There is no longer any good guys.
              Amen Steve, if we think about it, there has only been ONE Good Guy who has ever existed.

But there is a big difference between men who follow Christ and those who mock Him.

Comment

Amen Lou most of the world mocks Him.

Comment

Here is an article about German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier's statements about the danger of war between the the US and Russia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/george..._12565994.html

WORLDPOST

Germany Warns of the Danger of War

10/24/2016 09:09 pm ET

George FriedmanGeopolitical Forecaster and Strategist
                  German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said on Oct. 8 that the situation between the U.S. and Russia today is more dangerous than it was during the Cold War. As he put it, “It’s a fallacy to think that this is like the Cold War. The current times are different and more dangerous.” Since most of us think of the Cold War as by far the most dangerous time we have known, Steinmeier’s view is startling. It is important to understand what he is saying, not simply because he is the foreign minister of an important country, but because he is a smart man.

In the interview, Steinmeier discussed the Russian intervention in Syria, the standoff with the United States and the frozen but still dangerous confrontation over Ukraine. When we look at these two confrontations between the United States and Russia (Germany doesn’t have the military strength to affect this balance) either situation could result in a direct confrontation of U.S. and Russian forces.

On paper, the United States remains committed to the fall of Bashar al-Assad’s regime, while the Russians are protecting it. There is now combat in Aleppo, the largest city in Syria. Russian and Assad regime forces seem to be trying to take control of the city. The United States sees Aleppo as a bastion of anti-Assad forces and doesn’t want to see it fall. The U.S. has the option to try to block the Russian and Assad advance. Russia has to decide whether to stand and fight or withdraw. Neither side is confident it knows the other’s intentions, but both believe that Aleppo is a critical if not decisive battle. The chances of intentional conflict are real, as is the possibility of an unintended clash escalating.

At the same time, Syria is not essential to the national security of Russia or the United States. It is not without importance, but a defeat or capitulation there will not change the balance of power between them at all. It would of course affect psychological and political perception, but in the long run, perception ultimately comes down to substantial military and economic power. The United States can afford to back off. The Russians will find it more difficult, but can contrive reasons for slowing or halting the attacks.

In Ukraine, the issue is fundamental to Russia and secondary to the United States. Therefore, it is far more dangerous than Syria. For Russia, a Ukraine dominated by a third power, with forces deployed in Ukraine, represents a fundamental threat to its national security. For the United States, it is a secondary issue that can rise to a primary one.

As I have written, the foundation of U.S. foreign policy since World War I was preventing any single power from dominating Europe and Russia, as their combined strength in technology and resources would threaten American interests. Therefore, Russia returning to its prior position, with the potential to dominate the European Peninsula, would rise to a primary issue. If Russia invaded Ukraine and used it as a base to threaten its former satellite states, this would begin escalating to a primary level. But that is several steps from happening, and if it did, it would still not constitute a direct threat to the entire European Peninsula.

The Cold War focused on the center of Germany, and the possibility of a Soviet seizure of Western Europe did not appear far-fetched. Since the U.S. was defending Western Europe at a distance, its conventional forces facing the Soviets appeared to be inferior. Therefore, part of U.S. strategy, at least officially, was the use of nuclear weapons, both strategically and on the battlefield, to stop a Soviet offensive. That meant that should the Soviets have chosen to undertake an offensive, or if they detected a U.S. offensive, they had to go nuclear at the earliest possible moment.

This is what kept the Cold War from turning into a shooting war. The Soviets and the Americans, along with their allies or subordinates in Europe, saw themselves in an existential crisis. The deterrence against conventional war in Europe, as opposed to proxy wars elsewhere such as Vietnam or Afghanistan, was nuclear war. Wars that did not involve primary and overwhelming interests did not involve the risk of nuclear war. There was no military target worth a nuclear strike in either country, nor would either country risk immolation over Vietnam or Afghanistan. Therefore, these wars could take place.

I think this is Steinmeier’s point. The confluence of extremely critical fears and interests paradoxically reduced the chance of conflict, because it increased the chance of nuclear war. Today, none of the friction points between the United States and Russia are of primary interest to both countries. Syria is at best secondary to both, and Ukraine really matters only to Russia. This cannot result in nuclear war, and therefore, each side will take greater risks than they would have in Central Europe during the Cold War.

Therefore, the situation is more dangerous now precisely because the stakes are lower. In lowering the stakes, the risks decline and the possibility of serious conflict between U.S. and Russian forces rises. That direct clash did not occur during the Cold War, at least not on any significant scale. That means that the risk of nuclear war is diminished, but the risk of direct conflict is higher. This would not be proxy wars, but direct war. Undisciplined crises are the most dangerous.

Steinmeier’s observation seems valid. The mystery, of course, is what he is planning to do about that. Having made the declaration, it would seem reasonable that Germany would try to defuse the U.S.-Russian confrontation. Is Germany announcing that it is shifting its role in global politics to a more active role, albeit mediation? These crises raise the question of what Germany will do. That is a question with an ominous past. But if the German foreign minister is speaking for Germany, then this is exactly where his logic would lead him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post
                    Here is an article about German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier's statements about the danger of war between the the US and Russia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/george..._12565994.html
                    Does't anyone have a comment about what the Foreign Minister of Germany said about our danger of war with Russia.

Obama has proven to be totally incompetent in foreign affairs, OR he is totally a traitor to the people of the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

Does't anyone have a comment about what the Foreign Minister of Germany said about our danger of war with Russia.

Obama has proven to be totally incompetent in foreign affairs, OR he is totally a traitor to the people of the US.
                      I don't see this as a multiple choice, Lou. Obama is a traitor in a long line of traitors. Only recently has a sizeable body of people begun to wake up to the undeniable fact that the coup took place 150 years ago. That's not hyperbole or color of speech. It is fact.

Comment

I read this article about Trump today, and I wanted to share it with all of you. I am not sure of who the author is but he is on point.
                        As for the German intervention to help quell war drums beating between us and Russia; I am thankful that the Lord always has His ambassadors, even when they are not one of His children, He is still able to use anyone He wishes to use for His will to be accomplished.

Praise and glory to God and thanks be unto Christ our Lord for always having it under control. Nothing is beyond His control and ability. Thank you for your might Great King. Blessings ..... Steve

Last night a friend claimed that Donald Trump wouldn’t make a good president; he is brash, he is racist, he is a loudmouth; you know the normal things people learn to recite after being programmed by television news. The one I loved was that, “Trump is arrogant.” My friend questioned if one man could make “that much difference in the world today.” To my friend’s credit, she was respectful enough to let me respond when she asked, “Really, what has Trump done?”

I have no feelings about the man, other than I observe, and this is what I said, “In June of last year, Trump entered the race for president. In just a little over a year, Trump has single-handedly defeated the Republican party. He did so thoroughly. In fact, he did so in such a resounding way that the Republican Party now suffers from an identity crisis. He literally dismantled the party. Trump even dismantled and dismissed the brand and value of the Bush family. And on his own nickel, he did this!

Trump has Obama petrified that Trump will dismiss programs that weren’t properly installed using proper law.

Trump has single-handedly debunked and disemboweled any value of news media as we knew it—news now suffering from an all-time level of distrust and disrespect. Watch headlines about upcoming lay offs in the media as readership in newspapers and magazines and the like falls. They alienated their client base as People reach out for alternative news and disbelieve the balderdash.

Trump has leaders from all over the world talking about him, whether good or bad. Trust me, powerful men who have been president before weren’t liked by the global community. I doubt Mikhail Gorbachev liked Reagan when Reagan said, “Tear down that wall.”

Trump has expressly disclosed the fraud perpetrated on the American public by Hillary Clinton. He has, quite literally, brought Hillary to her knees—if you believe that nervous tension and disorders offer physical side effects and damage. Yet that maybe not enough to stop the theft of the election at Electoral College level. If so, America will face riots in streets as Trump has the popular vote, regardless of what the press says for better or for worse.

Trump has unified the silent majority in a way that should be patently frightening to “liberals.”

As the press accuses Trump of being a house of cards, Trump has proven the press is the real house of cards. He has whipped up the entire establishment into pure panic. Trump has exposed them for who they are and worse, what they are. George Clooney was right when he said Trump draws live news coverage of his podium that he’s not yet approached. Thanks, George, you were perfectly correct.

What we see as headline news today are actually the last bubbles from the ship that is now sunk—meaning the standard news media, as a propaganda machine, has been exposed. They have no more value.

In the same way Trump asked the African-American community this question, I asked my friend, ”At this point, what do you have to lose?” You have mass cop shootings, riots in your streets, ambushed cops, double digit inflation, bombs blowing up in your cities, targeted police, Black Lives Matter, (a Soros job) a skyrocketing jobless rate, no economic growth, privately owned land being seized by the federal government, the worst racial tension in my lifetime, no God in schools, more abortions than ever, illegal aliens pouring into our country, sick veterans receiving no care, and a debt that doubled in seven years to $19 trillion. Are you really happy with the condition of the current system?

One man has done all of this in one year—one guy, and on his own dime. And with everything I’ve written above, you believe Trump hasn’t done anything? You claim that you are afraid of Donald Trump?

No wonder America is in trouble. You can say that Trump is a lousy presidential candidate. That’s your right. Just don’t ever say he’s not effective.

That Megan Kelly, FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Huffington Post, the New York Times, Raleigh’s News and Observer, the AP, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, and many more, failed to implement their collectively orchestrated lie on the American people against Trump, is actually a massive testament to Trump. The press colluded pure propaganda to accomplish his demise … and they have collectively failed and miserably.

Here’s just one example of how badly America is injured right now. There are high school football players on their knees during the national anthem simply because the press used as propaganda to program those kids to do that very thing. But, these kids are mimicking NFL stars the same way the same kids chooses which brand of football shoe to purchase—they’re overtly brain-washed to do that very thing.

Now, we have a generation of children who hate America.

America’s problem isn’t that little children are on their knee in collective disrespect of America. Our problem is that America is on her knee from collective disrespect by Americans.

You can disrespect America all you want. But, it’s high-time you respect the silent majority. Because they’re not simply the “silent majority” as you’ve been trained to believe when Hillary calls them “deplorables.” The fact is, they are simply the majority. And now they’re no longer silent either. Donald Trump changed all of that, single-handedly and within one year.”

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true. I have said before, he will change America for better or for worse and he is not the best, but maybe remembered as the best. Maybe he learnt what the salmon know (Only 1 of a hundred salmon make it to spawn who start).

Evil reigns when good people do nothing, and it seems there are a lot of politicians in this camp, however people are waking up and this trend we see will continue and is unstoppable, until change comes for better or for worse. In finance and in the markets you learn not to go against the trend. Perhaps a lessons for the cabal and the reigning political elite as we watching corporate icons falter and fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hollander View Post
                          I read this article about Trump today, and I wanted to share it with all of you. I am not sure of who the author is but he is on point.
                          As for the German intervention to help quell war drums beating between us and Russia; I am thankful that the Lord always has His ambassadors, even when they are not one of His children, He is still able to use anyone He wishes to use for His will to be accomplished.

Praise and glory to God and thanks be unto Christ our Lord for always having it under control. Nothing is beyond His control and ability. Thank you for your might Great King. Blessings ..... Steve

Last night a friend claimed that Donald Trump wouldn’t make a good president; he is brash, he is racist, he is a loudmouth; you know the normal things people learn to recite after being programmed by television news. The one I loved was that, “Trump is arrogant.” My friend questioned if one man could make “that much difference in the world today.” To my friend’s credit, she was respectful enough to let me respond when she asked, “Really, what has Trump done?”

I have no feelings about the man, other than I observe, and this is what I said, “In June of last year, Trump entered the race for president. In just a little over a year, Trump has single-handedly defeated the Republican party. He did so thoroughly. In fact, he did so in such a resounding way that the Republican Party now suffers from an identity crisis. He literally dismantled the party. Trump even dismantled and dismissed the brand and value of the Bush family. And on his own nickel, he did this!

Trump has Obama petrified that Trump will dismiss programs that weren’t properly installed using proper law.

Trump has single-handedly debunked and disemboweled any value of news media as we knew it—news now suffering from an all-time level of distrust and disrespect. Watch headlines about upcoming lay offs in the media as readership in newspapers and magazines and the like falls. They alienated their client base as People reach out for alternative news and disbelieve the balderdash.

Trump has leaders from all over the world talking about him, whether good or bad. Trust me, powerful men who have been president before weren’t liked by the global community. I doubt Mikhail Gorbachev liked Reagan when Reagan said, “Tear down that wall.”

Trump has expressly disclosed the fraud perpetrated on the American public by Hillary Clinton. He has, quite literally, brought Hillary to her knees—if you believe that nervous tension and disorders offer physical side effects and damage. Yet that maybe not enough to stop the theft of the election at Electoral College level. If so, America will face riots in streets as Trump has the popular vote, regardless of what the press says for better or for worse.

Trump has unified the silent majority in a way that should be patently frightening to “liberals.”

As the press accuses Trump of being a house of cards, Trump has proven the press is the real house of cards. He has whipped up the entire establishment into pure panic. Trump has exposed them for who they are and worse, what they are. George Clooney was right when he said Trump draws live news coverage of his podium that he’s not yet approached. Thanks, George, you were perfectly correct.

What we see as headline news today are actually the last bubbles from the ship that is now sunk—meaning the standard news media, as a propaganda machine, has been exposed. They have no more value.

In the same way Trump asked the African-American community this question, I asked my friend, ”At this point, what do you have to lose?” You have mass cop shootings, riots in your streets, ambushed cops, double digit inflation, bombs blowing up in your cities, targeted police, Black Lives Matter, (a Soros job) a skyrocketing jobless rate, no economic growth, privately owned land being seized by the federal government, the worst racial tension in my lifetime, no God in schools, more abortions than ever, illegal aliens pouring into our country, sick veterans receiving no care, and a debt that doubled in seven years to $19 trillion. Are you really happy with the condition of the current system?

One man has done all of this in one year—one guy, and on his own dime. And with everything I’ve written above, you believe Trump hasn’t done anything? You claim that you are afraid of Donald Trump?

No wonder America is in trouble. You can say that Trump is a lousy presidential candidate. That’s your right. Just don’t ever say he’s not effective.

That Megan Kelly, FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Huffington Post, the New York Times, Raleigh’s News and Observer, the AP, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, and many more, failed to implement their collectively orchestrated lie on the American people against Trump, is actually a massive testament to Trump. The press colluded pure propaganda to accomplish his demise … and they have collectively failed and miserably.

Here’s just one example of how badly America is injured right now. There are high school football players on their knees during the national anthem simply because the press used as propaganda to program those kids to do that very thing. But, these kids are mimicking NFL stars the same way the same kids chooses which brand of football shoe to purchase—they’re overtly brain-washed to do that very thing.

Now, we have a generation of children who hate America.

America’s problem isn’t that little children are on their knee in collective disrespect of America. Our problem is that America is on her knee from collective disrespect by Americans.

You can disrespect America all you want. But, it’s high-time you respect the silent majority. Because they’re not simply the “silent majority” as you’ve been trained to believe when Hillary calls them “deplorables.” The fact is, they are simply the majority. And now they’re no longer silent either. Donald Trump changed all of that, single-handedly and within one year.”

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true
                          . I have said before, he will change America for better or for worse and he is not the best, but maybe remembered as the best. Maybe he learnt what the salmon know (Only 1 of a hundred salmon make it to spawn who start).

Evil reigns when good people do nothing, and it seems there are a lot of politicians in this camp, however people are waking up and this trend we see will continue and is unstoppable, until change comes for better or for worse. In finance and in the markets you learn not to go against the trend. Perhaps a lessons for the cabal and the reigning political elite as we watching corporate icons falter and fall.
                          Thanks Barry and Steve.

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn'’t true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true

This is very profound and true.

This is the state of the church in our nation. They first believe things that are NOT true and then refuse to believe what is true.

Comment

Working...
                          X