Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 100 FBI agents threatened to quit over Clinton email probe

Home | Newsmax TV
    Tags: 2016 Elections | Exclusive Interviews | Hillary Clinton | Newsmax TV | Steve Malzberg Show | tom delay | email probe
    Tom DeLay: 'Almost 100' Agents Threatened to Quit Over Clinton Email Probe

(Newsmax TV's "The Steve Malzberg Show")

By Todd Beamon | Tuesday, 01 Nov 2016 06:14 PM

FBI Director James Comey reopened the agency's investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails last week because "almost 100" agents threatened to resign before next week's election, former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay told Newsmax TV.

"A few weeks ago, almost 100 agents were threatening Comey that they were going to resign — and that kind of pressure is what turned him around," DeLay, 69, the majority leader from 2003 to 2005, said on Tuesday's "The Steve Malzberg Show." "It wasn't Comey or his integrity.

"I know he made a huge mistake when he indicted Clinton — though not indicting her — but now he's trying to turn that around.

"He had to do it now or have all these FBI agents resign," he added. "That would have probably been a bigger story than what Comey did.

"He got the pressure. He got the notice.

"He understood as far as his own job and being able to go forward in his own job and his reputation," DeLay said.

"If 100 FBI agents resigned before the election, he would have been toast."

DeLay — whose new book is "Revival! Revolution! Rebirth!" — said even though Comey announced his findings in July, "those FBI agents didn't stop working.

"It's taken them this long, a few months, to get to this point. They didn't stop working.

"The investigation, he said it was closed, but as far as those FBI agents were concerned, it wasn't closed.

"They were going forward, because they knew that they had to come up with some new information or some new evidence in order to get Comey to open up — particularly when he has this kind of pressure coming from his own agents."

DeLay said the Obama administration now is attacking Comey — Attorney General Loretta Lynch advised him against telling Congress of his intentions — because "we're not going to defend him or deny that he did it.

"But the end of that quote is: 'We're not going to go down with the ship. Hillary, you're on your own!'"

Clinton probably knew what Comey was going to do right after he told Lynch, DeLay told Malzberg.

"We do know that he went to the attorney general — and you don't think the attorney general didn't pick up the phone and call Clinton? Come on."

President Barack Obama?

"Oh absolutely," DeLay said. "They've been talking all along."

He then referenced the June meeting between Lynch and former President Bill Clinton on her private plane at a Phoenix airport. The session lasted 39 minutes.

"That's why Clinton met the attorney general on the tarmac. They've been talking all along," DeLay said. "We just haven't had an opportunity to prove it."

See Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV: Tune in beginning at 7 PM EDT to see "The Steve Malzberg Show" — on FiOS 615, YouTube Livestream, Newsmax TV App from any smartphone, NewsmaxTV.com, Roku, Amazon Fire — More Systems Here

Looking to next week's election, the former Texas congressman told Malzberg even if Clinton won, "I would start impeachment hearings immediately," if he were still in the House, "whether she's pardoned or not" by the president.

"Absolutely," he added. "You can't have a criminal serving in the White House as president of the United States and commander-in-chief.

"It's impossible. So let's try her in the Senate."

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/to...#ixzz4OrU0mehi
    Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

Close

United States Constitution

Comment

You got that right, Lou. Nice.

The so-called leaders of the country, states, counties, municipalities don't even follow their own codes. But they shake us down when we violate the same codes which don't even lawfully apply to us, they only apply to legal subjects of the corporation.

No one has ever been a US citizen by law of statute: 1893 Circuit Court of Appeals, City of Minneapolis v. Reum. There are specific actions required under the general law to become a US citizen. No one can do these by accident or unknowingly. They are very precise. Federal employees take an oath to the corporation. We have not taken such an oath, how can we be its citizens or subjects?

Simple, we cannot be. We remain free and living people on the state where we were born. That would make us foreign with respect to the United States of America (DC and Insular States, not to be confused with the 50 sovereign nation states), and if the feds decide to serve under the standing contract it would make the feds our servant.

100 FBI threatened to walk out. None actually did, though. I hope and pray this was not an empty threat, but that these people are willing to hold their employer accountable for its violations. There are decent, honorable men and women in federal employment, and state, county, etc. They have lives and families and friends at stake, and they share in our daily plight while trying to remain just in an increasingly thinly veiled criminal enterprise. They have been working for the wrong team, most don't know it because it has been cleverly staged before us all, so subtly and gradually and craftily.

If 100 spoke out, I hope and pray that many more agree with this who for the sake of prudence have not yet spoken out.
      Last edited by Baruch; November 2, 2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Barry.

The people have become so brainwashed with liberal philosophy that they have become totally blind and are following this witch simply because she plays the song that they want to hear.

Comment

http://ijr.com/2016/10/724559-longtime-clinton-ally-stuns-fox-news-host-withdraws-support-of-hillary-on-live-television/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=promoted&utm_campa ign=america_newlikegate&utm_content=election&utm_t erm=ijamerica&hide_ads%5B0%5D=IJR_Desktop_InConten t_Video

http://ijr.com/2016/10/724559-longti...nContent_Videohttp://ijr.com/2016/10/724559-longti...Conten t_Video

307K VIEWS Longtime Clinton Ally Stuns Fox News Host, Withdraws Support of Hillary on Live Television

BY JASON HOWERTON
          5 DAYS AGO

Democratic pollster and longtime Clinton ally Doug Schoen revealed on Sunday that he is no longer supporting Hillary Clinton for the nation’s highest office.

Schoen told Fox News host Harris Faulkner that he decided to reconsider his support of Clinton due to the ongoing FBI investigation into her private email use while serving as secretary of state.

“As you know, I have been a supporter of Secretary Clinton,” he said. “But if the secretary of state wins, we will have a president under criminal investigation, with Huma Abedin under criminal investigation, with the secretary of state, the president-elect, should she win, under investigation.”

Image Credit: Saul Loeb/Getty Images

When Schoen confirmed he is “actively reassessing” his support for Clinton, Faulkner reacted in shock.

“Whoa, whoa, wait a minute,” the host interrupted. “You are not going to vote for Hillary Clinton?”

The Democrat said he is “deeply concerned” the country will have a “constitutional crisis if she's elected.”

“Wow!” Faulkner reacted.

Then Schoen offered a more definitive statement on the matter:
          “I want to learn more this week. See what we see. But as of today, I am not a supporter of the secretary of state for the nation's highest office.”

Doug Schoen — Image Credit: Sceenshot/Fox News

Schoen, a former adviser to former President Bill Clinton, said he has known the Clintons since 1994, but is pulling back from Hillary Clinton “because of the impact on the governance of the country and our international situation.”

FBI Director James Comey announced on Friday that the agency is looking into new potentially relevant emails connected to the investigation into Clinton’s private email server, but offered few other details. Officials reportedly obtained a warrant to examine tens of thousands of new emails on a laptop shared by top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her estranged husband, Anthony Weiner.

The Clinton campaign has done its best to downplay the relaunched investigation, criticizing Comey for not including more details in its announcement.

Comment

Thanks for posting the IJR article, Lou. I have a couple observations.

QUOTE: The Democrat said he is “deeply concerned” the country will have a “constitutional crisis if she's elected.”

This is a false narrative, aka a fiction. The states are in constant constitutional crisis. The police are order followers, enforcing corporate statutes rather than protecting the Trust of the people against the criminal corporation. The courts do not allow the Constitution to be quoted or referenced. Every presumption of by-law, Act of Congress, treaty, and executive order make the Constitution of no effect. There have been numerous attempts locally and internationally to repeal or supersede the Constitution - one in Congress itself - but we the original beneficiaries of the governmental contract known as the Constitution have not been informed of these attempts.

QUOTE: Then Schoen offered a more definitive statement on the matter: “I want to learn more this week. See what we see. But as of today, I am not a supporter of the secretary of state for the nation's highest office.”

Yesterday Schoen supported her. Today he cannot, because of this last straw? And next week he could flip, if it blows over.

At what point should we rend our clothes?

In the US military an officer must be unimpeachable. The state of unimpeachableness does not mean "cannot be legally indicted or convicted". It means beyond reproach, blameless, beyond doubt, unquestionable (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/unimpeachableness). During my years in service I recall that a military officer was under obligation to resign if his/her reputation is harmed by any scandal. Note: if his/her reputation is harmed. This is a very high standard of conduct. It gives rise to axioms like: If it looks bad, it's bad for the Military; and, If it looks bad, it's bad for the FBI.

Why should a women, a prospective (so-called) Commander in Chief of the United States military, not be held to the same high standard? Yet here we have one whose reputation is shot to shreds, chopped in itsy bitsy pieces, burnt to cinders, ground under foot, scattered to the wind, and become a byword that people hiss in disdain and derision. This is a testament against the system that puts a citizen behind bars for a thought crime on Facebook, but this woman's spoken offenses could fill a book and she is still walking around adding to them every day.

You guys know I don't invest any hope in the thoroughly corrupt federal government and its private selection posing as a public election. But I can still stand with you in wonder at that peculiar marketplace of ideas in which the shelves burst with the squirming confusion of moral relativism.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
              Thanks for posting the IJR article, Lou. I have a couple observations.

QUOTE: The Democrat said he is “deeply concerned” the country will have a “constitutional crisis if she's elected.”

This is a false narrative, aka a fiction. The states are in constant constitutional crisis. The police are order followers, enforcing corporate statutes rather than protecting the Trust of the people against the criminal corporation. The courts do not allow the Constitution to be quoted or referenced. Every presumption of by-law, Act of Congress, treaty, and executive order make the Constitution of no effect. There have been numerous attempts locally and internationally to repeal or supersede the Constitution - one in Congress itself - but we the original beneficiaries of the governmental contract known as the Constitution have not been informed of these attempts.

QUOTE: Then Schoen offered a more definitive statement on the matter: “I want to learn more this week. See what we see. But as of today, I am not a supporter of the secretary of state for the nation's highest office.”

Yesterday Schoen supported her. Today he cannot, because of this last straw? And next week he could flip, if it blows over.

At what point should we rend our clothes?

In the US military an officer must be unimpeachable. The state of unimpeachableness does not mean "cannot be legally indicted or convicted". It means beyond reproach, blameless, beyond doubt, unquestionable (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/unimpeachableness). During my years in service I recall that a military officer was under obligation to resign if his/her reputation is harmed by any scandal. Note: if his/her reputation is harmed. This is a very high standard of conduct. It gives rise to axioms like: If it looks bad, it's bad for the Military; and, If it looks bad, it's bad for the FBI.

Why should a women, a prospective (so-called) Commander in Chief of the United States military, not be held to the same high standard? Yet here we have one whose reputation is shot to shreds, chopped in itsy bitsy pieces, burnt to cinders, ground under foot, scattered to the wind, and become a byword that people hiss in disdain and derision. This is a testament against the system that puts a citizen behind bars for a thought crime on Facebook, but this woman's spoken offenses could fill a book and she is still walking around adding to them every day.

You guys know I don't invest any hope in the thoroughly corrupt federal government and its private selection posing as a public election. But I can still stand with you in wonder at that peculiar marketplace of ideas in which the shelves burst with the squirming confusion of moral relativism.
              At what point should we rend our clothes? How true

I am crying out for The Lord Jesus to deliver us by the day and hour

He is our only hope

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

At what point should we rend our clothes? How true

I am crying out for The Lord Jesus to deliver us by the day and hour

He is our only hope
                Please consider crying out to the Lord Jesus for His great mercy and grace to deliver us during this election

Comment

It's looking even worse; I heard today that Hillary was let off on her latest round of charges. Please Lord Jesus , for the sake of your kids, strike down Hillary and her servants, amen.

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxmaloney View Post
                    It's looking even worse; I heard today that Hillary was let off on her latest round of charges. Please Lord Jesus , for the sake of your kids, strike down Hillary and her servants, amen.
                    Thanks for your reply Tom.

The Lord does not need our advice of how to deliver us. I just ask Him to deliver us from evil.

Matthew 6:9–13 (ESV) "Pray then like this: 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.'"

Comment

This is simply the result of threats. He reopened the investigation and then a few days later, said no charges would be brought against Hillary.

WHAT KIND OF INVESTIGATION OF 650,000 EMAILS CAN TAKE PLACE IN A FEW DAYS ?

To me this is strong evidence that Obama and Clinton use threats and force to carry out their wishes.

Think about how it will be when this type of government is turned upon you.

Comment

It's tough Lou. I'm truly realizing how helpless we are; I was overwhelmed with disdain for what Hillary can get away with. But you're right; God doesn't need our advice on what to do. Amen.

Comment

It's tough Lou. I'm truly realizing how helpless we are; I was overwhelmed with disdain for what Hillary can get away with. But you're right; God doesn't need our advice on what to do. Amen.
                          We are not helpless Tom. We have the Creator of everything that exists as our friend and brother. He saves those who call on His Name.

Comment

I wasn't thinking of it that way. Good correction. It's hard not to get caught up in things that happen. When I feel that way, I should pray for guidance.

Comment

I wasn't thinking of it that way. Good correction. It's hard not to get caught up in things that happen. When I feel that way, I should pray for guidance.
                              Light and Darkness, Sin and Forgiveness

5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.
                              6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.
                              7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
                              8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
                              9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
                              10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

So many in our churches seem to preach that Jesus is full of mercy that He will forgive anyone of anything even if they trust in something other than the blood He shed on the cross to save them. The Pope said this very thing not long ago.

Jesus is full of mercy, BUT He is also the King of JUSTICE. He is so just that He could not forgive one single sin without it being fully paid for.

He decided to die for us before He created the world so that we would know that He loves us.

BUT He also could not just forgive our sins without dying for our sins, so they would be fully paid for. That is how JUST Jesus is. He shed every drop of His very blood because He is so JUST.

Now considering this what do you think will happen to those who steal from the poor, even while they have many millions. What do you think will happen to those who even murder those who try to stop those who steal like this. Those who walk over others just so they can have the power that they desire will stand before the KING of JUSTICE very soon.

These same people have mocked His very Name and said evil was good and good was evil.

Obama and Hillary will get away with NOTHING.

Comment

Working...
                              X