Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeless black woman says Trump allowed her to live in Trump tower free for 8 years

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Homeless black woman says Trump allowed her to live in Trump tower free for 8 years

    http://freedomoutpost.com/homeless-b...t-trump-tower/

    Homeless Black Woman Tells How Donald Trump Allowed Her To Live Rent Free For 8 Years at Trump Tower


    TIM BROWNDECEMBER 10, 2016

    Many have alleged that President-elect Donald Trump is a racist and doesn't care about people who are poor. There are many stories that are contrary to those allegations. One of them comes from a homeless black woman who claims that Trump let her live rent free at Trump Tower for eight years.

    I'm not quite sure how the media will spin this woman's testimony.
    Follow
    Paul Joseph Watson @PrisonPlanet
    Black homeless woman says Trump has allowed her to live rent free in Trump Tower for 8 years! http://www.infowars.com/black-homeless-woman-says-trump-allowed-her-to-live-in-trump-tower-rent-free-for-8-years/ …

    Racist bigot? Hardly.
    12:28 PM - 8 Dec 2016​​​


    As she filmed her comments from her hotel window, she said, "I am a squatter in Donald Trump's building, Trump Tower, in New York City."

    "I came in here about nine years ago and snuck in the building and just started occupying one of the empty rooms in here," she said. "By the time our housekeeper noticed I was here, the next day she called the manager and they called the New York City police, who came up here and told me I had to leave or I would be arrested."

    "When I told them I would not go, they contacted Mr. Trump over the phone and he came down here," the woman continued. "Instead of him evicting me off the property, he said that I can stay and it's been eight years I've been here."

    "Not only did he not evict me off the property, he made sure that I ate three meals a day by room service and that I get a delivery of fresh flowers every week," she added.

    Then she had a message for those who think Trump is a racist bigot.

    "So, you people he's not a bad guy at all," the woman says looking into the camera. "If it weren't for him, I'd be homeless. I'd be dead right now. I'd be in the street."

    She then added, "I asked him how I'm gonna be able to pay him back for all of this and he told me I can pay him back whenever I get it, which is never."

    "I have no idea why he did this for me," she concluded. "It's been nine years, and I've been here for totally free and I haven't paid a dime. Donald Trump is not a bad guy. He's a wonderful, wonderful man, and everything I'm telling you today is true."

    She then turns off the camera.

    While I have never thought Trump was neither a racist nor one who is not charitable, I have questioned other things. Those are not among them.

    In fact, Trump is known for his charity. Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson and her family were offered a fully paid hotel suite after her brother and mother were murdered in 2008.

    Something does come to mind though as I listen to this woman's story and that is the words of the Lord Jesus from Matthew 25:
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

  • #2
    Does someone have a comment about this report ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, if I'll be pressed into it...

      I am no judge of men. If Trump is without the body of Christ, God is his Judge. If Trump is within the body, I am not close enough to him to observe, and I don't expect I ever will be. What we are allowed to see is a public gloss.

      I do know that he is a rich man. While this act of kindness appears to be at least an impressive humanitarian gesture, it's not as much as the poor woman who gave a penny which was all she had. I don't say it to belittle anyone's acts of kindness. But the Lord took note of it when the woman gave. Alongside that is the fact that George Soros, a very evil man, gives more in humanitarian aid than any nation; and those who benefit receive him as a great and generous man. I don't dispute that the woman whom Trump helped is very grateful, because he made a big impact of her life. The people who were positively impacted by Soros' "generosity" are likewise very grateful. (Grateful to those men, and I daresay probably not grateful to God.)

      Perception is important.

      Just putting this in my broader perspective... As you know, I have deep reservations against re-investing in the federal corporation or any of its officers. They are criminal, and despite them being exposed to the world they are doubling down on fraud and coercion. I will not trust or get behind a man or office which is a creature of that corporation.

      That corporation put "In God We Trust" on their coins, while defrauding us every way it could devise for the sake of greed and consolidation of foreign power. I will not ever trust it or its officers in any undisclosed matter. They will forever be proving themselves to me, openly and honestly, or default to being suspect.

      But I will trust in God.

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry for my fervor. I try to tone it down, but I lack the capacity to put a blanket over it. I have a powerful desire to protect my brethren and the people from a menace that most can't even perceive, and once perceived comprehend. I'm sure there is a biblical lesson in there. Satan has darkened the minds of men.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you Barry for your continued effort in contributing to all the threads that you have been involved in. I have learned much from a young believer in you Barry. I am greatly impressed by your tenacity in tearing apart each topic and elaborating on all of it. You seem to show much insight into all these deep subjects. This would prove a level of maturity most only dream of. Thank you for gracing us with the blessings of insight that our generous and loving Father has blessed you with. ..... Steve

          Comment


          • #6
            You're often there with a kind word, Steve. Thank you. I'm humbled. Hopefully this ^^^ bone I'm always gnawing won't become a burdensome thing to you all. :)

            Second only to obeying God and the ministry of the gospel, I think it is the most important problem facing us which we may actually be capable of doing anything about.

            Lately I've been wondering if this Art Katz quote is relevant for me: "There is no more deadly snare for God's people than to elevate human need or causes, ministry or calling above very God Himself." But does the Lord lift the fog enough to see such a monumental offense - among a multitude of other monstrously grievous offenses - such things as we can not remedy? What practical thing could Ezekiel do after God exposed the peoples' offenses in chapter eight?

            Comment


            • #7
              Barry, you always contribute something worth while, and I always come away from any dialog where you are involved a winner. Blessings brother.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                Well, if I'll be pressed into it...

                I am no judge of men. If Trump is without the body of Christ, God is his Judge. If Trump is within the body, I am not close enough to him to observe, and I don't expect I ever will be. What we are allowed to see is a public gloss.

                I do know that he is a rich man. While this act of kindness appears to be at least an impressive humanitarian gesture, it's not as much as the poor woman who gave a penny which was all she had. I don't say it to belittle anyone's acts of kindness. But the Lord took note of it when the woman gave. Alongside that is the fact that George Soros, a very evil man, gives more in humanitarian aid than any nation; and those who benefit receive him as a great and generous man. I don't dispute that the woman whom Trump helped is very grateful, because he made a big impact of her life. The people who were positively impacted by Soros' "generosity" are likewise very grateful. (Grateful to those men, and I daresay probably not grateful to God.)

                Perception is important.

                Just putting this in my broader perspective... As you know, I have deep reservations against re-investing in the federal corporation or any of its officers. They are criminal, and despite them being exposed to the world they are doubling down on fraud and coercion. I will not trust or get behind a man or office which is a creature of that corporation.

                That corporation put "In God We Trust" on their coins, while defrauding us every way it could devise for the sake of greed and consolidation of foreign power. I will not ever trust it or its officers in any undisclosed matter. They will forever be proving themselves to me, openly and honestly, or default to being suspect.

                But I will trust in God.
                Thanks Barry for your reply. I agree with what you said.

                Here are some thoughts that your post brought to mind:

                It seems from my observations that most rich men look down upon the poor and so do not have compassion for them.

                If Trump had true compassion for this woman who many would call the least, then I would say that is an act that God would approve of.

                Matthew 25 The Sheep and the Goats


                31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

                34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

                37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

                40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

                41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

                44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

                45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

                46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

                I notice that the only thing the Lord says about the righteous that he tells to enter in to heaven is:

                ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

                40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

                Now neither of us is The Judge of this act of Trump, BUT the Lord says that if he did this for this least of people, then he did it for The Lord. Then The Lord tells all who did these things to enter into heaven.

                I would say that if Trump did this out of compassion for this poor woman, then I accept him as my brother. Of course my judgement on this matter means nothing.

                Of course if he did this for some other reason then it means nothing.

                It is not how much one has to give that is the subject here. That is another matter spoke about in other places. The subject here in Matthew 25 is anyone who truly has compassion for the least of people are The Lord's servants.

                Because the self righteous look down upon these least of people.

                The whole point of Matthew 25 is this:

                Those who have been made aware of their sin by His grace have compassion to those who are least.

                Those who think themselves now to be righteous by their own merits look down upon the least of people.

                If we do not have mercy for these least, then there will be no mercy for us.

                If we have mercy of these least, then the Lord will have mercy on us.

                To try to make this more clear, this parable is not about how much person gives, or if they give a little or a lot.

                It is about if they have compassion for the least of people, OR do they look down upon the least.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lou Newton View Post

                  Thanks Barry for your reply. I agree with what you said.

                  Here are some thoughts that your post brought to mind:

                  It seems from my observations that most rich men look down upon the poor and so do not have compassion for them.

                  If Trump had true compassion for this woman who many would call the least, then I would say that is an act that God would approve of.

                  Matthew 25 The Sheep and the Goats


                  31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

                  34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

                  37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

                  40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

                  41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

                  44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

                  45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

                  46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

                  I notice that the only thing the Lord says about the righteous that he tells to enter in to heaven is:

                  ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

                  40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

                  Now neither of us is The Judge of this act of Trump, BUT the Lord says that if he did this for this least of people, then he did it for The Lord. Then The Lord tells all who did these things to enter into heaven.

                  I would say that if Trump did this out of compassion for this poor woman, then I accept him as my brother. Of course my judgement on this matter means nothing.

                  Of course if he did this for some other reason then it means nothing.

                  It is not how much one has to give that is the subject here. That is another matter spoke about in other places. The subject here in Matthew 25 is anyone who truly has compassion for the least of people are The Lord's servants.

                  Because the self righteous look down upon these least of people.

                  The whole point of Matthew 25 is this:

                  Those who have been made aware of their sin by His grace have compassion to those who are least.

                  Those who think themselves now to be righteous by their own merits look down upon the least of people.

                  If we do not have mercy for these least, then there will be no mercy for us.

                  If we have mercy of these least, then the Lord will have mercy on us.

                  To try to make this more clear, this parable is not about how much person gives, or if they give a little or a lot.

                  It is about if they have compassion for the least of people, OR do they look down upon the least.
                  This is a good lesson. Thank you, Lou. Mercy is a fruit we should abound in. I continually have to rein in judgement (discernment), which wants to become Judgement (condemnation) in the puffed up flesh.

                  Thank you all for letting me go on.

                  By way of a little clarification, we that know acts of kindness don't get us into heaven. I know you don't mean it that way, brother Lou. Rather, those who walk in that way do so because they are Christ's. This parable is to me an example of Jesus Christ's just judgement and a picture of His sovereignty.

                  I would like to add that although we should prefer mercy, it should be balanced with vigilance and prudence in all matters. The left hates Trump, and we can't help that: it is undisciplined emotion. Conversely, we shouldn't let our sympathy be converted to an ill advised emotional support for a man we frankly don't know yet. This is in keeping with vigilance and prudence. Because of the dark history of that office, it's critical that we stay tough on him, and don't let up on holding him to a much higher standard than his predecessors, and keep the light on him: both prayer and scrutiny. If America goes back to sleep, we can expect she will get double for her sins. If God wills that we still have a country, we will see how Trump performs. In the meantime, while he sets up his cadre and begins to plan, and trade more political currency, it would be wise to remind him that he serves us, and caution him towards temperance. This is just good business, and fair, and honest and wise dealing with a hireling. We can't afford four more years of pernicious deals and policies. We would benefit from an ethical, moral and competent leader who fears God and restores the people; what we've had are children of the bloodline using our wealth to consolidate power, and erect the police state under the corporatocracy, to be handed over to international governance. We need to be restored, nothing less.

                  BUT:

                  I do applaud Trump's act of kindness here, I am impressed by it. (Though I keep my feelings tamped down.) I truly hope it was not a Soros deal, give something to get something. Jesus said, "My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you." These are such great words for us.

                  Jesus' words in Matthew 24 "the least of these my brethren" seem to design the saints. If that is the sense, and the woman is a saint then Trump is blessed. I wouldn't dare try to steal that, knowing that I know nothing. :)

                  All my praise goes to Jesus!
                  Last edited by Baruch; December 15, 2016, 02:13 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Baruch View Post

                    This is a good lesson. Thank you, Lou. Mercy is a fruit we should abound in. I continually have to rein in judgement (discernment), which wants to become Judgement (condemnation) in the puffed up flesh.

                    Thank you all for letting me go on.

                    By way of a little clarification, we that know acts of kindness don't get us into heaven. I know you don't mean it that way, brother Lou. Rather, those who walk in that way do so because they are Christ's. This parable is to me an example of Jesus Christ's just judgement and a picture of His sovereignty.

                    I would like to add that although we should prefer mercy, it should be balanced with vigilance and prudence in all matters. The left hates Trump, and we can't help that: it is undisciplined emotion. Conversely, we shouldn't let our sympathy be converted to an ill advised emotional support for a man we frankly don't know yet. This is in keeping with vigilance and prudence. Because of the dark history of that office, it's critical that we stay tough on him, and don't let up on holding him to a much higher standard than his predecessors, and keep the light on him: both prayer and scrutiny. If America goes back to sleep, we can expect she will get double for her sins. If God wills that we still have a country, we will see how Trump performs. In the meantime, while he sets up his cadre and begins to plan, and trade more political currency, it would be wise to remind him that he serves us, and caution him towards temperance. This is just good business, and fair, and honest and wise dealing with a hireling. We can't afford four more years of pernicious deals and policies. We would benefit from an ethical, moral and competent leader who fears God and restores the people; what we've had are children of the bloodline using our wealth to consolidate power, and erect the police state under the corporatocracy, to be handed over to international governance. We need to be restored, nothing less.

                    BUT:

                    I do applaud Trump's act of kindness here, I am impressed by it. (Though I keep my feelings tamped down.) I truly hope it was not a Soros deal, give something to get something. Jesus said, "My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you." These are such great words for us.

                    Jesus' words in Matthew 24 "the least of these my brethren" seem to design the saints. If that is the sense, and the woman is a saint then Trump is blessed. I wouldn't dare try to steal that, knowing that I know nothing. :)

                    All my praise goes to Jesus!
                    Amen and amen, very good comment.

                    I especially liked this:

                    Rather, those who walk in that way do so because they are Christ's.

                    No man of flesh can have mercy anymore than he can be truthful. We are all liars and haters.

                    It is only through His Holy Spirit that we can see truth or have mercy for others.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Again, I'm impressed. While Obama was doing nothing in 2013 to free Saeed Abidini from Iranian prison, Trump supported him by raising awareness. Later, Trump donated $10K to Abidini's family to help them get by in a difficult time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                        Again, I'm impressed. While Obama was doing nothing in 2013 to free Saeed Abidini from Iranian prison, Trump supported him by raising awareness. Later, Trump donated $10K to Abidini's family to help them get by in a difficult time.
                        Thanks for this comment Barry. I did not know that.

                        On the other hand King Obama has just issued an Executive order that forbids drilling in much of the aortic and Atlantic ocean. Since he thinks himself King, he does not need an act of Congress to vote of new laws.

                        Also he will leave this oil for Russia and China to drill for.

                        https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-exp...-politics.html

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah. Obama is not looking to make America his home after he lays down his crown. He's trading up. If the rest of the world can see America more clearly than we can, who would want him? Maybe that's why Antarctica. Nobody owns Antarctica, by international treaty. I can sense a dissolution of that treaty and a claim coming down the pike.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X